I bought a nail clipper from Amazon Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought a nail clipper from Amazon

2 posters

Go down

I bought a nail clipper from Amazon Empty I bought a nail clipper from Amazon

Post by Bittu Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:50 pm

It is made in Japan.

I sat on the front steps by the hydrangea bush and blissfully clipped my nails this languid Friday afternoon.

that is all.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

I bought a nail clipper from Amazon Empty Re: I bought a nail clipper from Amazon

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Pix of the hydrangea inflorescences pls. It's time you put your $3500+ high end camera from Amazon to work.

Smile 

Back to top Go down

I bought a nail clipper from Amazon Empty Re: I bought a nail clipper from Amazon

Post by Petrichor Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Looking forward to a 10-mile hike tomorrow AM.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:Looking forward to a 10-mile hike tomorrow AM.

oh wow! where?

We too are planning to go table rock park in SC soon. I believe we can do a lot of hiking there. looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Along a lake, fairly level trail (more a pathway); shouldn't be too difficult except I have a tender tarsometatarsal thingy.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:Along a lake, fairly level trail (more a pathway); shouldn't be too difficult except I have a tender tarsometatarsal thingy.

Sigh @ tender tarsometatarsal. I have probs with my C5 & C6. My doc consoled me with, 'the higher the problems are in your body the better it is than having them lower coz the lower they are, the less mobile you get'. His logic seems right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

His logic may be right but you tend to move the upper part of the body lot more during the day and if there is a pain associated with the neck spinal region, I can only imagine how excruciating it would be. Take care.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:His logic may be right but you tend to move the upper part of the body lot more during the day and if there is a pain associated with the neck spinal region, I can only imagine how excruciating it would be. Take care.

Yeah, it is Crying or Very sad. Then kind of job that i do makes it even worse. Thanks, anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I had Chinese food just now. Very good kind after a long time. I wanna sleep. But I also drank a bottle full of water. So dunno how my body will react to two conflicting forces. 

Let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm

nenu wrote:Pix of the hydrangea inflorescences pls. It's time you put your $3500+ high end camera from Amazon to work.

:) 

That's like saying that everyone who buys a $10k stove will make amazing food. Doesn't quite work that way.

This is the second flowering season of our hydrangea bush. The first year yielded all blue flowers. This year it's a mix of blue, light purple, pink and blue-white flowers.  It's like the hydrangea is confused. Weird stuff.

Unrelated, I bought a habanero sapling from a nursery around here. It is now yielding fruit but they are long, slender peppers. NOT habanero. I'm pissed.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Why habanero of all the things? It's like as if you got a household who'd eat all the hot and spicy stuff. Tolerate the bland jalapeno peppers first Razz

Btw, the green onoins stuff that i copycated Sad from you are coming up so well. The red and black grspes and the tangerines in pots are struggling to bear fruit. Other veggie plants are growing well.

My hydrangeas are giving bright red/pink flowers. My soil is totally alkaline, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down