negotiations Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

negotiations

2 posters

Go down

negotiations Empty negotiations

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

me: You two are grounded. No iPad for you (older), and no iPod for you (younger) the rest of the day today.

she: We are sorry. We didn't know we can't do this. We have ALREADY learned our lessons. We will not do this ever again. Can you please not ground us? What's the point now anyway?

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

negotiations Empty Re: negotiations

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:me: You two are grounded. No iPad for you (older), and no iPod for you (younger) the rest of the day today.

she: We are sorry. We didn't know we can't do this. We have ALREADY learned our lessons. We will not do this ever again. Can you please not ground us? What's the point now anyway?

Rolling Eyes

The law has to take its course - sorry you two are grounded and appeal denied.

OR

I am glad that you have ALREADY learnt the lessons. And this grounding is so that you dont forget those lessons - as you do with your school work.

You are welcome.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:me: You two are grounded. No iPad for you (older), and no iPod for you (younger) the rest of the day today.

Rolling Eyes

OR

I am glad that you have ALREADY learnt the lessons. And this grounding is so that you dont forget those lessons - as you do with your school work.

You are welcome.

Just reduced the sentencing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Rolling Eyes

OR

You are welcome.

Just reduced the sentencing.

But should be with a threat the punishment will be tripled if the crime is repeated.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 am

Rolling Eyes

>>>me: Just so that we avoid this awkwardness in the future, let's go fedex the ipad and ipod off to that nice man in California.

she: I knew we could count on you to do the right thing. You've come through as always. Would that all mothers were like you. Let's go.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down