Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths

4 posters

Go down

Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths Empty Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Whatever India may say upon diplomatic platforms and via diplomatic cables and speeches, the citizens of Sri Lanka are well aware of how India trained, equipped and financed the LTTE’s initial years. Had it not been for this open support providing its own state as a logistical getaway for LTTE cadres, Sri Lanka would never have faced the deaths and destruction it faced – 30 years is no small number and India cannot expect our people to forget India’s role no matter what India now may say. We remember every bit of detail that connects India with the LTTE. Simply projecting the death of Rajiv Gandhi as an excuse to show India too suffered holds no water because Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated in 1991 and India’s assistance for LTTE continued even after his death and an India MP has even accused the widow of Rajiv and present Chairperson of the Congress of smuggling Indian artifacts out of India with the help of the LTTE. So who are we really fooling?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths Empty Re: Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths

Post by goodcitizn Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

India's reluctance to openly and vehemently support the U.S. and other countries at the U.N. in holding the SL government responsible for genocide is disturbing. And giving Mahinda Rajapaksa the red carpet treatment last month was disgusting.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths Empty Re: Sri Lanka blames India for 70000 deaths

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 pm

KV, who do you hate more? non-tamil Srilankans, or non-tamil indians?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:KV, who do you hate more? non-tamil Srilankans, or non-tamil indians?

>>>1)Anyone who is opposed to the imagined utopia of a greater eealm where language alone will solve all problems.

2) Anyone who finds Captain P a megalomanianacal thug

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:KV, who do you hate more? non-tamil Srilankans, or non-tamil indians?

I hate no one. My posts reflect this.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:24 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

I hate no one. My posts reflect this.

And, I hate everyone. My posts reflect this.

I think we are a match made in heaven and exact opposites. We should get married.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down