remand to Rashmun Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remand to Rashmun

+3
Hellsangel
Rishi
Kayalvizhi
7 posters

Go down

remand to Rashmun Empty remand to Rashmun

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 am

You have not answerd my question yet in spite of large amounts of cut and paste that has no relevance to my qustion.

does Karunanidhi oppose Hindi as official language now. answer "yes" or "no".[/color]

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

remand to Rashmun Empty Re: remand to Rashmun

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 am

"remand" to rashmun? you do a darn good job of pretending you are english challenged. NOBODY, even when drunk, would type "remand" for "reminder." hard to believe when you can type posts like this on the trot: https://such.forumotion.com/t14140p50-new-chief-justice-of-india-is-a-tamilian-who-wants-tamils-to-learn-hindi#109187

clap good job trolling for decades in coffeehouse. what's your other handle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:"remand" to rashmun? you do a darn good job of pretending you are english challenged. NOBODY, even when drunk, would type "remand" for "reminder." hard to believe when you can type posts like this on the trot: https://such.forumotion.com/t14140p50-new-chief-justice-of-india-is-a-tamilian-who-wants-tamils-to-learn-hindi#109187

I have a strange feeling it is JM. I could be wrong.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Rishi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:"remand" to rashmun? you do a darn good job of pretending you are english challenged. NOBODY, even when drunk, would type "remand" for "reminder." hard to believe when you can type posts like this on the trot: https://such.forumotion.com/t14140p50-new-chief-justice-of-india-is-a-tamilian-who-wants-tamils-to-learn-hindi#109187

I have a strange feeling it is JM. I could be wrong.

Paparajan, why do you think that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:24 pm

He made a couple of "uncharacteristic" posts on some heated issues, which I noticed right away - about 3 or 4 wks ago.

KV is a #1 fraud.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

He made a couple of "uncharacteristic" posts on some heated issues, which I noticed right away - about 3 or 4 wks ago.

KV is a #1 fraud.

Trollus Fishyeyeus is just giddy for attention; in all his avatars.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 pm

It could be a simple typo, and Kayal could have meant- demand.
Or..I could be wrong!

You can disagree and be annoyed with Kayal..but, no one can have this kind of single-minded passion about a few issues  (really one issue-cause) for years..unless, it's real.

And..quoting from the news link:

"
Asserting that the DMK was not against Hindi as a language, Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi on Sunday said the party was only opposed to its imposition on non-Hindi speaking people."

*I don't see how he implies anything else but his party-DMK is against the "imposition" of Hindi!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Maria S wrote:It could be a simple typo, and Kayal could have meant- demand.
Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

KV almost always makes mistakes and wants to show his english is bad....except...except in a few posts in the middle of heated arguments his posts were impeccable and as good as Max or Rev Iyer. it was totally different in style, sentence structure, and vocab.... that must be the real KV. He is simply faking here as KV with intentional bad english.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

KV almost always makes mistakes and wants to show his english is bad....except...except in a few posts in the middle of heated arguments his posts were impeccable and as good as Max or Rev Iyer. it was totally different in style, sentence structure, and vocab.... that must be the real KV.  He is simply faking here as KV with intentional bad english.
I don't buy it. If poor grammar and spelling mistakes will be considered as bringing authenticity to the role of a Separist Movement and fighting for the cause of SL Tamils, Tamil Tribune will lose whatever readership it is still clinging to.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:10 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
I don't buy it. If poor grammar and spelling mistakes will be considered as bringing authenticity to the role of a Separist Movement and fighting for the cause of SL Tamils, Tamil Tribune will lose whatever readership it is still clinging to.

This is not about " bringing authenticity to the role of a Separist(sic) Movement and fighting for the cause of SL " but about trolling.

Once upon a time on Sulekha, there was another troll called Kattabomman. Il Professore will be silent on that topic.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

KV almost always makes mistakes and wants to show his english is bad....except...except in a few posts in the middle of heated arguments his posts were impeccable and as good as Max or Rev Iyer. it was totally different in style, sentence structure, and vocab.... that must be the real KV.  He is simply faking here as KV with intentional bad english.
no, that is not the point. KV's typos are non-intuitive (if that makes sense) and overtly deliberate. if you are not getting my point, it is perhaps because you are "homosex." what is strange is that KV, sometimes, as upps mentions, is very fluent when in a heated argument. it just does not add up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

no, that is not the point. KV's typos are non-intuitive (if that makes sense) and overtly deliberate. if you are not getting my point, it is perhaps because you are "homosex." what is strange is that KV, sometimes, as upps mentions, is very fluent when in a heated argument. it just does not add up.

>>>That is the dead giveaway.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am

Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

I strongly suspect that KV is actually a sinhala who, by promoting Commander, is inciting hatred among the Indians.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

Hey we can agree to disagree and not disagree disagreeably. What is homosex?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 am

Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

I strongly suspect that KV is actually a sinhala who, by promoting Commander, is inciting hatred among the Indians.

LOL! There are so many inferences floating around. I feel like yelling, "Will the real KV stand up?"

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Or..I could be wrong!

You missed the point.

KV would know. he repeatedly used it in one thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 am

nt

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:10 am

Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

>>>>Now who is Tanji ? We need to solve that riddle as well. .

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
I have no idea what that means.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:19 am

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Is Tanji Thanjai NalankiLi the editor of Tamil Tribune?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 am

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

This calls for funding from the US Library of Congress for a multi-year research program.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Is Tanji Thanjai NalankiLi the editor of Tamil Tribune?

>>>Yep and KV's best friend in troll heaven.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 am

You missed the point.

If you say so U!

And I will still say- all you "language analysis experts" are missing some obvious things about Kayal too:)

I can somewhat relate to changing styles of writing when needed and appropriate (official vs. casual and pleasure), certainly make errors while typing fast and when there is a lot on my mind- can appear dyslexic..esp. when I don't have the time to proof and edit and by now,  everyone knows I like "animated" styles of writing for casual communication..and can't get enough of punctuations!  

When I started posting online many years ago, I did not know it's called "developing" a personal brand of writing and "consciously" doing it..but, nowadays social media experts advise people to develop a personal brand..Sulekha trained me well, and even the "M"..people remember and quickly start using it..even in big social media sites- where there are zillion people with their names starting with M..people still refer to me as M and know my style of communicating so well, it's amusing and quite amazing to me:)

Of course..some may not like my writing style or substance for that matter and others may really enjoy and look for it! And it's the same for me..some I consider as poor writing styles..just one example, not using capital letters (when it is appropriate) is not appealing to me at all..I may read it only if I like the poster/person and like the "substance" of what they say..but, it's so bland and dull..will try to avoid reading it!  And I can't stand some of the writing styles of authors of some best sellers..which may have perfection in grammar and spellings.

http://grammar.about.com/od/punctuationandmechanics/a/Guidelines-For-Using-Capital-Letters.htm

To each her/his own!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:24 am

Maria, for how long did you believe Santa Claus was bringing you your Christmas presents?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
it was a "deliberate" attempt by KV to misspell homosexual as homosex (to show that his english is poor). not once, not twice but repeatedly in that thread. it is hard to believe that someone would confound homosexual with homosex (which is not a word). here is the thread: https://such.forumotion.com/t7657-letters-show-gandhi-was-homosex-india-bought-those-letters-for-70000-pounds

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
it was a "deliberate" attempt by KV to misspell homosexual as homosex (to show that his english is poor). not once, not twice but repeatedly in that thread. it is hard to believe that someone would confound homosexual with homosex (which is not a word). here is the thread: https://such.forumotion.com/t7657-letters-show-gandhi-was-homosex-india-bought-those-letters-for-70000-pounds
Interesting.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

That too he is from Berkeley...and here in this country for many decades... SHe is implying her infinite love for Tamil.

Maariamma: It is one thing for posters to make different kinds of mistakes all the time, and even "English maters" make infrequent mistakes (MAX made one yesterday), but when a poster "inadvertantly" makes a perfect post with a different flow and structure, SHe makes a "Kaczynskist" blunder.

Writing style and a select favorite words are like thumbprints. That is a tool used by investigating agencies in criminal cases and even in plagiarized articles.

As a person who knows everything, I should know....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 pm

That too he is from Berkeley...and here in this country for many decades... SHe is implying her infinite love for Tamil.

Maariamma: It is one thing for posters to make different kinds of mistakes all the time, and even "English maters" make infrequent mistakes (MAX made one yesterday), but when a poster "inadvertantly" makes a perfect post with a different flow and structure, SHe makes a "Kaczynskist" blunder.

Writing style and a select favorite words are like thumbprints. That is a tool used by investigating agencies in criminal cases and even in plagiarized articles.

As a person who knows everything, I should know....Wink

Aama..Uppili avaragale,

If you know everything..what's that SHe about? how come ungalukkua oru (chinna)small confusion..when it comes to avanga She-ya? He-ya?  "English-maters"..l like that!

Well, I withdraw the questions..nothing more to add..whatever you'all want to believe- please do Smile

On a different note..saaptacha? it is raining so hard here..all the outdoor celebrations have been postponed to Sat..just a dreary day.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down