the most horrible experience in life... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most horrible experience in life...

5 posters

Go down

the most horrible experience in life... Empty the most horrible experience in life...

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:13 pm

... is to be in a hospital. though the doctors are well meaning, they have to treat you as an object. i pray i never get admitted and i pray i die at home.

Back to top Go down

the most horrible experience in life... Empty Re: the most horrible experience in life...

Post by Impedimenta Thu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

you ok?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

the most horrible experience in life... Empty Re: the most horrible experience in life...

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Hope everything is all right and the danger zone, if any is passed.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm

The doctors see the patients all the time and their POV is different. Just make sure none of your parts were removed without your knowledge.

Ignore them and just focus on your treatment; you will feel better soon.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:... is to be in a hospital. though the doctors are well meaning, they have to treat you as an object. i pray i never get admitted and i pray i die at home.

This I heard last week. FIL was in hospital - when my MIL asked the doc to do some testing (of course, I had to give them advise), the doc told her "I am the doctor. you dont ask me or tell me anything. If there is something "I" will tell you"

Now that is Indian health care system for those without link to the medical or power structure.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:... is to be in a hospital. though the doctors are well meaning, they have to treat you as an object. i pray i never get admitted and i pray i die at home.

This I heard last week. FIL was in hospital - when my MIL asked the doc to do some testing (of course, I had to give them advise), the doc told her "I am the doctor. you dont ask me or tell me anything. If there is something "I" will tell you"

Now that is Indian health care system for those without link to the medical or power structure.

upps, why are you complaining about everything indian?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

talking about horrible, cousin died by fire, 95% burn. Been almost a week, and i am still not able to wrap my head around it. I keep finding old pictures, and looking at her. asking mom if she was in any pain for the 24 hours she did live. wondering if her face was burned too... Sad

she had a tough life indeed. may her soul rest in peace now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:talking about horrible, cousin died by fire, 95% burn. Been almost a week, and i am still not able to wrap my head around it. I keep finding old pictures, and looking at her. asking mom if she was in any pain for the 24 hours she did live. wondering if her face was burned too... Sad

Horrible, you better take some salt water bath or something to remove the negativity from your mind. I once poured kerosene accidently and it was burning without any fire. Very disturbing.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

upps, why are you complaining about everything indian?

Now that is an accusation I will not accept..... I complain about EVERYTHING without discrimination.... my immense contributions to the society will ...

I go to the Tag office and the lady was BSing and I had to tell her the procedure. She had to go to her manager inside 3 times to clarify and agree with me. Still she threw a curve ball at me saying I had to do it TODAY or else I had to come another day...So eventually I I won my argument but lost in getting it done.

Damn the govt. people...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu May 30, 2013 2:03 pm

HK,

Hope you get well very soon, and are back at home.

take care, will keep you in my prayers.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:talking about horrible, cousin died by fire, 95% burn. Been almost a week, and i am still not able to wrap my head around it. I keep finding old pictures, and looking at her. asking mom if she was in any pain for the 24 hours she did live. wondering if her face was burned too... Sad

That is horrible. 95% burn ??? they would have completely drugged her (in this country) but still it would have been horrible and tragic.

How did this happen ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Maria S wrote:HK,

Maria, how did you come to that conclusion from what HK wrote?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

That is horrible. 95% burn ??? they would have completely drugged her (in this country) but still it would have been horrible and tragic.

How did this happen ?

mom told me the pain is only first 3-4 minutes, then the nerve cells damage in this kind of burn so the person doesn't feel much. There was no chance she could have survived.

how did it happen? too painful for me to talk about it yet... my head goes in a major spin and am not able to think anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu May 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

*There are certainly other possibilities (could be a "general statement" about hospitals, or someone HK cares about was ill and he was visiting them etc). It's not a conclusion..and if it is wrong and it bothers him, I assume he would tell me. If he does not say anything..I am not going ask or badger him with questions.

No harm wishing anyone well or praying for good health..I would certainly not make a big deal if people assumed/misunderstood, but cared enough and prayed for me, even if I was healthy as I can be!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Maria S wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

*There are certainly other possibilities (could be a "general statement" about hospitals, or someone HK cares about was ill and he was visiting them etc). It's not a conclusion..and if it is wrong and it bothers him, I assume he would tell me. If he does not say anything..I am not going ask or badger him with questions.

No harm wishing anyone well or praying for good health..I would certainly not make a big deal if people assumed/misunderstood, but cared enough and prayed for me, even if I was healthy as I can be!

Maria,
Hope you get well very soon.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Maria,
Hope you get well very soon.

LOL!

HA, appreciate your get well wishes. If you are the praying kind..I could use that too. If you are not, no problem:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 am

Maria S wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

this was in reference to my SIL. she underwent a kidney transplant in kolkata. she is OK now. *touchwood*

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

I see HK..good to know that your SIL is okay now.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down