What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2]

+32
Obnoxious
Tejpal Singh Iyer
michelle2
noisy_dravidfan
b_A
Idéfix
Jebediah Mburuburu
churi.
Bittu
Another Brick
seven
Kris
Impedimenta
Admin
Captain Bhankas
Nila
goodcitizn
garam_kuta
bw
indophile
Maria S
ashaNirasha
pravalika nanda
Rekz
FluteHolder
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
ashdoc
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Merlot Daruwala
Jeremiah Mburuburu
36 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Courtesy vidya?

Back to top Go down

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Courtesy vidya?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
what?

Oh. I was talking about your post above but at the time the pic was taking forever to load. I see now that you had copy pasted my own pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
what?

Oh. I was talking about your post above but at the time the pic was taking forever to load. I see now that you had copy pasted my own pic.
happy holi vidya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:07 am

gujarati kadhi khichdi. A+ comfort food.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 2013-012

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:13 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:gujarati kadhi khichdi. A+ comfort food.

interesting. i have never seen kadhi and khichdi served in that manner before.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:interesting. i have never seen kadhi and khichdi served in that manner before.
yes, neither had i till today. it is moong khichdi, albeit a bit dry (we normally make khichdi a bit runny).

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:gujarati kadhi khichdi. A+ comfort food.

I like how ganapath ram cuts the beans slantwise. I like a lot of things that are slantwise

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:40 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I like a lot of things that are slantwise
yes propa lee, we know that well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

lol@propa lee. I prefer to go by hung wei lo

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

whoa! deja vu - with the Bruce picture

looks like jassmine tea is becoming truth serum Surprised

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

incomprehensiblan, why dont you travel to the university town of not insignificant size in texas, sit cross legged between the virile 1's legs, massage his balls with your tongue till he starts snoring and then make yourself a cheese sandwich?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

incomprehensiblan, why dont you travel to the university town of not insignificant size in texas, sit cross legged between the virile 1's legs, massage his balls with your tongue till he starts snoring and then make yourself a cheese sandwich?

Yeah but that won't rid him of his fat ass or his frog face.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I made aaloo fry earlier for d's lunch. It turned out great, so sonny ate the remainder for brkfast and lunch. Now I am going to make some more for lunch again. Just cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Saute/lightly fry with oil/jeera/ajwain/crushed and chopped garlic and/or finely grated/chopped ginger/cayenne pepper/turmeric/asafoetida. When it is almost done add finely chopped fresh parsely and/or cilantro.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Yeah but that won't rid him of his fat ass or his frog face.

ah..the CJ bros are upset with their gothrass Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Wussy Iyer boy with fat ass and frog face still obsessed with gothrams and too wussy to speak straight.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sounds so confessional & autobiographical with those fine details..but no Cleveland Steamers ? and that's why you upset with him Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Wussy Iyer boy with fat ass and frog face still obsessed with gothrams and too wussy to speak straight.

be careful there ! your CJ partner may get the message and lose you

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Wussy Iyer boy th fat ass and frog face still obsessed with gothrams and too wussy to speak straight.

That is what I mean, dear wussy Iyer boy. You are such a wuss.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Wussy Iyer boy th fat ass and frog face still obsessed with gothrams and too wussy to speak straight.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 7720952418_799d0c3da7_m

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sounds so confessional & autobiographical with those fine details..but no Cleveland Steamers ? and that's why you upset with him Razz

oh you can get that from him, if that floats your steamer boat. he's researched it on the internets and stored piccures and everything

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:09 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Oh! And not to forget, you are also a fat ass and that treadmill won't help. And even cosmetic surgery can't fix your frog face.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Oh! And not to forget, you are also a fat ass and that treadmill won't help. And even cosmetic surgery can't fix your frog face.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 7720952418_799d0c3da7_m

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Yeah. I know it's sad but true. You have to live with it every time you look in the mirror.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

oh you can get that from him, if that floats your steamer boat. he's researched it on the internets and stored piccures and everything

such knowledge of exquisite intimate details..clearly a long term patron or more likely, his charity work

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Ha ha ha.The angrier wussy Iyer boy gets, the more he starts getting comprehensible.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha.The angrier wussy Iyer boy gets, the more he starts getting comprehensible.
What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Synchronice-Broken-Record

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh now he wants to try images that don't render. Trying very hard to be a million times incomprehensiblan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Wussy Iyer boy with fat ass and frog face still obsessed with gothrams and too wussy to speak straight.
this should be straight enough bounce
What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Synchronice-Broken-Record

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Getting comprehensible again I see, my dear fat-ass, frog-faced, wussy Iyer boy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Getting comprehensible again I see, my dear fat-ass, frog-faced, wussy Iyer boy.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Habits_Header

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:21 pm

No amount of anger or images of LPs will fix that frog-face, dear wussy Iyer boy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:No amount of anger or images of LPs will fix that frog-face, dear wussy Iyer boy.
aha! your comp-obs with face, wuss and caste, with the name angel..yeah.. tells more about you, ana !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 am

the lunch my mom used to pack for me in primary school revisited today. parathas + alu tamatar sabzi + mango pickle.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Imag0612

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:23 pm

This thread was truncated at 990 posts due to a Forumotion limitation. The old thread has also been made a sticky and it is locked automatically.

https://such.forumotion.com/t9079p50-any-admin-requests#95332
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 am

so the younger ordered a crown crust pizza today from pizza hut. the looks of it had me flummoxed. i tasted a bit of the crown (which contains a chicken patty) but couldn't tolerate any more. nothing beats a simple pepperoni pizza! i understand this pizza is sold in the west with burger patties or hot dogs in the crown.

What are you cooking / having cooked / eating today? [2 of 2] - Page 3 Imag0613

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am

that is one ugly looking pizza. for me the best is pepperoni with white mushrooms.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 am

My fave pizza topping combo: onion, green peppers, jalapeño, pineapple. XH introduced us to this combo, and it's really good. Try it sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: the looks of it had me flummoxed.
that's a healthy sign. if you puke when you look back at the photographs of food you've posted here, you're well on your way to a cure.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:so the younger ordered a crown crust pizza today from pizza hut.
challenge: start a sentence without a "so."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:that is one ugly looking pizza. for me the best is pepperoni with white mushrooms.
+1. the bigger the pizza size the better the slices seem to taste. .

Vidya Bagchi wrote:My fave pizza topping combo: onion, green peppers, jalapeño, pineapple. XH introduced us to this combo, and it's really good. Try it sometime.
yuck! no jalapeno (too tarty) and no fruits please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:so the younger ordered a crown crust pizza today from pizza hut.
so what are you trying to prove here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Vidya Bagchi wrote:My fave pizza topping combo: onion, green peppers, jalapeño, pineapple. XH introduced us to this combo, and it's really good. Try it sometime.

Jalapeño is Tarty? I had same thoughts about fruits on pizza. But jalapeño and pineapple kinda balance each other. Try to karo kabhi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Jalapeño is Tarty? I had same thoughts about fruits on pizza. But jalapeño and pineapple kinda balance each other. Try to karo kabhi.
jalapeno i have tried -- normally i remove them. the ones we get here are khatta to the taste. ok ill try both next time. Smile who knows... miracles have been known to happen. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
so what are you trying to prove here?

that he's got a boring existence that's somewhat made bearable by making meaningless corrections on the internet.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:.... nothing beats a simple pepperoni pizza! ....

yeah ! the best veggie combo for a pizza! pepper & onion Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:05 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:.... nothing beats a simple pepperoni pizza! ....

yeah ! the best veggie combo for a pizza! pepper & onion Razz
rofl so true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Oh. Maybe they marinate or dress jalapeño in lemon/vinegar. Sorry, not taking any responsibility if you don't like it again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Oh. Maybe they marinate or dress jalapeño in lemon/vinegar. Sorry, not taking any responsibility if you don't like it again. Smile
i think they marinate or preserve it in vinegar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Oh. Maybe they marinate or dress jalapeño in lemon/vinegar. Sorry, not taking any responsibility if you don't like it again. Smile
i think they marinate or preserve it in vinegar!

Guess you can ask them to put any local hot chilli that's fresh instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next