Overworked. Underpaid. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overworked. Underpaid.

3 posters

Go down

Overworked. Underpaid. Empty Overworked. Underpaid.

Post by seven Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 pm

the new boss is so pushy and rude. the whole work culture here is very stressful. if you are out to lunch and its 10min over an hour, they call you to ask how long you will be or when are you coming back.

for the july 4th long wknd, I asked my boss would it be ok if i took a day off and he said he will "think and let me know" i mean what da _)(*&^%$#@
so i waited 2 days and sent out an email notifying him I'll be taking the day off. 

it's crazy the way they micromanage everything. expect people to dedicate their lives to the company. i cant count on two hands how many times i had to cancel my plans for the evening and disappoint idk how many people. myself number 1 on that list. they think only when they will put such pressure on employees will they perform better. 

i dont think i will last here more than 6 months Sad

seven

Back to top Go down

Overworked. Underpaid. Empty Re: Overworked. Underpaid.

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Yup, time for a new job, next time make sure it's not an Indian high-tech sweatshop Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:28 am

seven wrote:the new boss is so pushy and rude. the whole work culture here is very stressful. if you are out to lunch and its 10min over an hour, they call you to ask how long you will be or when are you coming back.

for the july 4th long wknd, I asked my boss would it be ok if i took a day off and he said he will "think and let me know" i mean what da _)(*&^%$#@
so i waited 2 days and sent out an email notifying him I'll be taking the day off. 

it's crazy the way they micromanage everything. expect people to dedicate their lives to the company. i cant count on two hands how many times i had to cancel my plans for the evening and disappoint idk how many people. myself number 1 on that list. they think only when they will put such pressure on employees will they perform better. 

i dont think i will last here more than 6 months Sad

That is why you have something called sick leave.

That is what I use. I have applied for a couple of days of sick leave 2 weeks from now. When I did that sometime back, I was told I could not take sick leave in "advance." I asked how come women can take off on so many "doctors appoinments" which are often fixed in advance, and it was unfair that men dont have that privelege. Then I decided to play the same trick. I ask for sick leave saying I have dental appointment, medical procedure, and later I sarcastically tell them I have an appointment for PAP - bcz that is one of the common excuses for women (now watch for the Mullah to come crowing and the Ayatollah to claim that I myself acknowledged something). 90% of my workplace is female and the all my female bosses know I am making fun of them and would approve.

so there.... claim you have a medical procedure - if the boss asks (he should not for legal reason) tell him you are going for a prostate exam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down