UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians

4 posters

Go down

UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians Empty UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 am

While Akbar and Aurangazeb in the past saved India from superstition and poverty, enlightened people of UAE are straightening the modern Indian generation. God is smiling in the desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ttAH3rZb8LQ

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians Empty Re: UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:While Akbar and Aurangazeb in the past saved India from superstition and poverty, enlightened people of UAE are straightening the modern Indian generation. God is smiling in the desert.

How do u know the guy being beaten is Indian? He could well be a Bangladeshi or Pakistani.

Back to top Go down

UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians Empty Re: UAE citizen shows deep respect for Indians

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:While Akbar and Aurangazeb in the past saved India from superstition and poverty, enlightened people of UAE are straightening the modern Indian generation. God is smiling in the desert.

How do u know the guy being beaten is Indian? He could well be a Bangladeshi or Pakistani.

Muslims dont beat other muslims - they themselves say so. So they must be beating only a Kafir or an infidel.

How do you know that the guy is NOT an Indian?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Muslims dont beat other muslims - they themselves say so.  So they must be beating only a Kafir or an infidel.

Here is an article about a Saudi prince beating his muslim servant to death in England:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297078/Saudi-Prince-jailed-Britain-sexually-abusing-murdering-male-servant-flies-home-serve-rest-life-sentence.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Muslims dont beat other muslims - they themselves say so.  So they must be beating only a Kafir or an infidel.

Here is an article about a Saudi prince beating his muslim servant to death in England:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297078/Saudi-Prince-jailed-Britain-sexually-abusing-murdering-male-servant-flies-home-serve-rest-life-sentence.html

Dont dodge:

How do you know that he is NOT an Indian?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Why this hue and cry? There are thousands of Indians performing menial jobs in UAE countries who for the most part are treated and paid well. The same workers in India are treated far worse and paid pittance. Only those who wear tinted glasses in SuCH see muslim-hindu issue on everything.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:09 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Why this hue and cry? There are thousands of Indians performing menial jobs in UAE countries who for the most part are treated and paid well. The same workers in India are treated far worse and paid pittance. Only those who wear tinted glasses in SuCH see muslim-hindu issue on everything.

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Why this hue and cry? There are thousands of Indians performing menial jobs in UAE countries who for the most part are treated and paid well. The same workers in India are treated far worse and paid pittance. Only those who wear tinted glasses in SuCH see muslim-hindu issue on everything.

That is not a great line of thinking. That is what the "Whities" think of foreigners as well. If you dont get a big raise "hey...you would be making a lot less in India...so you should be happy" Is that acceptable to you?

Maulana is more interested in defending his Ummah than answering my question. So be it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 pm

That is not a great line of thinking. That is what the "Whities" think of foreigners as well. If you dont get a big raise "hey...you would be making a lot less in India...so you should be happy"  Is that acceptable to you?

Maulana is more interested in defending his Ummah than answering my question. So be it.

Uppili the Poopili, your question is idiotic because I did not make the claim u are suggesting I made. Further your own claim was demonstrated to be FALSE by the evidence I provided. Uppili the Poopili, please hang your head down in shame for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 pm

That is not a great line of thinking. That is what the "Whities" think of foreigners as well. If you dont get a big raise "hey...you would be making a lot less in India...so you should be happy"  Is that acceptable to you?
Upps: It's not a question of what's acceptable to me than what's acceptable to those who seek greener pastures. Why blame the whities or arabs when it has more to do with economics than geography?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, your question is idiotic because I did not make the claim u are suggesting I made. Further your own claim was demonstrated to be FALSE by the evidence I provided. Uppili the Poopili, please hang your head down in shame for some time.

Maulana Moronwala:

I made that as a sarcastic comment. Do you think that I Believe when a musalman says he does not beat other muslims? Dont you see my threads on "Caste wars in Islam" "High caste muslims killing low-caste" muslims, etc...

Man... I need to work on a new IQ scale - just for you. Is there anything proposed in your Holy Koran or AkbarNama ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Maulana Moronwala:

I made that as a sarcastic comment. Do you think that I Believe when a musalman says he does not beat other muslims? Dont you see my threads on "Caste wars in Islam" "High caste muslims killing low-caste" muslims, etc...

Man... I need to work on a new IQ scale - just for you.  Is there anything proposed in your Holy Koran or AkbarNama ?

Uppili the Poopili, thanks for admitting that you yourself do not believe in what you were confidently claiming in this thread earlier. Meanwhile, i am amused by your tendency to start calling anyone who opposes you a muslim publicly even though privately you admit that your public statements are false. For quite some time you have been calling Merlot Daruwala a muslim extremist but on chaikaapi chat you claimed that in your opinion he is a hindu brahmin. By the way Merlot has been claiming that you got ravished by some muslims once and that is the explanation for your muslim hatred. Your comments?

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Merlot Daruwala to Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: Haha..stop dreaming, Aunty. Converting you now is impossible. You'd have to grow a pair and a spine. Even with all the advances in plastic surgery, that is impossible. You will forever remain a conquered woman, hiding in your Kansas basement, fantasizing about getting even with the Muslims who ravished you in your youth and wishing disasters on India so you can feel better about yourself.

https://such.forumotion.com/t13777-muslim-vote#106131

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, thanks for admitting that you yourself do not believe in what you were confidently claiming in this thread earlier. Meanwhile, i am amused by your tendency to start calling anyone who opposes you a muslim publicly even though privately you admit that your public statements are false. For quite some time you have been calling Merlot Daruwala a muslim extremist but on chaikaapi chat you claimed that in your opinion he is a hindu brahmin. By the way Merlot has been claiming that you got ravished by some muslims once and that is the explanation for your muslim hatred. Your comments?

Sorry.... been calling him that ALL the time...

He is what he does now, not what he is on paper.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Upps: It's not a question of what's acceptable to me than what's acceptable to those who seek greener pastures. Why blame the whities or arabs when it has more to do with economics than geography?

GC,

Did you not seek greener pastures when you came to America?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Rishi wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

GC,

Did you not seek greener pastures when you came to America?
You're missing the argument. It is not a muslim versus hindu thing as Upps was making it out to be.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down