Encounter with an Arabic princess Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encounter with an Arabic princess

+3
bw
Hellsangel
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

Encounter with an Arabic princess Empty Encounter with an Arabic princess

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

I was there yesterday night at the Pizza Hut waiting in line to pay and pickup my carryout order. It turned out to be a long wait. The majestic and exquisitely beautiful women at the cash register was talking to the Hispanic couple in front of me. She was in her forties.

It took a while for her to help them make up their mind. I asked her why it her so long. "I was exublaining them different varieties of pizza we have here." I kinda figured out where this beauty queen was from. "Where in the middle east are you from?" I asked. "Egypt". My early training in "winning friends and influencing others" kicked in. "Do you own this store?" I asked. She was flattered. "No, I am the manager here. One day, I hope to own a store like this."

That was the end of that.

This afternoon, I went to Payless shoes. There she was. She was there with her daughter. It was a miracle. What was the odds of that happening? I thought GOD must have planned that way.

She had a big smile when she saw me. "You look familiar," I said. "I know," she said.
Her eyes told me "I like you. I want to be with you." She said she lived a few blocks away.
Then she asked "Do you own this store?" "Tit for tat. I am asking you the same question you asked me yesterday."

We both ROFL.

It was love at second sight.

It was not only going to be love story but also a model for hindu-muslim synthesis. Or may be a hindu-coptic christian synthesis.

Then I heard a voice.

Nobody else heard it.

Because it was my inner voice.

"Stop right here. You are a married man. Act responsibly," it said.

With a heavy heart and tear filled eyes, I said bye to this woman of great pulchritude.

Last edited by Rishi on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Encounter with an Arabic princess Empty Re: Encounter with an Arabic princess

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

The 40-year old princess.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The 40-year old princess.

the princess and the paparazzo

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:13 pm

aww Rishi. So many possibilities, ended with commitment to one golden ring. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

bw wrote:

Sounds like quite a Roman Holiday.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Rishi wrote:

It was not only going to be love story but also a model for hindu-muslim synthesis. Or may be a hindu-coptic christian synthesis.

Then I heard a voice.

Nobody else heard it.

With a heavy heart and tear filled eyes, I said bye to this woman of great pulchritude.

Wait.... Lets analyze this by applying Rashmun Principles.

As a married man you need to act responsibly only towards Desi women.

As a married man you are allowed to have affairs only not to divorce

You will be following our supreme God by having an affair

You will only be following many of our religious "leaders"

You will be helping unity among different religion and hence exempted.

You will be having an affair only with a non-hindu and hence sanskrit blabberings dont really apply

You will be having an affair only with an Egyptian woman who is from across Oceans.

You will be having an affair only bcz she initiated it.

and many many more...

Of course, to even consider and apply Rashmun Principles, we need to precisely define "Affair". until then you have been given a bail from your life sentence.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Rishi, If you run into the Arabic aunty the third time, i.e. when u go to get your pizza again, and if any bells ring in your head, what will you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Rishi, If you run into the Arabic aunty the third time, i.e. when u go to get your pizza again, and if any bells ring in your head, what will you do?

he will ring me up on the hotline for instant instructions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Rishi, If you run into the Arabic aunty the third time, i.e. when u go to get your pizza again, and if any bells ring in your head, what will you do?

I do not know.

That is why I am switching over to Papa Johns. She works at Pizza Hut.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Rishi wrote:

I do not know.

Pappaan Pizza thinnu Kettaan

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Rishi wrote:

I do not know.

If she is also thinking like you, and switches to Papa Johns so as to NOT run into you again, then Rishi, those are the signs from the gods. You WILL start an affair with her. Can't fight the fate. *sigh* I will be so jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:13 am

Rishi wrote:I was there yesterday night at the Pizza Hut waiting in line to pay and pickup my carryout order. It turned out to be a long wait. The majestic and exquisitely beautiful women at the cash register was talking to the Hispanic couple in front of me. She was in her forties.

It took a while for her to help them make up their mind. I asked her why it her so long. "I was exublaining them different varieties of pizza we have here." I kinda figured out where this beauty queen was from. "Where in the middle east are you from?" I asked. "Egypt". My early training in "winning friends and influencing others" kicked in. "Do you own this store?" I asked. She was flattered. "No, I am the manager here. One day, I hope to own a store like this."

That was the end of that.

This afternoon, I went to Payless shoes. There she was. She was there with her daughter. It was a miracle. What was the odds of that happening? I thought GOD must have planned that way.

She had a big smile when she saw me. "You look familiar," I said. "I know," she said.
Her eyes told me "I like you. I want to be with you." She said she lived a few blocks away.
Then she asked "Do you own this store?" "Tit for tat. I am asking you the same question you asked me yesterday."

We both ROFL.

Then I heard a voice.

Nobody else heard it.

Hahaha, I enjoyed reading that. I hope you both didn't literally roll on the floor, laughing. If you did, consider your marriage vows annulled already. If you just laughed out loud instead, then all is well. Also, I laughed out loud at the word pulchritude; haven't heard that one in a long time!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:14 am

bw wrote:

LOL. You meanies.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:aww Rishi. So many possibilities, ended with commitment to one golden ring. *sigh*
Gives new meaning to the verse...

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

I guess Tolkien was just writing about marriage then!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm

On perusal of the posts in this thread, I infer that a great many participants on this forum are itching to set aside their vows and experiment with non-monogamous arrangements. All ye (wannabe)sinners, repent right away or get ready for the hellfires.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:On perusal of the posts in this thread, I infer that a great many participants on this forum are itching to set aside their vows and experiment with non-monogamous arrangements. All ye (wannabe)sinners, repent right away or get ready for the hellfires.

Mr. Drinkman, are you taking lessons from hot dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:On perusal of the posts in this thread, I infer that a great many participants on this forum are itching to set aside their vows and experiment with non-monogamous arrangements. All ye (wannabe)sinners, repent right away or get ready for the hellfires.

Lol. Anything to hear an interesting story. Heaven goers make no good stories on their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

omg rishi! you're so romantic!! that is very sweet :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm

The main reason: Rishi is considered a real Rishi and not some fake SamiYaar. So people are excited at this turn of Menaka - Viswamithra tussle and want to see if Rishi can withstand the pizazz of the Princess of Pizza Hut.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down