Something about Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about

+4
Jeremiah Mburuburu
doofus_maximus
garam_kuta
Impedimenta
8 posters

Go down

Something about Empty Something about

Post by Impedimenta Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 am

...superheroes that attract me, especially if they look like this:-)

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2830738969/?ref_=tt_ov_vi

What an amazing movie it was! Guy Pearce of MEMENTO fame sorta almost stole the show from Ben kingsley. RDJ cannot look any hotter and his body language and sense of humor added more sex appeal to Tony Stark.

Iorn man 3 was better than the first and the second, IMO.

I am watching this 2 or 3 more times more:-) Then wolverine and then the Great Gatsby.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Something about Empty Re: Something about

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am

Impedimenta wrote:...superheroes that attract me, especially if they look like this:-)

What an amazing movie it was! Guy Pearce of MEMENTO fame sorta almost stole the show from Ben kingsley. RDJ cannot look any hotter and his body language and sense of humor added more sex appeal to Tony Stark.

I am watching this 2 or 3 more times more:-) Then wolverine and then the Great Gatsby.

agni natchathram, eh? iLaneer helps , i believe Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:...superheroes that attract me, especially if they look like this:-)

agni natchathram, eh? iLaneer helps , i believe Wink

not in this case, even iLaneer cannot help....Rolling Eyes

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 am

this movie was terrible... felt like I was watching one of those straight to DVD movies. Got tired of RDJ's antics very quickly. Sir Ben was wasted on a terrible role. Guy Pearce was meh. The kid was annoying. GP was passable but I could see her age despite all the heavy makeup. The other scientist gal was okay but was barely there. I don't know why Don Cheadle was in the movie.
Jon Favreau I think ate all the profits he made in the first two movies. He was so fat.
What else.. I was terribly hungover/drunk when I watched it.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Awwwwww....I know Smile

I am going to take a week off with RDJ movies and I am so looking forward to it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:...superheroes that attracts me, especially if they look like this:-)
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:...superheroes that attracts me, especially if they look like this:-)

What was that old proverb? Who will watch the watchmen?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 am

dear philip

i hope you are taking our war on error seriously. this was a twin error strike. while you neutralized one of them, you FAILED to address the other one when it was staring you in your face, pleading to be neutralized. don't be complacent. you are our most valued field agent with 30 years of experience in combating error and this is not expected from you.

signed
cpt b

Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 07, 2013 9:16 am

thank you very much, friends! Rolling Eyes I come here to get my daily dose of reality check. you?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Captain Bhankas wrote:dear philip

i hope you are taking our war on error seriously. this was a twin error strike. while you neutralized one of them, you FAILED to address the other one when it was staring you in your face, pleading to be neutralized. don't be complacent. you are our most valued field agent with 30 years of experience in combating error and this is not expected from you.

signed
cpt b
dear bhankaskar, there was only one error. you and TMB are confused.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 pm

signed
cpt b

who is TMB? I am very curious.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 07, 2013 6:03 pm

signed
cpt b
This is really sad. If a one-trick pony forgets that one trick, what does it do after?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Idéfix wrote:

signed
cpt b
This is really sad. If a one-trick pony forgets that one trick, what does it do after?

Who are you calling one trick pony? Is it the guy who solves calculus problems for Rishi, and Statistics and Probability problems for Max?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

signed
cpt b

who is TMB? I am very curious.

TMB, which stands for 'The Main Bore', is a term coined by JM to refer to Panini Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed May 08, 2013 12:12 am

signed
cpt b

i'menta forgot to end the subject line ("Something about") in an ellipsis, but that's what she meant to write. that is why "attracts" is correct, isn't it?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:

signed
cpt b

i'menta forgot to end the subject line ("Something about") in an ellipsis, but that's what she meant to write. that is why "attracts" is correct, isn't it?

Vinodini, i do have the ellipsis, just in the wrong place:-) sue me!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum