Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux

4 posters

Go down

Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux Empty Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:25 pm

As pointed out earlier, it was Huzefa Kapasi who first voiced the suspicion that SomeProfile was none other than good old Propagandhi posting using an alternate handle.* Could someone tell me whether SP and Propa have ever had a 'conversation' either on this forum or on sulekha? Any relevant links would be helpful. Thanks.

*Propagandhi has admitted that HK had pointedly asked him whether he was in fact SomeProfile.

Back to top Go down

Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux Empty Re: Propagandhi and SomeProfile redux

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:As pointed out earlier, it was Huzefa Kapasi who first voiced the suspicion that SomeProfile was none other than good old Propagandhi posting using an alternate handle.* Could someone tell me whether SP and Propa have ever had a 'conversation' either on this forum or on sulekha? Any relevant links would be helpful. Thanks.

*Propagandhi has admitted that HK had pointedly asked him whether he was in fact SomeProfile.

I will point out that when two handles are accused of being the same person it is typical for the two handles to 'converse' with each other. This is what happened when, for instance, Charvaka and Merlot were accused of being two handles of the same person by Seva. But in this case, even after the accusation of being the same person posting using two different handles, Propa and SP have not yet had the 'conversation'. I encourage the two handles to have an 'extended conversation' to dispel the doubts that have arisen in the minds of other posters due to their recent shenanigans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Hilarious to see SP and Propa avoiding a 'conversation'. Also, whenever one of them shows up the other disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:Hilarious to see SP and Propa avoiding a 'conversation'. Also, whenever one of them shows up the other disappears.

It seems that despite his best efforts to disguise his writing style to create another handle, what finally nailed Propa was his inability to have a conversation with his other handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Hilarious to see SP and Propa avoiding a 'conversation'. Also, whenever one of them shows up the other disappears.

It seems that despite his best efforts to disguise his writing style to create another handle, what finally nailed Propa was his inability to have a conversation with his other handle.

Seriously? That is your proof? A conversation?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

if two handles are unable or unwilling to have a conversation (or even a somewhat extended conversation) after being accused of being the same person, when both the two handles are busy flaming the poster who is accusing them,  then there is reason to believe that the two handles in fact belong to the same person. I say this based on my experience of online posting (on sulekha and other sites) of 15 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

if two handles are unable or unwilling to have a conversation (or even a somewhat extended conversation) after being accused of being the same person, when both the two handles are busy flaming the poster who is accusing them,  then there is reason to believe that the two handles in fact belong to the same person. I say this based on my experience of online posting (on sulekha and other sites) of 15 years.

And in your experience of 15 years, which two handles on Sulekha turned out to be the same person?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And in your experience of 15 years, which two handles on Sulekha turned out to be the same person?

Since you are a relative newbie you would not know most of the handle names even if i mention them. Besides, i see no reason to embarrass the people behind those handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Good luck finding your white whale!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Good luck finding your white whale!

Thanks. Same to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Thanks. Same to you.

Yeah. I have no interest in whales
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks. Same to you.

Yeah. I have no interest in whales

Do you have interest in smaller fishes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Psst: Whales are not fish.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Psst: Whales are not fish.

you are absolutely right. So now are you telling me: are you interested in smaller fishes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm

What happened to the "yes and no"? Changed your mind?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:What happened to the "yes and no"? Changed your mind?

yes. now that i have answered your question, please answer mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun and Ghosh

Jebi and Jeremiah and Flimmy and Oblong

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:As pointed out earlier, it was Huzefa Kapasi who first voiced the suspicion that SomeProfile was none other than good old Propagandhi posting using an alternate handle.* Could someone tell me whether SP and Propa have ever had a 'conversation' either on this forum or on sulekha? Any relevant links would be helpful. Thanks.

Before you solve this mystery , have you been able to solve the older ones? You were 100% sure that I was HA at one point. Then you thought that I was TBT. Then, your partner convinced you that I was TS. Who am I now ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun and Ghosh

Jebi and Jeremiah and Flimmy and Oblong

What about Uppili, Malcolm Shayaan, Born-Again-Muslim, etc.? I remember your girlfriend 'da gal' used to expose you repeatedly much to your grief and everyone else's delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm

b_A wrote:

Before you solve this mystery , have you been able to solve the older ones? You were 100% sure that I was HA at one point. Then you thought that I was TBT. Then, your partner convinced you that I was TS.  Who am I now ?

HA has convinced me that he is not you, and i never accused you of being TS. There is one thing to consider: you are a Gulti since you have conversed in Telugu with other posters in some of your earlier posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Before you solve this mystery , have you been able to solve the older ones? You were 100% sure that I was HA at one point. Then you thought that I was TBT. Then, your partner convinced you that I was TS.  Who am I now ?

HA has convinced me that he is not you, and i never accused you of being TS. There is one thing to consider: you are a Gulti since you have conversed in Telugu with other posters in some of your earlier posts.

Three words:

GET A LIFE

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Three words:

GET A LIFE

HaHaHa. Three words from me to you:
Physician, Heal Thyself.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

How can HA convince you, when you were proclaiming that HA was caught "red-handed", no less?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:07 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

How can HA convince you, when you were proclaiming that HA was caught "red-handed", no less?

That was a debating maneuver designed to get HA to prove his innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

By the way, among the list of people who are possible candidates for being owners of your handle is the poster known as Kinnera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

By the way, among the list of people who are possible candidates for being owners of your handle is the poster known as Kinnera.

And yes, i have not come across a thread where you are having a conversation with Kinnera (who now goes by another handle).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 pm

What an incredible debater!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:What an incredible debater!

if you notice i do not resort to the cheap tactic of revealing private information of a poster so as to try and win an online debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Ha ha ha! Sure! Debating is what happens here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha! Sure! Debating is what happens here.

you have a long ways to go before you learn how to debate effectively. For instance, you recently claimed Max had written an obscene post several years ago on Sulekha but failed to give a single plausible reason why you are making this bizarre allegation and that too after so many years. This also revealed your poor debating skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Like I said, you're an incredible debater.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Like I said, you're an incredible debater.

yes, i don't go around making bizarre allegations without any reason whatsoever--unlike you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And yes, i have not come across a thread where you are having a conversation with Kinnera (who now goes by another handle).

Damn. I knew that I cannot pull wool over an astute intellectual like Rashmun. I should've been more careful and conducted a couple of conversations/arguments.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Damn. I knew that I cannot pull wool over an astute intellectual like Rashmun. I should've been more careful and conducted a couple of conversations/arguments.

do you accept that you have conversed in Telugu with some of the other posters here?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

do you accept that you have conversed in Telugu with some of the other posters here?
Yes. Guilty as charged.
BTW, I already admitted that you saw through my schemes.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Guilty as charged.

Are you Kinnera?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Guilty as charged.

Are you Kinnera?

Yes , yes , yes. Samajhdaar ki ishaara hi kaafi hain. And I am surprised that the intellectual Ph D is still asking this after I said it in so many words today. Now , stop getting distracted and concentrate on the SP/Propa link.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Yes. Guilty as charged.

Are you Kinnera?

Yes , yes , yes.  Samjhdaar ki ko ishaara hi kaafi hain. And I am surprised that the intellectual Ph D is still asking this after I said it in so many words today. Now , stop getting distracted and concentrate on the SP/Propa link.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Guilty as charged.

Are you Kinnera?

Yes , yes , yes.  Samjhdaar ki ko ishaara hi kaafi hain. And I am surprised that the intellectual Ph D is still asking this after I said it in so many words today. Now , stop getting distracted and concentrate on the SP/Propa link.

*Corrected*

thanks for the correction.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 pm

b_A wrote:Damn. I knew that I cannot pull wool over an astute intellectual like Rashmun. I should've been more careful and conducted a couple of conversations/arguments.

Who the hell are you? I have never conversed with you. Are you me, or am I you?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
b_A wrote:Damn. I knew that I cannot pull wool over an astute intellectual like Rashmun. I should've been more careful and conducted a couple of conversations/arguments.

Who the hell are you? I have never conversed with you. Are you me, or am I you?

Welcome to this thread, Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down