What the Liberal media ignores Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Liberal media ignores

3 posters

Go down

What the Liberal media ignores Empty What the Liberal media ignores

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2549481510001/gutfeld-why-liberals-ignore-black-on-black-violence/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

What the Liberal media ignores Empty Re: What the Liberal media ignores

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

How many of them claimed SYG and have gotten away.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:06 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:How many of them claimed SYG and have gotten away.

Newsflash: Stand your ground was never claimed in the Zimmerman case.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks for posting this link. I seldom watch Fox News because if they get any farther right they'd be swimming in the Atlantic ocean. Let me give you my take on this.

1. Why talk about a majority of gun-related deaths last year being from blacks on blacks when they are primarily due to gang wars and drug deals in major metros like Chicago, LA etc? The Zimmerman case has zero to do with gangs or drugs.

2. Why bring up OJ Simpson's verdict of not guilty to compare against this verdict? The cases are completely different. Besides two wrongs don't cancel each other off.

3. They are accusing blacks alone for rallying behind the Martin family. There are whites and others, including me, who think that Zimmerman got off scot free. Some legal loopholes have to fixed on what self-defense really is because I, for one, don't believe Trayon's death can be justified on that defense.

If Fox News wants to accuse anyone they should accuse the media, of which they are very much a part, for polarizing this into a race rally, not the White House, Obama or the liberals. Of course, they are far too right in politics for any sensible introspection.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Thanks for posting this link. I seldom watch Fox News because if they get any farther right they'd be swimming in the Atlantic ocean. Let me give you my take on this.

1. Why talk about a majority of gun-related deaths last year being from blacks on blacks when they are primarily due to gang wars and drug deals in major metros like Chicago, LA etc? The Zimmerman case has zero to do with gangs or drugs.

They did talk of the fact that no one talks about gang violence as much as they talk about gun violence.

2. Why bring up OJ Simpson's verdict of not guilty to compare against this verdict? The cases are completely different. Besides two wrongs don't cancel each other off.
 They were talking about the justice system. They were pointing out that in one case the same people who said the system worked are now saying the system failed.

3. They are accusing blacks alone for rallying behind the Martin family. There are whites and others, including me, who think that Zimmerman got off scot free. Some legal loopholes have to fixed on what self-defense really is because I, for one, don't believe Trayon's death can be justified on that defense.
 They are not.

If Fox News wants to accuse anyone they should accuse the media, of which they are very much a part, for polarizing this into a race rally, not the White House, Obama or the liberals. Of course, they are far too right in politics for any sensible introspection.

They are accusing the liberal media, you know, the MSNBC types.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

They did talk of the fact that no one talks about gang violence as much as they talk about gun violence.

Diversion tactics. What's their choice of weapon? knife, sword or nunchaku?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

You are not going to believe that there is so much more to gang violence including knifings and beatings coz WaPo does not report on them.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

You are not going to believe that there is so much more to gang violence including knifings and beatings coz WaPo does not report on them.

Yeah Yeah! I must be missing a lot of valuable & sane information disseminated by Limbaughs & Hannitys of the world. Did you ever venture to L.A Downtown or South East DC?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Yeah Yeah! I must be missing a lot of valuable & sane information disseminated by Limbaughs & Hannitys of the world. Did you ever venture to L.A Downtown or South East DC?
I have been in 3 of the top 10 crime cities if you must know. And BTW, they all had strict gun laws.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down