my second momma Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my second momma

5 posters

Go down

my second momma Empty my second momma

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/florida-powerball-winner/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

An 84-year-old Florida woman claimed the second-biggest U.S. lottery jackpot Wednesday and will pocket a $370 million lump sum before taxes, state lottery officials announced.

Gloria Mackenzie bought the winning ticket in the May 18 Powerball drawing at a grocery store in Zephyrhills, near Tampa, Florida Lottery Secretary Cynthia O'Connell said.

Mackenzie did not attend a news conference and pleaded for privacy in a statement O'Connell read to reporters.

Back to top Go down

my second momma Empty Re: my second momma

Post by Maria S Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:43 pm

*Ah..wondered who won the big powerball! Good for this lady..good for the people who were good to her and if she likes them!
Being redundant..many people in their 80s these days..are having so much luck and good time..it's not funny you'all!

Just read this one..

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2008/02/27/couple-to-marry-in-their-80s/

What do they have to lose? The wills are written (unless they win the lottery, and want leave some of that too)..got nothing to prove to anyone (well, it can apply at any age..if one is financially independent and in good health!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:47 pm

What is you'all? Is that some kind of Yankee-pleasing y'all?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am

this is a mouth-watering subject for anyone who studies irony in life. $370 mn for an 84-year-old woman = irony at its evil best.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 am

Maria S wrote:*Ah..wondered who won the big powerball! Good for this lady..good for the people who were good to her and if she likes them!
Being redundant..many people in their 80s these days..are having so much luck and good time..it's not funny you'all!

Just read this one..

What do they have to lose? The wills are written (unless they win the lottery, and want leave some of that too)..got nothing to prove to anyone (well, it can apply at any age..if one is financially independent and in good health!)

indeed maria akkA, indeed... good for her.

1. Most frequently, affluent people become charitable and philanthropic when they are relatively aged.

2. lots of people are forced to be overly courteous, polite, pleasing excessively and tolerate more merely for their survival which is so self-violating for them, she does not have to any more..

and of course this is in contrast to those that innately ingratiate or suck up to specific groups/communities with an agenda that is so misguided and pathetic.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:58 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Maria S wrote:*Ah..wondered who won the big powerball! Good for this lady..good for the people who were good to her and if she likes them!

Just read this one..

1. Most frequently, affluent people become charitable and philanthropic when they are relatively aged.

2. lots of people are forced to be overly courteous, polite, pleasing excessively and tolerate more merely for their survival which is so self-violating for them, she does not have to any more..

and of course this is in contrast to those that innately ingratiate or suck up to specific groups/communities with an agenda that is so misguided and pathetic.

Nice to read your comments Garam!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:59 am

garam_kuta wrote:

Just read this one..

Ippo InnaThaan SolrE neee ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Just read this one..

Ippo InnaThaan SolrE neee*** ?

i think maria akka got it right, though i had missed out on the 2nd point that it's lots of aged people in their old age are forced to compromise and self-violate just for survival and struggle to keep their dignity etc.,

*** naina, innA, loose mohannu ninaippA? Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum