Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc

3 posters

Go down

Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc  Empty Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Something is really really fishy about Vatican, Inc. Its CEO suddenly resigns with no compelling reason and so many tainted Cardinals. There is this Cardinal who deposes in a Child molestation case in California, and drives straight to the Airport to fly to Vatican to select the next Chief Child molester.

If there is no religious tag to it, this Corporation/country would have been investigated by everyone.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc  Empty Re: Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc

Post by Maria S Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I don't know about that, but looks like the Vatican Officials are treating this like a business retirement- package deal:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/popes-retirement-package-compares-yours-140203724.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc  Empty Re: Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Maria S wrote:I don't know about that, but looks like the Vatican Officials are treating this like a business retirement- package deal:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/popes-retirement-package-compares-yours-140203724.html

All expenses taken care of and free quarters too..and on top of all that gets $3300/mo.

Whats he going to do with all that money? He does not even officially have a family - heck not even a girl friend to suck up all his money.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Maria S wrote:I don't know about that, but looks like the Vatican Officials are treating this like a business retirement- package deal:

All expenses taken care of and free quarters too..and on top of all that gets $3300/mo.

Whats he going to do with all that money? He does not even officially have a family - heck not even a girl friend to suck up all his money.

you a marathadi saamiyar or a marathadi (vambu) maamiyar?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Controversies surrounding Vatican, Inc  KskLI22

it should have been 50-50 but bcz it's the first draft, i let him play a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Why 40% for funeral cost? That's a lot!

I have seen it all in my lifetime:)

As a segment of Americans are becoming disillusioned with faith..and turning away, as China rises in power after all the years of calling religion "opiate of the masses" and Communist rule..the Chinese are beginning to turn to faith more and more..they have the nicest Bibles (print and quality) and beautiful Christian songs.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/01/world/asia/china-catholics-florcruz/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

"Chinese communist leaders, on the other hand, are still struggling with how to deal with this unpredictable religious boom."
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down