doubal confarm Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doubal confarm

+4
Captain Bhankas
Seva Lamberdar
southindian
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Go down

doubal confarm Empty doubal confarm

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 am

UP guy on conf call says I will doubal confarm with my team before restating my posision. how do some of these fools get into positions that require decent communication skills is beyond me. this group's heirarchy is filled with a long list of sharmas...gotta be nepotism

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

doubal confarm Empty Re: doubal confarm

Post by southindian Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 am

agree. I have the same issue with the yum, yull and yuff crowd full of Raos and Reddys.

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

Hello TS.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 am

Sorry, wrong handle. Smile Try again
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:50 am

Oh ok. And secretly, phew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 am

southindian wrote:agree. I have the same issue with the yum, yull and yuff crowd full of Raos and Reddys.

I have my own problems with them but I suspect you're one of those numerical vedis that speak like they have a mouth full of rocks, utilizing hilarious malaprops.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:57 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:agree. I have the same issue with the yum, yull and yuff crowd full of Raos and Reddys.

I have my own problems with them but I suspect you're one of those numerical vedis that speak like they have a mouth full of rocks, utilizing hilarious malaprops.

Suspecting too much is not good for confidence, malaprop...anything. Be sure... be confident
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:UP guy on conf call says I will doubal confarm with my team before restating my posision. how do some of these fools get into positions that require decent communication skills is beyond me. this group's heirarchy is filled with a long list of sharmas...gotta be nepotism
May be this guy (his business) has deep pockets and/or more opportunities to offer. Money talks. Not necessarily nepotism. I heard Europeans and Americans, with their fancy degrees and gadgets, used to line up for piece of the action in front of the Arabs who hardly knew any language except Arabic and usually wore Arab dresses.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:UP guy on conf call says I will doubal confarm with my team before restating my posision. how do some of these fools get into positions that require decent communication skills is beyond me. this group's heirarchy is filled with a long list of sharmas...gotta be nepotism
May be this guy (his business) has deep pockets and/or more opportunities to offer. Money talks. Not necessarily nepotism. I heard Europeans and Americans, with their fancy degrees and gadgets, used to line up for piece of the action in front of the Arabs who hardly knew any language except Arabic and usually wore Arab dresses.

They still do... and still ignore the goat and women torture.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:01 am

did he also promise that he would do the needful cent percent and revert back after doubal confarming his employer's physical pujishun before going out of station?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:did he also promise that he would do the needful cent percent and revert back after doubal confarming his employer's physical pujishun before going out of station?

he did say cent parcent at some point. ROFL@pujishun

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

why would I be on a conf call with a businessman? in corporates the only way an incompetent gets promoted is if she has fine titties and is willing to use them or if he's pulled up by others due to nepotism

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Captain Bhankas wrote:did he also promise that he would do the needful cent percent and revert back after doubal confarming his employer's physical pujishun before going out of station?
lol!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

why would I be on a conf call with a businessman? in corporates the only way an incompetent gets promoted is if she has fine titties and is willing to use them or if he's pulled up by others due to nepotism

Maybe Sevaji was fishing to see if he got there on a caste-based quota, etc.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Maybe Sevaji was fishing to see if he got there on a caste-based quota, etc.

yes. he has already enquired if this person was a rich OBC that spent money to get into a position where he can speak nonsense in a terrible accent without making much sense

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 pm

As I have discoved, the popularity of "revert back..." goes all the way to the top in many company.

I don't recall using "revert back..." in business letters or in school/college correspondence 20 years ago. Looks like "revert back..." has gone viral.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 pm

southindian wrote:

As I have discoved, the popularity of "revert back..." goes all the way to the top in many company.

I don't recall using "revert back..." in business letters or in school/college correspondence 20 years ago. Looks like "revert back..." has gone viral.

why revert back ? for emphasis ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:33 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

Yes. Percolating up, OTOH, is for deemphasis.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

no idea why is this used or who started the phrase.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm

southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 pm

nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...
nenu, you are JM?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...
nenu, you are JM?

are you.... tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 pm

hi

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...

You got the JM flu?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:43 pm

southindian wrote:
nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...

You got the JM flu?

ya, Mr. northindian.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:47 pm

nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

why this is...

You got the JM flu?

ya, Mr. northindian.

Oh, you are JM.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 pm

southindian wrote:
nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:
nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:

why this is...

You got the JM flu?

ya, Mr. northindian.

Oh, you are JM.

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum