Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?

Go down

Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?

Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_lcap0%Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_lcap100%Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_lcap0%Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  Empty Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:24 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?  Empty Re: Should Sanjay Dutt be pardoned?

Post by FluteHolder Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm

No. Even if your friend/Kaju Katli screams and threatens with his funny face.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

FluteHolder wrote:No. Even if your friend/Kaju Katli screams and threatens with his funny face.

NEW DELHI: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has supported the demand to pardon Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who has been sentenced to five years imprisonment under the Arms Act in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

"Sanjay Dutt is not a criminal, he is not a terrorist. Sanjay Dutt, at a young age, in the atmosphere of that time, thought that perhaps the way Sunil Dutt had been raising his voice against communalism and favoured the minorities, then perhaps he could be attacked," Singh told reporters.

"So, as an obvious reaction of a kid to do something, if he has committed a mistake then I feel that he has undergone the punishment for it," he said.

Singh's remarks come in the wake of support for Dutt from a number of politicians and film personalities who want the actor to be pardoned.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Digvijaya-for-pardoning-Sanjay-Dutt-calls-then-34-yr-old-a-kid/articleshow/19179893.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

When was a 34 year old called as a kid? If you like him, watch his munnabhai movies till he comes out of jail.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down