Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger.

4 posters

Go down

Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger. Empty Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger.

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Rashmunni has been indulging in terrorist-supporting activities on this forum for a long time now. The proof is here. This poses a significant risk to the users of this forum.

Rashmunni has been threatening to cry like a little girl and go complain to the FBI in this thread.

I think that when the idiot complains to the FBI they will seize this forum's servers and freeze it due to Rashmunni's pro-terrorist activities. He will anyway end up in Guantanamo Bay and go on a daily diet of cockmeat sandwich. But he will also cause this forum to be lost due to his terrorist activities.

Rashmunni poses a clear and present danger to this forum. As such, I move that he should be permanently banned from this forum. Who else agrees? Requesting everyone on this forum to support this motion. I don't know if admin will ultimately ban Rashmunni or not, but it will be interesting (not to mention a whole lot of fun) to see how Rashmunni gets worked up when he sees how many members on this forum want to see him banned. Someone post a poll for this.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger. Empty Re: Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 am

SomeProfile wrote:Rashmunni has been indulging in terrorist-supporting activities on this forum for a long time now. The proof is here. This poses a significant risk to the users of this forum.

Rashmunni has been threatening to cry like a little girl and go complain to the FBI in this thread.

I think that when the idiot complains to the FBI they will seize this forum's servers and freeze it due to Rashmunni's pro-terrorist activities. He will anyway end up in Guantanamo Bay and go on a daily diet of cockmeat sandwich. But he will also cause this forum to be lost due to his terrorist activities.

Rashmunni poses a clear and present danger to this forum. As such, I move that he should be permanently banned from this forum. Who else agrees? Requesting everyone on this forum to support this motion. I don't know if admin will ultimately ban Rashmunni or not, but it will be interesting (not to mention a whole lot of fun) to see how Rashmunni gets worked up when he sees how many members on this forum want to see him banned. Someone post a poll for this.

It is a well established fact on Sulekha and SuCH that Rashmunullah and merlot supported all bombings from 26/11 and Gaya bombing. The very same people who jumped with glee at the media report about the "arrest" of 4 hindus never even condemned - even for fake sympathy - the Gaya bombing.

They DIRECTLY support terror acts by their net support.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger. Empty Re: Rashmunni should be banned from this forum - clear and present danger.

Post by Nila Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 am

Inky pinky ponkey
father had a donkey
donkey died father cried
inky pinky ponkey....

couldn't decide.

Need more time to think Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 am

banning him is a bit extreme but limit the number of words he can post in a day or at a time will help discourage him a great deal.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down