narthie english Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narthie english

+2
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

narthie english Empty narthie english

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 am

me to son: tell your sister to wake up or else we are not going to any mall shawl.

son: what is a mall shawl?

Back to top Go down

narthie english Empty Re: narthie english

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
me to son: tell your sister to wake up or else we are not going to any mall shawl.

In a few years you will not understand a lot of things they talk about. Of course, they will spare the pain by simply saying "Forget it. You won't understand what we are talking about"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

In a few years you will not understand a lot of things they talk about. Of course, they will spare the pain by simply saying "Forget it. You won't understand what we are talking about"

So far I am kept up to date, but that's coz the older one loves to tell me e'thing, and to see my reaction. That reaction is then conveyed to all her friends. And they get even a bigger kick when I use their language with them. Younger one may most likely not keep me involved, but as long as his sister is involved, so will I be.

(That reminds me, I had shunned my sis as a confidante as I grew older, coz she would go off and babble everything to mom. Slowly it was just my friends. When I grew even older (college), I made my mom as my confidante, coz she was like a vault when it came to secrets. Now, it's just my online friends. Just lately I filled in my BFF with the latest happenings of my life. She is also good about these things).

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Your forgot to say your secrets on SUCH are protected like swiss bank accounts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

TBT...vb secrets are locked tighter than a crabs asshole..can't be pried open

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:TBT...vb secrets are locked tighter than a crabs asshole..can't be pried open

not even a court ordered summons n questioning under oath in a witness stand can bring them out - Swiss banks shld hire her as a consultant.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

If nazis stored their gold with vb, the Jews would never get their reparation hands on them. Not in another million yrs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:If nazis stored their gold with vb, the Jews would never get their reparation hands on them. Not in another million yrs

we may not know her specific details, but we know a lot more about her personality than anybody else on this website. her seventeen paragraph posts have ensured that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Lol. Guess I am an open book as far as such is concerned. If something is about me, I will likely tell. I may not post here if I could not vent out my thoughts here. But I am much better in keeping other people's secrets. You guys just don't believe me. Fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:If nazis stored their gold with vb, the Jews would never get their reparation hands on them. Not in another million yrs

we may not know her specific details, but we know a lot more about her personality than anybody else on this website. her seventeen paragraph posts have ensured that.

I think after being here for so many years interacting in a "comprehensively spiteful environment" personalities of most handles can be roughly profiled.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 pm

But saruvadu,
You always claimed no one can profile uppiliji despite servers full of posts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 am

son: Indian parents say the letter 'aich' (H), as 'etch'. When I was younger and asked you and papa to spell it out for me, you both would say etch for aich. You sometimes say aich now, but most times you say etch.

he he, he hasn't met any saauth indian parent yet, it seems. He has, but he hasn't asked them to spell anything with h, m, or n yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:son: Indian parents say the letter 'aich' (H), as 'etch'. When I was younger and asked you and papa to spell it out for me, you both would say etch for aich. You sometimes say aich now, but most times you say etch.

he he, he hasn't met any saauth indian parent yet, it seems. He has, but he hasn't asked them to spell anything with h, m, or n yet.

He is right. I was told of the Hetch and Yem soon after I came to TLMH (the Land of Milk and Honey), and I assiduously tried my best to get rid of that "special emphasis." At least when people ask me to spell name or word, I am conscious and careful about Hetch and Yem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

The same can be said about you, probably me and many others here. One doesn't need to know the personal details of someone to know his/her personality. It's glaringly obvious through their posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 pm

nenu wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

The same can be said about you, probably me and many others here. One doesn't need to know the personal details of someone to know his/her personality. It's glaringly obvious through their posts.
+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:(That reminds me, I had shunned my sis as a confidante as I grew older, coz she would go off and babble everything to mom.
VB, equations change as you grow older. who knows.. she may become you BFF now. happened with me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm

She still is the same. If you think I can't hold a secret, you should meet her, and you would know what a ghunni I am in comparison.

We are close alright. We talk a lot and care for each other. But I censor info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 pm

For you to censor info, she must be the chief correspondent for all major networks and national enquirer. Does shoe own minority share in Reuters by any chance?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:She still is the same. If you think I can't hold a secret, you should meet her, and you would know what a ghunni I am in comparison.

Have to ask, what does ghunni mean?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:She still is the same. If you think I can't hold a secret, you should meet her, and you would know what a ghunni I am in comparison.

ghunna/ghunni -> secretive/quiet/sly

basically we say it to mean someone who doesn't tell what's going on in their mind, specially when we say it lightly.

googled more: http://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-GHUNNA-in-Hindi

(व्यक्ति) जो अपने क्रोध,दुःख द्वेष आदि के भाव मन में उपयुक्त अवसर पर किसी से बदला लेने के लिए छिपाये रखता हो।

Meaning of "GHUNNA (घुन्ना)" in English.

Self contained (Adjective)
Sullen (Adjective)
Reserved (Adjective)
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

ghunna/ghunni -> secretive/quiet/sly

basically we say it to mean someone who doesn't tell what's going on in their mind, specially when we say it lightly.

googled more: http://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-GHUNNA-in-Hindi

(व्यक्ति) जो अपने क्रोध,दुःख द्वेष आदि के भाव मन में उपयुक्त अवसर पर किसी से बदला लेने के लिए छिपाये रखता हो।

Meaning of "GHUNNA (घुन्ना)" in English.

Self contained (Adjective)
Sullen (Adjective)
Reserved (Adjective)
Reserve
Haha, thanks. Learned something new today.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

So far I am kept up to date, but that's coz the older one loves to tell me e'thing, and to see my reaction. That reaction is then conveyed to all her friends. And they get even a bigger kick when I use their language with them. Younger one may most likely not keep me involved, but as long as his sister is involved, so will I be.

(That reminds me, I had shunned my sis as a confidante as I grew older, coz she would go off and babble everything to mom. Slowly it was just my friends. When I grew even older (college), I made my mom as my confidante, coz she was like a vault when it came to secrets. Now, it's just my online friends. Just lately I filled in my BFF with the latest happenings of my life. She is also good about these things).

Never thought that you still have more secrets... Which ones that worlds of internets don't know?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down