India’s invisible workers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India’s invisible workers

3 posters

Go down

India’s invisible workers Empty India’s invisible workers

Post by FluteHolder Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/indias-invisible-workers/article4488407.ece?homepage=true&ref=slideshow#im-image-1

India’s invisible workers WOMEN_STEEL_1389279g

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

India’s invisible workers Empty Re: India’s invisible workers

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

My heart really goes out for these women and their children.

Every time I start regretting about the schools not having gone to, degrees not earned, careers not chosen, promotions not received or money not made, I am going to remind myself how lucky I am.

I was never against the government doing anything for these unfortunate people. What I am against is the rich and well educated ones who call themselves backward and thereby milking the system.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Out of all the pics in that, this pic stands out and shows the struggle...

Govt is also responsible for enforcing safety/education for kids and provide benefits for parents so that kids will not be put to hardship. You cannot demand from rich but they can help/do so voluntarily.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Rishi wrote:My heart really goes out for these women and their children.

Every time I start regretting about the schools not having gone to, degrees not earned, careers not chosen, promotions not received or money not made, I am going to remind myself how lucky I am.

I was never against the government doing anything for these unfortunate people. What I am against is the rich and well educated ones who call themselves backward and thereby milking the system.

You just said whatever I was going to type. Reservation, child care, additional supplimental income, free medical care, etc should be provided to these poor who honestly make an effort (women are more honest and hardworking than menfolks who would spend the money on toddy).

Oh wait.... Dalal Street and IT code-coolies deserve upto 19.9% raise this year. Hallalujah to capitalistic Hooligans (damn..I am coming up with better and better names).

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down