Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?

+4
Nila
Bittu
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
8 posters

Go down

Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?  Empty Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 am

I wish to know whether legal action can be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile for giving death threats to posters or parents of posters.

Back to top Go down

Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?  Empty Re: Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 am

Who are you directing this question to?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?  Empty Re: Can legal action be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am

Hellsangel wrote:Who are you asking this question to?

to anybody reading my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 am

Rashmun wrote:

Are you hoping that there be lawyers among anyone reading this post?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

No. I am hoping there might be people with sufficient legal knowledge to answer my question. I think it is possible to have knowledge about certain aspects of the law without being a lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

No. I am hoping there might be people with sufficient legal knowledge to answer my question. I think it is possible to have knowledge about certain aspects of the law without being a lawyer.
So you are looking for free legal advice from people that are not lawyers?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 am

yes, call 1-800-IEATSHIT. FBI is on standby to investigate such claims.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So you are looking for free legal advice from people that are not lawyers?

that is correct so far as this forum is concerned. i may also seek similar advice from other sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:yes, call 1-800-IEATSHIT. FBI is on standby to investigate such claims.

Propa, could you confirm that you are not SomeProfile. Speculation is rife that you and he are the same person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:yes, call 1-800-IEATSHIT. FBI is on standby to investigate such claims.

Propa, could you confirm that you are not SomeProfile. Speculation is rife that you and he are the same person.

this in a nutshell is how much of a dishonest family member humper you are, essentially at your core. no one else other than you and your ass sniffing partner is speculating that. you're a misrepresenting, lying douchebag with zero credibility and as I posted using my other handle, you have an IQ less than dung eating bacteria.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

this in a nutshell is how much of a dishonest family member humper you are, essentially at your core. no one else other than you and your ass sniffing partner is speculating that. you're a misrepresenting, lying douchebag with zero credibility and as I posted using my other handle, you have an IQ less than dung eating bacteria.

didn't Huzefa Kapasi ask you once whether you are posting using the handle SomeProfile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

didn't Huzefa Kapasi ask you once whether you are posting using the handle SomeProfile?

how do you go from HK once jokingly speculated like eons ago to speculation is rife? are you such a dishonest douche in your work too? I'd expect you to get caught and fired soon if that's the case. monkey

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

how do you go from HK once jokingly speculated like eons ago to speculation is rife? are you such a dishonest douche in your work too? I'd expect you to get caught and fired soon if that's the case. monkey

Thank you for admitting that HK had asked you whether you were posting using the handle SomeProfile. Of course, whether HK had "jokingly speculated" about this is your own speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Rashmun please change your ID to SomeChutia or SomeGandu. Speculation is rife ki Propa teri gaand mein rifle ghusa ke ghoda dabane wala hai.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Bittu wrote:Rashmun please change your ID to SomeChutia or SomeGandu. Speculation is rife ki Propa teri gaand mein rifle ghusa ke ghoda dabane wala hai.

Translation of the Hindi words for those interested: Propa is going to to stick a rifle in your arse and press the trigger. Gandu = passive sodomist. Chutia = someone born from a vagina (choot = vagina). I was never sure why Chutia should be considered an abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Is there a reason you're providing translation services now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Is there a reason you're providing translation services now?

yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:25 pm

And what is your reason?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Hellsangel wrote:And what is your reason?

no comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 pm

In this country you can take legal action on anything and everything. Even there is a case on God filed. Google - legal case against God!

Yes, you can!

Once taken, pliss to post the progress.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Nila wrote:In this country you can take legal action on anything and everything. Even there is a case on God filed. Google - legal case against God!

Yes, you can!

Not that simple. What if the other party's lawyer asks for tests on Rashmun to determine if he suffers from paranoid psychosis?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Nila wrote:In this country you can take legal action on anything and everything. Even there is a case on God filed. Google - legal case against God!

Yes, you can!

Not that simple. What if the other party's lawyer asks for tests on Rashmun to determine if he suffers from paranoid psychosis?

tut tut. all these years on sulekha and indolink have not taught you to stay away from fights which do not concern you. Of what use is Advaita Vedanta when you do not practice what you preach?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:I wish to know whether legal action can be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile for giving death threats to posters or parents of posters.

I think you should complain to the FBI as this forum is (most probably) hosted in the US and your ass is getting handed to you on this forum by primarily US-based posters. This is what you should do, in this order:

1. Be sure to let the FBI know that posters on this forum are prompting Islamic terrorists to shoot... no, scratch that. For quicker action, tell them that Islamic terrorists on this forum are issuing death threats.

2. After that, turn in your man card (assuming you have one, which is highly doubtful) due to your crying little girl tendencies and kiss good bye to JM.

3. Then, lock the doors and windows of your house and apply large quantities of vaseline to your ass. Why? When FBI realizes that your complaints were false, they will have you thrown into an all-American pound-you-in-the-ass jail. I hope you realize that lodging false and frivolous complaints is a prosecutable offence that can land you in jail.

Please contact your dear friends QB or TS for the FBI contact number. QB has contacted them many times. TS has worked there as a contractor not too long ago.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I just had an incredible realization! If Rashmunni calls the FBI on this forum, is there is a possibility that he may be charged with something more than a false and frivolous complaint charge? How about aiding and abetting terrorists? Think about it guys. Every time there is an Islamic terrorist attack Rashmun becomes hyper active for days trying to deflect the blame on other groups, explain and make excuses for the terrorist actions, deny the terrorist actions and finally create diversion with some retarded post in which he sucks centuries old Islamic cock. Could this be enough for the FBI to send his ass to Guantanamo Bay? Requesting fine legal minds of senior sulekhars like Samiyar, JM, Seva to chime in on this. Perhaps, Rishi could also provide his refreshing youthful opinion on this highly probable legal case. One thing is for sure. Rashmunni's horoscope predicts a daily diet of cock meat sandwich in the near future.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Has any legal action been taken yet?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Has any legal action been taken yet?

Watch out for those FBI helicopters hovering over your location.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:I wish to know whether legal action can be taken against Propagandhi and SomeProfile for giving death threats to posters or parents of posters.

Legal action should be first taken against you for threatening to rape the wives and mothers of posters who dared to disagree with you.

That is a crime against women as well... additional charge.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Legal action should be first taken against you for threatening to rape the wives and mothers of posters who dared to disagree with you.

That is a crime against women as well... additional charge.

Uppili the Poopili, i have never threatened to rape anyone's wife or mother. Pooping 24*7 seems to have screwed up your brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 am

and idk what will help rashmun stop misinterpreting messages. banning is one allopathy type solution.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down