Do you guys take bath every day? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys take bath every day?

+2
bw
Rishi
6 posters

Go down

Do you guys take bath every day? Empty Do you guys take bath every day?

Post by Rishi Fri May 10, 2013 5:49 pm

I work with a Fillipino guy who works part time as a System Administrator in my team.

He has a full time job at one of those public government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in the Northern Virginia area.

He came to me a few minutes ago and asked me "do you guys take a bath every day?"

I said I do. In summer, I do it twice daily, I said.

He says in the financial company he works full-time and has co-workers who are Indian both male and female. And they smell bad.

He said even their clothes smell of sweat and not dried fully.

When he complained about this to his manager, he was told that he could move to a cubicle far away from the desis.

I told him he is better off talking to his Indian co-workers about this issue in private and ask them to use deodorants and cologne every day before coming to work.

The Fillipino man said that Arabs are worse because they take bath only once in a week. He used to work in Saudi Arabia.

I did not get offended when he asked me the question.

I told him if I smell bad, he should tell me right away so that I could do something about it.

He said that I do not.

I felt relieved.

But the real problem in my work place is this: When I go to the restroom to pee, some of my white co-workers defecate and it stinks so bad I almost throw up.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you guys take bath every day? Empty Re: Do you guys take bath every day?

Post by bw Fri May 10, 2013 8:27 pm

rishi, how do you seamlessly switch back and forth between such deep thoughts/observations and fluff like calculus?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 pm

note to self: NEVER ever ever open your thread while i am eating. You should really put a "not safe with food" warning.... Mad

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 am

Impedimenta wrote:note to self: NEVER ever ever open your thread while i am eating. You should really put a "not safe with food" warning.... Mad

just so that you know - that basmati rice has tiger's urine related compounds that give its characteristic aroma Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 11, 2013 1:03 pm

rishi,
need more information on these smelly Indians:
ni or si
iyer vs non iyer
Tamil vs non tamil
male vs female
young vs old

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 12, 2013 2:41 am

Rishi wrote:I work with a Fillipino guy who works part time as a System Administrator in my team.

He came to me a few minutes ago and asked me "do you guys take a bath every day?"

Rishi Unkil, you're drifting away from your roots. Why couldn't you tell him the truth? That there is no running water in India and the women of the house have to make a long trek to the nearest well to fetch water. In an earlier age when women were solely meant to go fetch water, cook food, make babies and take care of them, everyone used to bathe once a day. But now the women have gotten all uppity and refuse to make more than five trips to the public well. So we bathe once a week.

And having grown habituated to body odor and unable to live without it, we continue with the same habits in the new world as well. Tell him that if the lord didn't mean us to smell, He wouldn't have created body odor. And that deos are the devil's own creations.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down