kewl Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kewl

+3
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Nila
7 posters

Go down

kewl Empty kewl

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:37 am

Deposited checks lying in my wallet for over a month finally, using the iphone app. Dunno why it didn't occur to me before. Feeling so technology-savvy right now. cheers

Back to top Go down

kewl Empty Re: kewl

Post by Nila Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 pm

LOL. I was overdue with the credit card payment and paid 30 bucks fine. I guess, time to use the app. I thought I set up the auto payment...my bad. I wish H will never know of this.,

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Nila wrote:LOL. I was overdue with the credit card payment and paid 30 bucks fine. I guess, time to use the app. I thought I set up the auto payment...my bad. I wish H will never know of this.,

eanu kOpaa maadkondidheerAntha kaanaththey! DH-nalli D na bitbittidhiree Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Nila wrote:LOL. I was overdue with the credit card payment and paid 30 bucks fine. I guess, time to use the app. I thought I set up the auto payment...my bad. I wish H will never know of this.,

One fine day I realized that he is not D to me Razz Morning Morning sumney bekilladha tension takobararthu...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

This was so simple. Bring the app up. Take pic of front and back, and deposit. Easy as 1-2-3.

Apart. H from DH. Hope it doesn't progress to XH (ex H). If that's the path you taking, make sure that the house has a clean deck, clean shed, clean garage, clean basement. Make sure you have all the tools labeled (and a knowledge how not to overfill them with oil Sad), all manuals handy, and every financial document filed meticulously. Make sure your car is fully serviced. Make sure you know the landscaper and other service people's numbers. Make sure you have a working printer and fax machine. Make sure your gps is upgraded and find the other special gadgets that work for you. Find a babysitter for other emergencies. Beyond that you may or may not need him much. Yeah kids will need him, but all that is manageable.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Nila wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

One fine day I realized that he is not D to me Razz Morning Morning sumney bekilladha tension takobararthu...

howdhu.. beLagae beLagae aawaazu ! sareegae haeLidhari..mukkAl paaga makkaLindha, iskool galAttindha barodhu ee tensionu ansaththey; sudhAriskoLi avarukkOsarA

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:This was so simple. Bring the app up. Take pic of front and back, and deposit. Easy as 1-2-3.

Apart. H from DH. Hope it doesn't progress to XH (ex H). If that's the path you taking, make sure that the house has a clean deck, clean shed, clean garage, clean basement. Make sure you have all the tools labeled (and a knowledge how not to overfill them with oil Sad), all manuals handy, and every financial document filed meticulously. Make sure your car is fully serviced. Make sure you know the landscaper and other service people's numbers. Make sure you have a working printer and fax machine. Make sure your gps is upgraded and find the other special gadgets that work for you. Find a babysitter for other emergencies. Beyond that you may or may not need him much. Yeah kids will need him, but all that is manageable.

any hints on tools that require double d batteries?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm

XH? Don't know about that -it's up to him. If I plan I will certainly be prepared and seek advice here: who else I can rely on. All the above are noted. Thanks.

I service and wash the car. check

I can get the numbers from craigslist...already I am incharge of the gardening and landscaping and I hired the person. - Check

Don't the kids get swapped every other weekend?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:This was so simple. Bring the app up. Take pic of front and back, and deposit. Easy as 1-2-3.

any hints on tools that require double d batteries?

Oh boy! i thought he'd go for the oil-overfilling..but seems to be in the confessional mode today Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Nila wrote:XH? Don't know about that -it's up to him. If I plan I will certainly be prepared and seek advice here: who else I can rely on. All the above are noted. Thanks.

I can get the numbers from craigslist...already I am incharge of the gardening and landscaping and I hired the person. - Check

Was just venting for me. No XH scenario for you I hope. Being a single parent can be overwhelming. There are some cruise controlled days but it's a hard work to get to the stage and any small setback can unsettle the balance. I can't even afford a leg sprain at this stage. Things were better when he lived close by. But now he is too far, so it's all upon me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Nila wrote:XH? Don't know about that -it's up to him. If I plan I will certainly be prepared and seek advice here: who else I can rely on. All the above are noted. Thanks.

Was just venting for me. No XH scenario for you I hope. Being a single parent can be overwhelming. There are some cruise controlled days but it's a hard work to get to the stage and any small setback can unsettle the balance. I can't even afford a leg sprain at this stage. Things were better when he lived close by. But now he is too far, so it's all upon me.

I get it. You are not alone...there are many (I know few divorced single parents -both men and women) who juggle everything alone and hope everything works out for you soon.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Nila wrote:who else I can rely on.
interesting! the only people you can rely on are those whose forum you destroyed a couple of years ago!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
interesting! the only people you can rely on are those whose forum you destroyed a couple of years ago!

I didn't destroy. It was an easy fix and sulekha failed to fix it. It's not my problem. I messed up only one thread by Rekz. Sorry...I forgot to add that I am an interesting person! Thanks JM!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 am

Nila wrote:

I didn't destroy. It was an easy fix and sulekha failed to fix it. It's not my problem. I messed up only one thread by Rekz. Sorry...I forgot to add that I am an interesting person! Thanks JM!

Sasthi..why/when/how did u become moon(nila)? Is there any specific reason behind handle name changing?(serious q)...

7 deactivated her account :-|...Was there any new fight? Kindly update...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote: Beyond that you may or may not need him much. Yeah kids will need him, but all that is manageable.

Aiyyo..all these women want is a babymaker, a babysitter, a handyman and a landscaper. Once the babymaking is done and they find professional help in those other areas, see how they dump the poor husbands. Mankind is doomed...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:42 am

Rekz wrote:
Nila wrote:

Sasthi..why/when/how did u become moon(nila)? Is there any specific reason behind handle name changing?(serious q)...

Hi Rekz Chellam, I usually follow a strict schedule here and elsewhere. I won't post anything unless it interests me after 5:00 PST. Since you mentioned my name and I will be having a busy day 2'morrow I thought I can be a little flex...given that "such" can get very addictive and I am not someone who can multitask. I don't chat or take messages. Just an FYI
I know nothing about 7's account deactivation. She was posting this afternoon...may be a rumor.
Yep about my new handle - see my other posts. Razz

Okay, catch you some other time Smile TC sweety.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am

Nila wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Hi Rekz Chellam, I usually follow a strict schedule here and elsewhere. I won't post anything unless it interests me after 5:00 PST. Since you mentioned my name and I will be having a busy day 2'morrow I thought I can be a little flex...given that "such" can get very addictive and I am not someone who can multitask. I don't chat or take messages. Just an FYI
I know nothing about 7's account deactivation. She was posting this afternoon...may be a rumor.

....If I were not a Desi, I would assume that you two are....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:35 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote: Beyond that you may or may not need him much. Yeah kids will need him, but all that is manageable.

Aiyyo..all these women want is a babymaker, a babysitter, a handyman and a landscaper. Once the babymaking is done and they find professional help in those other areas, see how they dump the poor husbands. Mankind is doomed...

Heh. When in America, follow the American dream. Fall in love, get married, have kids, get divorced, and live happily ever after. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 am

Nila wrote:
Rekz wrote:
Nila wrote:

@ other posts- too much of homework dearie Smile..
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Nila wrote:
Rekz wrote:

....If I were not a Desi, I would assume that you two are....

For some unknown reason...have slowly started to dislike u Neutral
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum