Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy?

3 posters

Go down

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy?

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? I_vote_lcap57%Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? I_vote_lcap43%Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? Empty Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? Empty Re: Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

yes, she should.

Back to top Go down

Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy? Empty Re: Should Sasthi return the Impedimenta handle to Impy?

Post by Nila Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 pm

No. She shouldn't.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

research shows monkeys often talk in third person about themselves.

ekdasi you are sasti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm

seven wrote:research shows monkeys often talk in third person about themselves.

ekdasi you are sasti.

Crappy research. Monkeys don't talk. If they do - only the other monkeys can understand them precisely.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Ekadasi wrote:

ekdasi you are sasti.

Crappy research. Monkeys don't talk. If they do - only the other monkeys can understand them precisely.

crappy bcz you got punished for stealing other participants' peanuts after the experiments were over.
you're upset. you're angry. why arent u asleep yet? i saw a ZzzZ in some thread like 2 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 pm

crappy bcz you got punished for stealing other participants' peanuts after the experiments were over.
you're upset. you're angry. why arent u asleep yet? i saw a ZzzZ in some thread like 2 hours ago

Stealing? Punishment?! What Experiments? I am upset! Angry!! OMG! You have a sky high imagination - please put that into proper use.

I am gonna sleep in another hour...had some chores to complete. It will take another week for me to settle down with these new schedules. Losing an hr of sleep is no good.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Ekadasi wrote:

Stealing? Punishment?! What Experiments? I am upset! Angry!! OMG! You have a sky high imagination - please put that into proper use.

I am gonna sleep in another hour...had some chores to complete. It will take another week for me to settle down with these new schedules. Losing an hr of sleep is no good.

good that u returned her handle. i hooe u didnt read my unedited msg

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

is sasthi retarded? answer is yes

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Ekadasi wrote:

ekdasi you are sasti.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:is sasthi retarded? answer is yes

Is Propagandhi711 an air head? Yes, Yes he is! His head farts all da time!!!!!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:38 am

Ekadasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:is sasthi retarded? answer is yes

Is Propagandhi711 an air gas head? Yes, Yes he is! His head farts all da time!!!!!

You see...there has to be a connection between the first and second part of your statement.

Just saying....

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down