Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic

3 posters

Go down

Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic Empty Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 am

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/22/sarah-palin-calls-invasion-czech-republic/

"Sarah Palin called for the invasion of the Czech Republic today in response to the recent terrorist attacks in Boston.

In an interview with Fox News, the former governor of Alaska said that although federal investigators have yet to complete their work, the time for action is now.

"We don't know everything about these suspects yet," Palin told Fox and Friends this morning, referring to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who allegedly carried out the Boston Marathon attacks. "But we know they were Muslims from the Czech Republic.

"I betcha I speak for a lot of Americans when I say I want to go over there right now and start teaching those folks a lesson. And let's not stop at the Czech Republic, let's go after the other Arab countries too."

]size=7]PS: Uncannily real as it may seem, this is a satire[/size]
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic Empty Re: Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 am

It's like one TV commentator right after the Boston Marathon attack was saying on TV, "these fellows were dumping their IUD's from their car right in front of the police cars chasing them."

When he repeated this thing a few times, someone corrected him "I think you mean IEDs and not IUDs."
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic Empty Re: Sarah Palin calls for invasion of the Czech Republic

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:It's like one TV commentator right after the Boston Marathon attack was saying on TV, "these fellows were dumping their IUD's from their car right in front of the police cars chasing them."

When he repeated this thing a few times, someone corrected him "I think you mean IEDs and not IUDs."

lol!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down