Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests?

4 posters

Go down

Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests? Empty Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests?

Post by SomeProfile Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 am

What happened to the popular petition to ban Rashmunni from this board? Or, the alternate suggestion given by some people to put limits on the amount of stuff he can post on this board?

There is another reason we should be wary of Rashmunni and seriously consider putting him on probation (at least temporarily) on this board. He spends all hours of the day and night vomiting voluminous posts on this board. So, how does he make a living? What is the source of his funds? Is he being funded by 'outside interests' aka foreign terrorists?

Considering the nature of the majority of Rashmunni's posts which either support modern day Islamic terrorists or support historical Islamic terrorists, there are strong indications that he is being funded by terrorist groups. By providing a forum on which to post his terrorist propaganda, that's paid for by terrorists, we could be accused of aiding and abetting his heinous mission. I strongly urge that we put him on temporary probation until he can reveal the sources of his funds. Alternately, we could ban him temporarily and formally lodge a complaint with FBI so that they can investigate his background and sources of his funds. If he gets a clean chit from the authorities, I have no problem reinstating his membership on this forum.

What do you guys say?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests? Empty Re: Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests?

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 am

SomeProfile wrote:What happened to the popular petition to ban Rashmunni from this board? Or, the alternate suggestion given by some people to put limits on the amount of stuff he can post on this board?

There is another reason we should be wary of Rashmunni and seriously consider putting him on probation (at least temporarily) on this board. He spends all hours of the day and night vomiting voluminous posts on this board. So, how does he make a living? What is the source of his funds? Is he being funded by 'outside interests' aka foreign terrorists?

Considering the nature of the majority of Rashmunni's posts which either support modern day Islamic terrorists or support historical Islamic terrorists, there are strong indications that he is being funded by terrorist groups. By providing a forum on which to post his terrorist propaganda, that's paid for by terrorists, we could be accused of aiding and abetting his heinous mission. I strongly urge that we put him on temporary probation until he can reveal the sources of his funds. Alternately, we could ban him temporarily and formally lodge a complaint with FBI so that they can investigate his background and sources of his funds. If he gets a clean chit from the authorities, I have no problem reinstating his membership on this forum.

What do you guys say?
I think he needs to find himself a wife. If KV is really a woman, they would make a nice couple. There are many benefits:

1. They could go on a honeymoon boat-riding on river ganges. He could serenade her with songs about Akbar-the-Great and she could coo into his ears about Captain Marvel.

2. For every volume of copy and paste he generates, she could match him with links to Tamil Tribune.

3. They could take up duckni hunting as a sport and visit rural south india to make sure the bucolic folks speak the tongue.

4. She would make a perfect Tamil tutor for him since he has been looking for one. And he could demonstrate to her how loving Hindians are and snap her out of her separatist obsession.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests? Empty Re: Is Rashmunni being funded by outside interests?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 am

Good idea @ GC. FF has now been tamed. Guess we should now set rashmun after KV.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Has Rashmunni drastically reduced the volume of his posts on this board after this thread exposed him?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:What happened to the popular petition to ban Rashmunni from this board? Or, the alternate suggestion given by some people to put limits on the amount of stuff he can post on this board?

What do you guys say?
I think he needs to find himself a wife. If KV is really a woman, they would make a nice couple. There are many benefits:

1. They could go on a honeymoon boat-riding on river ganges. He could serenade her with songs about Akbar-the-Great and she could coo into his ears about Captain Marvel.

2. For every volume of copy and paste he generates, she could match him with links to Tamil Tribune.

3. They could take up duckni hunting as a sport and visit rural south india to make sure the bucolic folks speak the tongue.

4. She would make a perfect Tamil tutor for him since he has been looking for one. And he could demonstrate to her how loving Hindians are and snap her out of her separatist obsession.
Speaking on behalf of JM, I strongly object. Rashmun cannot leave JM alone who has his wants and needs that Rashmun has to fulfill. Unless JM also goes along with KV-Rashmun to acquire new material on Hindoos and NorthIndians.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

southindian wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

What do you guys say?

Speaking on behalf of JM, I strongly object. Rashmun cannot leave JM alone who has his wants and needs that Rashmun has to fulfill. Unless JM also goes along with KV-Rashmun to acquire new material on Hindoos and NorthIndians.

I think this is the best possibility...polyandry with douchemun-phlegmy-kaayal noise

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 am

What happened to the request by multiple members of this forum to ban or limit Rashmunni's activity on this forum? We have to protect this forum from being taken down by the government due to the allegiance of members like Rashmunni with foreign Islamic terrorists.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down