BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy

2 posters

Go down

BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy Empty BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 am

MP minister forced to quit as servant accuses him of sodomy
Bhopal, Jul 5, 2013 (PTI)
In a huge embarassment for Madhya Pradesh's BJP government in an election year, a senior minister was today forced to resign after his male servant filed a police complaint accusing him of sexual exploitation.
The servant, Rajkumar Dangi, who was with Finance Minister Raghavji, 79, for the last 3-4 years, also submitted an affidavit, along with his complaint, claiming he was in possession of a CD containing an obscene video that purportedly showed him in a compromising position with a woman.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, according to Raghavji, called him around 10.30 this morning and asked him to tender his resignation.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/342872/mp-minister-forced-quit-servant.html

Back to top Go down

BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy Empty Re: BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

Did this happen in southindia or northindia?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy Empty Re: BJP minister forced to quit after servant accuses him of sodomy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

Hellsangel wrote:Did this happen in southindia or northindia?

central india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

Looks like Chauhan didn't do the right thing - he didn't choose to join in the sikular act and declared it fukular. CONartists will try to make this an election issue in MP.

The 2014 election will be a very interesting one. Modi won't take CONgames lying down. MT and the fake prince will be dragged on to the street. I can see political parties fighting it out in the open this time. I am hoping that parties like AAP and Lok Satta will gain and crooks in major political parties (CONs, BJP, SP, DMK, RJD, BSP, etc.) lose their deposits.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like Chauhan didn't do the right thing - he didn't choose to join in the sikular act and declared it fukular. CONartists will try to make this an election issue in MP.

The 2014 election will be a very interesting one. Modi won't take CONgames lying down. MT and the fake prince will be dragged on to the street. I can see political parties fighting it out in the open this time. I am hoping that parties like AAP and Lok Satta will gain and crooks in major political parties (CONs, BJP, SP, DMK, RJD, BSP, etc.) lose their deposits.

What about Nitish Kumar? Do you support him or oppose him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like Chauhan didn't do the right thing - he didn't choose to join in the sikular act and declared it fukular. CONartists will try to make this an election issue in MP.

What about Nitish Kumar? Do you support him or oppose him?

I think, Nitish-CONwallah equation won't work. Laloo is no fool. Also, Bihari Muslims are no longer living in 1960's. They will not throw their votes away. Their vote bank will split.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down