I'm representing my country's interests  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm representing my country's interests

Go down

I'm representing my country's interests  Empty I'm representing my country's interests

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:25 am

As for the president and the Israeli prime minister, Obama described the relationship as “very businesslike.”

He did not deny the strains, but said there was a tendency to frame U.S.-Israeli relations as a personality issue between him and Netanyahu. “The notion is, well, if we’d all just get along, everybody cools down, then somehow the problem goes away.”

Netanyahu, Obama said, “is representing his country’s interests the way he thinks he needs to, and I’m doing the same. . . . We believe two states is the best way forward for Israeli security and for Palestinian aspirations and for regional stability. That’s our view.”

“The prime minister,” he said, “has a different approach, and so this can’t be reduced to a matter of somehow let’s all hold hands and sing ‘Kumbaya.’ ”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-says-the-prospect-of-israeli-palestinian-peace-seems-very-dim/2015/03/24/11206182-d241-11e4-a62f-ee745911a4ff_story.html?hpid=z1

It is pathetic that the POTUS has to explicitly mention this, is that because he is black?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down