allah duhai hai Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allah duhai hai

+2
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Maria S
6 posters

Go down

allah duhai hai Empty allah duhai hai

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down

allah duhai hai Empty Re: allah duhai hai

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 am

Hope you are feeling better Tracy.

take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 am

Thanks M! Was miserable yesterday. But today the infection has sorta settled in. So it's not bothering my eyes and nose as much. Let's see how it goes next 6-7 days. Or else it will be final resort to my fave Zithromax for sinusitis. That's what the doc takes 25 dollars to diagnose every time. And that's what I get mostly thanks to my allergies. I don't even go to the doc last couple years. To save time and copay. Someone I know calls in the med at my pharmacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 am

I see. Hope you continue to feel better.

tc.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Was miserable yesterday. But today the infection has sorta settled in. So it's not bothering my eyes and nose as much. Let's see how it goes next 6-7 days. Or else it will be final resort to my fave Zithromax for sinusitis.
do you mean "as a last resort, i'll take zithromax for my sinusitis?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Was miserable yesterday. But today the infection has sorta settled in. So it's not bothering my eyes and nose as much. Let's see how it goes next 6-7 days. Or else it will be final resort to my fave Zithromax for sinusitis.

These kinds of silly corrections are not going to elicit a response from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 am

Maria S wrote:Hope you continue to feel better.
will you be saying that to her once every hour?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 am

will you be riding that pink girl's bike back from the university library soon before it rains to eat your soft foods and ensure?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
These kinds of silly corrections are not going to elicit a response from me.
it was not a "silly" correction, and i was not anticipating any response from you.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am

FlimFlam, You are doing a good job (for free). Keep up the good work.

good Jeremiah... good Jeremiah
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

will you be riding that pink girl's bike back from the university library soon before it rains to eat your soft foods and ensure?
ensure what? Please take Structuring English Sentences 101.

you still won't gain access to maria; s/he is probably not even a female. have you ever heard him/her refer to a husband, boyfriend, lover, partner, or an ex- of any kind? one only knows that s/he loves michelle.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

you still won't gain access to maria; s/he is probably not even a female. have you ever heard him/her refer to a husband, boyfriend, lover, partner, or an ex- of any kind? one only knows that s/he loves michelle.

Translation: She rejected me. Therefore she is either not a female or plays for the other team.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

ensure is the drink that you old farts drink. cant afford it? are you completely unaware of things outside your blinders, you dickweed smoker?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 am

after your post damaged my irrelevance meter beyond repair, i purchased a new, shiny one and here i use it for the first time. i must say i am satisfied with my purchase.

allah duhai hai Irrele15
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

ensure is the drink that you old farts drink. cant afford it? are you completely unaware of things outside your blinders, you dickweed smoker?
ah, you know of it because you drink it regularly? do you have curd rice and gongura with it? does it all become a pulpy mixture into which you plunge your entire hand while you watch pretty, non-telugu actresses in telugu movies?

regardless, you should take Structuring English Sentences 101.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:will you be saying that to her once every hour?

ah, you know of it because you drink it regularly? do you have curd rice and gongura with it? does it all become a pulpy mixture into which you plunge your entire hand while you watch pretty, non-telugu actresses in telugu movies?

LMAO jeri miyan. you didn't know of ensure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH which cave you live in? you thought it was a badly constructed sentence? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELL BOTTOMED FREAK YOU CRACK ME UP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

LMAO jeri miyan. you didn't know of ensure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH which cave you live in? you thought it was a badly constructed sentence? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELL BOTTOMED FREAK YOU CRACK ME UP!
confused Sleep

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:ensure what? Please take Structuring English Sentences 101.

confused Sleep
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PREDICTABLE LAME RESPONSE JM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA GO DRINK YOUR ENSURE IT WON'T GIVE YOU LACTOSE INTOLERANCE I ENSURE HASHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

confused Sleep
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PREDICTABLE LAME RESPONSE JM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA GO DRINK YOUR ENSURE IT WON'T GIVE YOU LACTOSE INTOLERANCE I ENSURE HASHAHAHAHAHAHA

phlegmy is upset! whining now!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down