BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations

2 posters

Go down

BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations Empty BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:51 pm

..........  On Article 370, the 2009 manifesto had said the provision was a psychological barrier to the full integration of Jammu and Kashmir with the national mainstream and BJP remains committed to its abrogation.

On the demand for a uniform civil code, the 2009 manifesto said there cannot be genuine gender equality unless India adopts a UCC. The manifesto said the BJP would set up a commission to draft a UCC in keeping with modern laws and society.

BJP sources said on all the three issues, the party would not make its position so rigid as to preclude negotiation or create hurdles in the way of alliances. In 2004, the NDA manifesto had included a reference to the Ram temple, stating that all avenues should be explored including negotiation or a court verdict.................

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/BJP-manifesto-to-stick-to-Hindutva-issues-but-leave-room-for-negotiations/articleshow/33350323.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations Empty Re: BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Hindutva?  Whose idea is that?  Is MM Joshi trying to derail Modi's bandwagon? 

Here is an update on AAP. As you know, I gave money to them some time ago. Apparently, they contacted my relative (I actually donated in the relative's name as I am not eligible to give because of citizenship rules)! I am not going to give again.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations Empty Re: BJP manifesto to stick to Hindutva issues but leave room for negotiations

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hindutva?  Whose idea is that?  Is MM Joshi trying to derail Modi's bandwagon? 

Here is an update on AAP. As you know, I gave money to them some time ago. Apparently, they contacted my relative (I actually donated in the relative's name as I am not eligible to give because of citizenship rules)! I am not going to give again.

It's funny that some people think that the implementation of Uniform Civil Code (UCC: one law for everyone in the country, irrespective of religion, race, caste and gender) is a Hindutva idea / thing.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hindutva?  Whose idea is that?  Is MM Joshi trying to derail Modi's bandwagon? 

It's funny that some people think that the implementation of Uniform Civil Code (UCC: one law for everyone in the country, irrespective of religion, race, caste and gender) is a Hindutva idea / thing.
I read the BJP manifesto. Looks like a lot of thought went into it. They are not just proposing to provide good governance and development, they are saying how hey are going to do. It is not like Pappu saying that he is opposed to corruption while his mother and the PM are actively allowing it. The CON manifesto is highly pretentious. Something they didn't do for the last 10 years, they are promising to do in 100 days. And Pappu wonders why he is not popular with the voters!

Yes, UCC is in the manifesto. Hopefully, they will get 300 MPs and put Laloo, Maya, Mulayam and K'nidhi out of business.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down