Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus

2 posters

Go down

Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus Empty Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus

Post by Rishi Wed May 01, 2013 4:58 pm

“There is nothing left for us in Pakistan. Their society has no tolerance for minorities. Hindus, Christians and Sikhs are forced to live in inhuman conditions,” she said, adding that women and girls are particularly vulnerable.

Recalling a horrific incident that took place recently, a weeping Lakshmi said: “It was evening time and four Muslim men barged into my friend and neighbour’s house as they wanted to kidnap her 12-year-old daughter. When the girl’s mother and I resisted, they put a gun to our heads and threatened to kill us if we did not let go of the child. Then they did what they had to do. We were helpless.”

http://www.dailypioneer.com/todays-newspaper/life-in-pak-not-worth-it-say-sindh-hindus.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus Empty Re: Life in Pak not worth it, say Sindh Hindus

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Let me respond on behalf of the most brilliant fukular SuChers:

These Hindus in Sindh must be chaddis. They should learn secularism and mix with the locals.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down