chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome?

3 posters

Go down

chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome? Empty chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome?

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 17, 2013 10:41 am

throws some coding error and all I did was update java to update 21 for chrome....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome? Empty Re: chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome?

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 am

Getting this error on safari and ie. same as what you are seeing?

https://such.forumotion.com/t9079p50-any-admin-requests#101558

Back to top Go down

chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome? Empty Re: chat app not compatible with java version 7 for chrome?

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

same one

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

i am getting the same error. i was thinking of stepping into chat to brag that my younger aced his icse but looks like i won't be able to. oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am

It is a problem on the server side. It is fixed now. Please test and let me know if it is working.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i am getting the same error. i was thinking of stepping into chat to brag that my younger aced his icse but looks like i won't be able to. oh well.

Congrats!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am

Congrats Hu.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:57 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i am getting the same error. i was thinking of stepping into chat to brag that my younger aced his icse but looks like i won't be able to. oh well.

Congrats!!!

txs. Smile i am really happy. we are partying tonight. missus and younger have gone out to get dinner (for all) from our favourite restaurant: peter cat

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri May 17, 2013 11:01 am

i'm able to login using chrome...

and YAY

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 am

Idéfix wrote:Congrats Hu.
thank you sir. my wife teased me today, "mera beta hai, MERA..." 'cos often in rage i used to shout at my kids that they are dumb like their mom when they were kids (when i was tutoring them). it has come back to haunt me now. i regret having said that (for my wife is not dumb). anyway, it's all bitter sweet. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down