aus v india - test 2 - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aus v india - test 2

+7
Hellsangel
b_A
truthbetold
goodcitizn
nevada
bw
MaxEntropy_Man
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

aus v india - test 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: aus v india - test 2

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am

looks like aus is imploding.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 am

A resounding victory for India by an innings and 135 runs. Pujara deservedly the MOM. Both Ashwin and Jadeja were awesome. Dhoni is now the winningest captain in India's history.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 am

AUS saddens me. i did not expect this meek submission by them. i am used to seeing 11 bloodhounds never giving up. now i see 10 dogs who tuck their tail between their legs the moment they come to bat or bowl. what they also do is make indian bowling "attack" look good which is clearly not the case. let's not forget how ENG (panesar, anderson and swann) humiliated IND in IND when our bowlers failed to do the job.

harbhajan singh should be given farewell now. 101 tests is enough. he has no bowling left in him. now that india's middle order is more or less set, sehwag has to open to be in the team. he better do something worthwhile in the next two games failing which he is unlikely to travel to SA.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

Moral of the story:

We can beat anyone at home as long as the opposition doesn't have quality spinners and/or Dale Steyn Smile

May be it's just me drawing parallels between Pujara and Kambli. I'm worried that his career may go Kambli's way but Pujara's work ethics seems to be very sound for my fears to come true.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am

Aussies made India look good.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am

I am wrote:Aussies made India look good.

true clap

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 am

confuzzled dude wrote:May be it's just me drawing parallels between Pujara and Kambli. I'm worried that his career may go Kambli's way but Pujara's work ethics seems to be very sound for my fears to come true.

Yes, I heard the comment that he is the hardest working guy in the team, practicing long hours at the nets to perfect his strokes. Not only does his Ranji Trophy record attest to his dedication but also his milestone achievement of reaching 1000 runs in test cricket in just 5 or 6 matches, faster than Kohli who also reached 1000+ runs yesterday. Hope he continues to perform well.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

The media in Australia isn't too pleased.

Clarke is unsure if he will bat three or four in the third Test at Mohali starting March 14, but when asked about Australia's insipid display, he was unequivocal.

"It’s obviously unacceptable," he fired. "It’s probably more polite of me by not putting it into words.

"Very disappointing. I certainly don’t want to take any credit away from India, I thought they played very well yesterday, they showed us once again how to bat in these conditions, they showed us once you get in how to go on and cash in and make a big score.

"At the end of the day our performances in these two Test matches have been unacceptable, certainly nowhere near the standard we are trying to set as an Australian cricket team.

"There’s plenty of people that not only watch us on TV but fly around the world to support us and watch us and we know we’ve let them down.”

A drawn campaign would see Australia retain the Border-Gavaskar trophy but on the evidence of the first two Tests they will be lucky to avert a 4-0 whitewash.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/live-australia-v-india-day-three-from-hyderabad/story-fndpt0dy-1226590801256

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Moral of the story:

We can beat anyone at home as long as the opposition doesn't have quality spinners and/or Dale Steyn Smile

May be it's just me drawing parallels between Pujara and Kambli. I'm worried that his career may go Kambli's way but Pujara's work ethics seems to be very sound for my fears to come true.

And a solid opening batsman like Cook who can churn out big scores to render our bowling clueless. As for Pujara - think Jayawerdene instead of Kambli. Bradman at home, non batsman abroad. Not saying this will happen, but this is the worst case scenario. Also, India seem to be entering a Sri Lankan mode now being champions on dustbowls at home and lambs abroad. Well, as long as they win some we can live with "lose plenty" right?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2