[kris] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[kris]

+5
Rishi
rawemotions
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
9 posters

Go down

[kris] Empty [kris]

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 6:51 pm

i know you are broadly supportive of the BJP and narendra modi. while we disagree about that, and leaving aside godhra and its fallout, i have some questions for you.

are you comfortable with someone whose political career was forged in the RSS establishment and whose party still pays homage to the RSS? are you comfortable with the kind of gleeful rhetoric spouted by uppili aka marathadi saamiyaar celebrating the close relationship between the BJP and the RSS?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

[kris] Empty Re: [kris]

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 6:59 pm

like this post:

It will be B J P (aka R S S) from now on for the next 25 years (at least). The RSS cadre will be everywhere working to eradicate corruption, streamlining processes in every business/organization in the government. If only you knew enough about the RSS and how it operates, you will not be asking such things. Better accept it. No more train burning business.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Would you rather have the autocratic control of one family, the Nehru/Gandhi's family?

Watch this @ 18 mins

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/watch-bjp-plans-its-future-congress-weighs-its-past/321927?pfrom=home-lateststories

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:Would you rather have the autocratic control of one family, the Nehru/Gandhi's family?

Watch this @ 18 mins

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/watch-bjp-plans-its-future-congress-weighs-its-past/321927?pfrom=home-lateststories
What autocratic? Last name of past 3 Congress PMs is not Gandhi or Nehru.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Would you rather have the autocratic control of one family, the Nehru/Gandhi's family?

Watch this @ 18 mins

Ya right! But who is controlling from behind the scenes? As it is said in the debate, they wielded complete power without responsibility. No congress leader acts on his own, without the control of the gandhi family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 18, 2014 7:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

Why Comrade! You are so cute when you try to weasel out like that on technicalities.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

For a party that blames the worst defeat in history on a communication problem, this is not new. The party president directly provided drafts for laws using un-constitutional NAC was Sonia,
framing these laws with abject incompetence. Sanjay Baru now confirms that it was a Maa-Beta Sircar, with MMS being a Mukhota. What more to talk about ? It is a waste of time.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 7:37 pm

i asked kris a specific question. we can debate the autocracy in the congress in a separate thread. while the recent record of congress is not a good one, they did have PVN who by any estimate was one of india's great PMs.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

Ya right! But who is controlling from behind the scenes? As it is said in the debate, they wielded complete power without responsibility. No congress leader acts on his own, without the control of the gandhi family.
Manmohan, the PM himself, was a total puppet in the hands Sonia. All the AP ministers and the CM are puppets in the hands of Sonia. Same with all the congress leaders from across India. P.V Narasimha Rao was the one who tried hard to come out of the control of Sonia, but look what they did to him. He was the greatest PM ever whose economic liberalization changed the whole country, but he was totally crushed coz he tried to sideline Sonia. She's pretty vengeful, i heard. His body wasn't even allowed to be cremated in Delhi. You should watch Sanjaya Baru's interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i asked kris a specific question. we can debate the autocracy in the congress in a separate thread. while the recent record of congress is not a good one, they did have PVN who by any estimate was one of india's great PMs.
What we are discussing is relevant to the topic. Watch the link that i gave you. Kris will answer your question when he is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

Why Comrade! You are so cute when you try to weasel out like that on technicalities.
What do you think of BJP's high-command at Nagpur, my dear HA?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 18, 2014 7:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

What do you think of BJP's high-command at Nagpur, my dear HA?

BJP's high command is in Nagpur?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:00 pm

RSS's headquarters is in nagpur, i guess. But RSS doesn't have that much control over the BJP leaders as Sonia/nehru family has on the congress leaders. BJP leaders work independently while Congress leaders can't. They are in total control of the high command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun May 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Watch this @ 18 mins

>>It looks like after receiving a hug, LKA pushes Modi away. Jealousy?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Rishi wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

Ya, i noticed that too. His body language says it all. Yeah, probably jealousy.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

Does remote control mean anything to you?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Rishi wrote:

Watch this @ 18 mins

*ahem* being his political guru, Advani might know a secret or two about single guy Modi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i know you are broadly supportive of the BJP and narendra modi.  while we disagree about that, and leaving aside godhra and its fallout, i have some questions for you.  

are you comfortable with someone whose political career was forged in the RSS establishment and whose party still pays homage to the RSS? are you comfortable with the kind of gleeful rhetoric spouted by uppili aka marathadi saamiyaar celebrating the close relationship between the BJP and the RSS?
1) I would have voted for Modi, if I had the vote in India, on the basis of his administrative skills and the roadmap as to where he can take the country economically, regardless of his party affiliation. Congress registered an epic fail on this count. I don't personally care one way or the other about the affiliation with the RSS or its history or actually even that of the BJP, unless that takes the country down the wrong path today in the treatment of minorities or those who form the weaker sections of society. That would be unconscionable, but I don't see that happening for two reasons: (a)India has a robust political culture with an opposition and a 24/7 news cycle which is a vehicle for opposing viewpoints, to say nothing of the media's not-exactly- positive general view toward Modi; and (b) Modi's mandate is to kick ass and take tickets in the area of economic development now and he would be an idiot if he gets involved in some side show at the behest of any wing nut group, whose obsession is religion. People don't flock to invest in places that are rife with sectarian violence.

2) I just read Uppili's post briefly. If it means these guys will get involved to assist in the clean up of corruption and streamlining of bureaucracies, more power to them (although I don't know how this will happen since they are not employees). If they want to go around harassing minorities and engaging in gratuitous violence, they need to be cut down as the government should any perpetrators of violence in the name of Islam or any other religion. This needs to be an honest enforcement, rather than something that is done in name only in the interest of expediency. Now back to the RSS, if they want to go around asserting Hindu pride, fine, it is a free country as long as they don't hurt others, be it minorities or couples necking in the parking lot on Valentine's day. Their right to swing their arms stops where the next man's body begins, as the saying goes.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 9:14 pm

kris -- thanks for the answer. my sense is that the RSS will get involved in governance in some way or the other through some extra constitutional process. of that i feel quite certain. it is also my guess that they're going to act like putin's cossack police. the BJP will send them out whenever there is dirty work to be done and they can't afford to attach their names to it officially.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 9:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:kris -- thanks for the answer. my sense is that the RSS will get involved in governance in some way or the other through some extra constitutional process. of that i feel quite certain.  it is also my guess that they're going to act like putin's cossack police. the BJP will send them out whenever there is dirty work to be done and they can't afford to attach their names to it officially.

You are wrong. They dont act that way. Do you know there is even a muslim wing within the RSS? Do you of any incident where the RSS has "initiated" violence against any minorities? Pliss to tell us.

P.S. BTW, for the record I have never attended a Shaka or wore khaki crap or cap all my life.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:kris -- thanks for the answer. my sense is that the RSS will get involved in governance in some way or the other through some extra constitutional process. of that i feel quite certain.  it is also my guess that they're going to act like putin's cossack police. the BJP will send them out whenever there is dirty work to be done and they can't afford to attach their names to it officially.

That's what is referred to as fear-mongering.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

You are wrong. They dont act that way. Do you know there is even a muslim wing within the RSS? Do you of any incident where the RSS has "initiated" violence against any minorities? Pliss to tell us.

P.S. BTW, for the record I have never attended a Shaka or wore khaki crap or cap all my life.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 pm

>>>I think any funny business will be a disaster for the economy and Modi must be savvy enough to know which side his bread is buttered.  If this RSS thing has instilled in him some sense of a "glorious" hindu civilization, maybe that will get translated into action toward economic progress. Otherwise, those are just corny words and he will lose come next election. Indians are proving that they can't be taken for granted, which in a broader sense gives me hope.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 9:37 pm

UPA and Congress(i) filled all offices with their own - anyone associated with RSS was not hired. The loans, land approvals, certificates and doucments had a price - based on caste, creed, and clan.

Commies: It is their stated policy to fill all government offices with their party cadre.

DMK - filled their Govt offices with their Goons from their cadre. remember Vattum, Maavattum jokes?

ADMK: same fills up their Govt offices with their own. Tell them you are a DMK cadre and you wont get a job.

Shiv Sena: fills the offices with Shiv Sainiks

Why should the BJP be different? It is natural to expect them to fill the govt offices with their own. Why is it such a crime and why suddenly all this fairness and unbiased treatment? I am expecting the same with BJP, and the govt servants who were hiding their pro-hindu feelings to save their jobs will breath easy. For example, BJP and RSS are very strong - much stronger in Kerala. The politics is such that they dont win a seat there. Their vote share is 10% in a state that has 20 parties. At least, BJP and RSS will not fill their offices with illegals from bangladesh and pakistan.

Well I can go on and on and I can give example after example...but will defer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>I think any funny business will be a disaster for the economy and Modi must be savvy enough to know which side his bread is buttered.  If this RSS thing has instilled in him some sense of a "glorious" hindu civilization, maybe that will get translated into action toward economic progress. Otherwise, those are just corny words and he will lose come next election. Indians are proving that they can't be taken for granted, which in a broader sense gives me hope.

Kris:

all these scare mongering and blabbering of Intellectual idiots forgets one single fact. If Modi is that type, there should have been Gujarat Riots 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2014. This MaxE and CD may not know. The Cmmies were playing havoc in the late 60s and early 70s. Naxals, CPI (ML), etc..were killing people in Bengal, Andhra, MP and Orissa. CPIM took ver in 1972 and similar fears were expressed. Guess what...The killings never happened till Mamata came on the scene. The commies were busy importing illegals and giving them voter cards and raion cards - which of course MaxE & co whole-heartedly approve.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 9:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Wait,,,,I thought you were worried about Modi starting riots and killing 1000s of muslims. Now you are quoting a youtube about some RSS teaching ?

How many iSlamic mullah "pieceful" videos would you like to see ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Kris wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i know you are broadly supportive of the BJP and narendra modi.  while we disagree about that, and leaving aside godhra and its fallout, i have some questions for you.  

1) I would have voted for Modi, if I had the vote in India, on the basis of his administrative skills and the roadmap as to where he can take the country economically, regardless of his party affiliation. Congress registered an epic fail on this count. I don't personally care one way or the other about the affiliation with the RSS or its history or actually even that of the BJP, unless that takes the country down the wrong path today in the treatment of minorities or those who form the weaker sections of society. That would be unconscionable, but I don't see that happening for two reasons: (a)India has a robust political culture with an opposition and a 24/7 news cycle which is a vehicle for opposing viewpoints, to say nothing of the media's not-exactly- positive general view toward Modi; and (b) Modi's mandate is to kick ass and take tickets in the area of economic development now and he would be an idiot if he gets involved in some side show at the behest of any wing nut group, whose obsession is religion. People don't flock to invest in places that are rife with sectarian violence.

2) I just read Uppili's post briefly. If it means these guys will get involved to assist in the clean up of corruption and streamlining of bureaucracies, more power to them (although I don't know how this will happen since they are not employees). If they want to go around harassing minorities and engaging in gratuitous violence, they need to be cut down as the government should any perpetrators of violence in the name of Islam or any other religion. This needs to be an honest enforcement, rather than something that is done in name only in the interest of expediency. Now back to the RSS, if they want to go around asserting Hindu pride, fine, it is a free country as long as they don't hurt others, be it minorities or couples necking in the parking lot on Valentine's day. Their right to swing their arms stops where the next man's body begins, as the saying goes.
Am surprised that in point (1) if your response , you did not mention constitution. But in a way Congress and other so called secular parties, brazenly mooted un-constitutional policies, so may it is not considered important by anybody.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 18, 2014 9:51 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Kris wrote:

Am surprised that in point (1) if your response , you did not mention constitution. But in a way Congress and other so called secular parties, brazenly mooted un-constitutional policies, so may it is not considered important by anybody.

>>Good point. I guess we have just gotten used to the idea.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Wait,,,,I thought you were worried about Modi starting riots and killing 1000s of muslims.  Now you are quoting a youtube about some RSS teaching ?

I thought would be helpful to you since you never attended a shakha.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Kris wrote:

The prospect of Narendra Modi is evoking more fear in the liberal intelligentsia than perhaps even amongst Muslims. How legitimate do you think this fear is?
It depends on whom you speak to – and who you include in the "liberal intelligentsia" whose frontiers are moving... many people are edging already. But this question of fear has much to do with the political strategy Modi will implement. Except in Uttar Pradesh, where polarisation was the repertoire Amit Shah orchestrated for delivering votes in a key state, Modi has projected a rather soft Hindutva-based discourse this time. Whether this style will continue to prevail will largely depend on how his government will succeed in delivering economic growth. If he can quickly achieve positive results on the economic front and revive growth and create jobs, and can thus remain popular – the economy is definitely his top priority – then the development plank will be sufficient for him. If, however, he is not successful on the economic front, there will be strong criticism not just amongst the liberals but in his own camp. He may then resort to the Hindutva-based polarisation strategy.

http://scroll.in/article/664475/'Modi's-Plan-A-will-be-economy.-If-that-does-not-work,-Hindutva'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 10:02 pm

[quote="confuzzled dude"]

Must be a misguided Shakha and cannot be a true RSS cadre. Real RSS cadre dont preach hate and they preach equal rights, respect for all religions and teach one-nationhood.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm

If he can quickly achieve positive results on the economic front and revive growth and create jobs, and can thus remain popular – the economy is definitely his top priority – then the development plank will be sufficient for him. If, however, he is not successful on the economic front, there will be strong criticism not just amongst the liberals but in his own camp. He may then resort to the Hindutva-based polarisation strategy.

http://scroll.in/article/664475/'Modi's-Plan-A-will-be-economy.-If-that-does-not-work,-Hindutva'
>>If he does not deliver on the economic front, he will get drummed out. The voting public is not that gullible. Of this I am sure.
The pressure is definitely on this guy. If anything, people will want answers yesterday. Just human psychology.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Must be a misguided Shakha and cannot be a true RSS cadre. Real RSS cadre dont preach hate and they preach equal rights, respect for all religions and teach one-nationhood.

was m.s.golwalkar misguided?

"The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights."
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 10:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

was m.s.gowalkar misguided?

"The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights."

How come I dont see you call Prophet Mohamed misguided for what is written in Koran and studied, preached and followed by the Billion.

You got to be fair and unbiased and teach us the path of fairness.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 10:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

How come I dont see you call Prophet Mohamed misguided for what is written in Koran and studied, preached and followed by the Billion.

don't change the topic. you made an assertion and i gave you m.s.golwalkar one of the chief architects of the RSS.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Kris wrote:
 If he can quickly achieve positive results on the economic front and revive growth and create jobs, and can thus remain popular – the economy is definitely his top priority – then the development plank will be sufficient for him. If, however, he is not successful on the economic front, there will be strong criticism not just amongst the liberals but in his own camp. He may then resort to the Hindutva-based polarisation strategy.

>>If he does not deliver on the economic front, he will get drummed out. The voting public is not that gullible. Of this I am sure.
The pressure is definitely on this guy. If anything, people will want answers yesterday. Just human psychology.

I am not as optimistic as you. Communal riots and communal tensions have always benefitted the BJP. The massive victory of BJP in UP, with the stupendous increase in vote share, would probably not have been possible without the communal riots in UP one year ago ( in Muzaffarnagar) in which BJP leaders were involved and the same guys who were accused in the riots were given tickets to contest this time and also honored with garlands in a Modi rally. That is the only way one can explain the complete wipeout of Dalit queen Mayawati's party failing to win a single seat and Mulayam winning 4-5 seats and Congress just two. 71 out 80 seats in UP for BJP when last time it had only won 10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

don't change the topic. you made an assertion and i gave you m.s.golwalkar one of the

chief architects of the RSS.

Who cares what golwalker wrote. I am not a RSS guy to read any of their books. I go by actions - be it hindus, christians, RSS wallas or Muslims. RSS walas are the first to reach and help in any disasters - be it Orissa/Andhra Cyclones, Bhuj earthquakes or Tsunami. When the Christian and muslim organizatins were putting conversion as a condition to help them, the RSS Chaaddis put no such condition and fed everyone and anyone.

What is practiced on the ground is what matters to me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 18, 2014 10:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Wait,,,,I thought you were worried about Modi starting riots and killing 1000s of muslims.  Now you are quoting a youtube about some RSS teaching ?

I just watched that video. It is so obviously fake and dubbed and the lip syncing is so badly off. Come on Comrade, you can do better that.

PS: Editing to add - and of course the video is posted by a Muhammad.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun May 18, 2014 11:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Excellent Point! I have never seen Max  question the Political Islamist , Islamic Supremacist statements in the Quran, read by most Muslims.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon May 19, 2014 3:51 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:

I am not as optimistic as you. Communal riots and communal tensions have always benefitted the BJP. The massive victory of BJP in UP, with the stupendous increase in vote share, would probably not have been possible without the communal riots in UP one year ago ( in Muzaffarnagar) in which BJP leaders were involved and the same guys who were accused in the riots were given tickets to contest this time and also honored with garlands in a Modi rally. That is the only way one can explain the complete wipeout of Dalit queen Mayawati's party failing to win a single seat and Mulayam winning 4-5 seats and Congress just two. 71 out 80 seats in UP for BJP when last time it had only won 10.

Rash
upndid not happen in isolation. Bjp made advances all around the country including kerala, tn, ap, t, and ab. It is a massive anti Congress and pro modi wave.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon May 19, 2014 4:04 am

Rash

Having said all of that above I will also bjp does use communal riots as a political tool.
I do not want to get into a pissing contest about facts of muzzafferpur. Over the past three decades major religious conflagrations played a role in bjp's rise. Islamic terrorism, Congress 's minority appeasement and secular yadav Muslim politics also helped.

No one really knows what % of bjp 's growth came from communal conflagrations. But it is a significant part and it cannot be ignored.

However the secularist and left forget that Indian people want economic growth with good governance. That Congress, sp, rjd, and left front in wb did not provide. Intact they were disgusting. So Indian people took a risk. Let us see how it plays out.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 am

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:

Rash
upndid not happen in isolation. Bjp made advances all around the country including kerala, tn, ap,  t,  and ab. It is a massive anti Congress and pro modi wave.

In Kerala and TN the BJP increase in vote share was relatively marginal compared to the massive swing in UP. In AP it was riding piggyback on Naidu. Another state in which there was a massive swing in favor of BJP was Assam in which it won 11 out of 14 seats when Cong was expected to sweep the state. This happened because there were communal riots in the middle or the campaign between Bodo tribals and Muslims and again the electorate got polarized.

If the economy fails to kick off, and Modi starts becoming unpopular, expect to see more communal riots in India.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

i didn't get all the hindi but how do you know that the video hasn't been doctored?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon May 19, 2014 8:23 am

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:

Rash
upndid not happen in isolation. Bjp made advances all around the country including kerala, tn, ap,  t,  and ab. It is a massive anti Congress and pro modi wave.

In Kerala and TN the BJP increase in vote share was relatively marginal compared to the massive swing in UP. In AP it was riding piggyback on Naidu. Another state in which there was a massive swing in favor of BJP was Assam in which it won 11 out of 14 seats when Cong was expected to sweep the state. This happened because there were communal riots in the middle or the campaign between Bodo tribals and Muslims and again the electorate got polarized.

If the economy fails to kick off, and Modi starts becoming unpopular, expect to see more communal riots in India.
If you are referring to the incidents in Assam it was after the elections. BJP won in Assam because the state (that includes Native assamese Muslims and Non-Musiims) are suffering under un-impeded Illegal Immigration from  Muslims  in Bangladesh who have a non-secular world view. Their lands are being snatched. All this is happening because Congress does not enforce the IMDT act and UPA played politics in the border fencing. Something has to be done to stop this menace.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 19, 2014 8:59 am

bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

i didn't get all the hindi but how do you know that the video hasn't been doctored?
I don't know. It could be, voice dubbing is way off.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 19, 2014 9:02 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I don't know. It could be, voice dubbing is way off.

Hmm
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 19, 2014 9:53 am

bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Never. Muslims never cheat. It is against iSlam and Koran clearly says "Believers should not doctor videos"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down