Who is emotional here? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is emotional here?

+14
Seva Lamberdar
bw
Kayalvizhi
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
indophile
nevada
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Obnoxious
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is emotional here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is emotional here?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
nevada wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Andhras Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, 

That is what Telanganites believe about Andhrawalas.

k so for a seedhi saadhi MP waali like me, BOTH are evil.

I don't know about them, but just for your reference, Hyderabadi ammayilu are the best.

ammayilu = women? I believe ya. am sure men are good too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 
You are spreading wild accusations about people. It is fine if you are angry, but you should consider what you are doing.

It is what it is.
To use your own words: bullshit is what it is.

please, inka kattipettandi andaroo ee type of exchanges. gatam gataha.

Paapam carvaka. Telangana vaallani nana maatalu antunte orchukoleka, oka chinna curse word vaadagane, vaddani cheppesaru. Buddhiga, he agreed.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote: i now wonder if surinder reddy is also a telangana.

100%, andhra guy would be Surendra Reddy.

I once had a 100% telangana Surender Reddy in my class. That sorta reminds me of some things and makes me emotional. Can't decide if I should abandon this thread and google what he's up to. 

Btw, Surinder I think, is a NI contamination.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
You are spreading wild accusations about people. It is fine if you are angry, but you should consider what you are doing.

It is what it is.

Paapam carvaka. Telangana vaallani nana maatalu antunte orchukoleka, oka chinna curse word vaadagane, vaddani cheppesaru. Buddhiga, he agreed.

carvaka manchi abbai - peddala mATa eppuDuu vinTADu. "The Thing" unnavaLLa mATa kooDa vinTADu.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 pm

bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:

It is what it is.

carvaka manchi abbai - peddala mATa eppuDuu vinTADu. "The Thing" unnavaLLa mATa kooDa vinTADu.

Ha ha. Except when "The Thing" says nasty things about telangana, he politely reminds the thing that it is angry and upset.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 pm

bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:

It is what it is.

Wow, didn't know you could speak Telugu.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Ha ha. Except when "The Thing" says nasty things about telangana, he politely reminds the thing that it is angry and upset.

nuvvu sarigga ardham chesukoledu moxi. bw tana gurinchi cheppukuntondi. carvaka intaka mundu eppudo tana maata vinnattu unnadu. adi cheputondi. Ippudu naa maata charvaka vinnadani kaadu antondi.l
inkoka vishayam emitante, "The Thing" annadi Vee garu eppudu bw ni mudduga piluchukone maata. adi vere vaariki varthinchadu.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

nevada wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, and the kind who will take their gifts back if they got pissed at you. I think Caru is an exception though, if he is a Telanagana, or is it telangi, or telanganite?

Yeah, they are. Telangana men are not viewed kindly. Non-telanganites dread to give their daughters to telangana men. Their fears are not baseless. Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 

To be fair, they think twice to get their daughters-in-law from guntur and vijayawada coz the women there are viewed to be very chaalu and dominant.

Lol, and the same fears and mistrust are felt by Telangana people about andhrawalas. My grandmother rented out a portion of her house in Hyderabad to an Andhra single mom but had to kick her out because she was running brothel business. And a few years later, the same story repeated with another Andhra family - a mom, dad, 1-2 daughters and a son all living under the same roof and running brothel business. Several of my Andhra friends are big time fans of Peddapuram the infamous/famous hotspot for prostitution. The owners of Bommana brothers are known to purchase virginity - "buy" a girl of 13-14, keep her as a sex slave and then move on to the next one. Actress Jayaprada was reportedly one such girl. Bhanupriya's dad got arrested  in Chennai for pimping a few years ago. She was allegedly pimped by her father as well as brother. How sick and disgusting is that? Isn't the disgustingly infamous Lakkireddy Ballreddy from Andhra too?

Anyways, the above are just some examples of bad behavior from people of a certain dialect. That doesn't mean everyone from that area is bad. Also, I don't understand the outrage against the state division either - this is not like partition of India where people had to flee for their lives leaving behind land and properties. No one is kicking out anyone from their homes or seizing all that they have.
wow, just googled this guy lakireddy, shocking that those events could've happened.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 am

nevada wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, and the kind who will take their gifts back if they got pissed at you. I think Caru is an exception though, if he is a Telanagana, or is it telangi, or telanganite?

Yeah, they are. Telangana men are not viewed kindly. Non-telanganites dread to give their daughters to telangana men. Their fears are not baseless. Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 

To be fair, they think twice to get their daughters-in-law from guntur and vijayawada coz the women there are viewed to be very chaalu and dominant.

Lol, and the same fears and mistrust are felt by Telangana people about andhrawalas. My grandmother rented out a portion of her house in Hyderabad to an Andhra single mom but had to kick her out because she was running brothel business. And a few years later, the same story repeated with another Andhra family - a mom, dad, 1-2 daughters and a son all living under the same roof and running brothel business. Several of my Andhra friends are big time fans of Peddapuram the infamous/famous hotspot for prostitution. The owners of Bommana brothers are known to purchase virginity - "buy" a girl of 13-14, keep her as a sex slave and then move on to the next one. Actress Jayaprada was reportedly one such girl. Bhanupriya's dad got arrested  in Chennai for pimping a few years ago. She was allegedly pimped by her father as well as brother. How sick and disgusting is that? Isn't the disgustingly infamous Lakkireddy Ballreddy from Andhra too?

Anyways, the above are just some examples of bad behavior from people of a certain dialect. That doesn't mean everyone from that area is bad. Also, I don't understand the outrage against the state division either - this is not like partition of India where people had to flee for their lives leaving behind land and properties. No one is kicking out anyone from their homes or seizing all that they have.
Well said -- I had missed this post earlier!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 am

In these matters, there is an excellent way to put it in Telugu: tana muDDi kinda nalupu evariki telyadu.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 am

Appalamma wrote:I certainly am. I feel as if my own home being wrecked.

I just don't get the emotional responses to this event. Ok, so a new administrative unit has been carved out of an old one and a bunch of pols benefit from this jerrymandering. So why is this a source of so much distress / joy? Why were people immolating themselves for this??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:38 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I just don't get the emotional responses to this event. Ok, so a new administrative unit has been carved out of an old one and a bunch of pols benefit from this jerrymandering. So why is this a source of so much distress / joy? Why were people immolating themselves for this??

Perhaps the good, old "sati" pratha in India -- it never really went out in spite of past efforts by Akbar and Aurengzeb (as claimed by Rashmun).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:09 am

nevada wrote:
kinnera wrote:

All those above instances may be true and ppl stereotype the other. The stereotypes and biases are evident when making alliances. Just look around and see. With the division of the state with so much of bad blood between the telanganites and the rest of AP, the biases, sterotyping and mistrust are going to run deeper for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

Idéfix wrote:In these matters, there is an excellent way to put it in Telugu: tana muDDi kinda nalupu evariki telyadu.

ayyo! ne vinnadi - gurivinda ginjaki tana prishtabhaagam lo "spot" kaise chupaana teleedani. Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 am

indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:In these matters, there is an excellent way to put it in Telugu: tana muDDi kinda nalupu evariki telyadu.

ayyo! ne vinnadi - gurivinda ginjaki tana prishtabhaagam lo "spot" kaise chupaana teleedani. Smile

painunnadi telangana version lendu. Mari motu gaane untundi.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I just don't get the emotional responses to this event.

If you think this is being too emotional, wait until Kongu .. err.. UppiliNadu comes to fruition, you will see 100 guys emoting navarasas like VeerPandiya "Shivaji" Kattabomman Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 am

kinnera wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
bw wrote:

nuvvu sarigga ardham chesukoledu moxi. bw tana gurinchi cheppukuntondi. carvaka intaka mundu eppudo tana maata vinnattu unnadu. adi cheputondi. Ippudu naa maata charvaka vinnadani kaadu antondi.l
inkoka vishayam emitante, "The Thing" annadi Vee garu eppudu bw ni mudduga piluchukone maata. adi vere vaariki varthinchadu.

I think I understood it right but didn't frame my response properly, sagam nidralo last night. I meant- "Except when the 'the thing' unnavallu say nasty things about telangana, he politely reminds them that they are angry and upset".

Ento antha confusion ivala.

Anyway, asalu, aa thing undedi vaallake  kada - one inch, one foot anukuntu tirugutharu. Basic anatomy fail, whoever came up with that.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 am

indophile wrote:

lol! maa pakka communication lo directness ni value chEstAmanDi... manchaina cheDDaina kharAkhanDiga cheppali anEvAru mA tAtagAru.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am

ashaNirasha wrote:
kinnera wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
bw wrote:

I think I understood it right but didn't frame my response properly, sagam nidralo last night. I meant- "Except when the 'the thing' unnavallu say nasty things about telangana, he politely reminds them that they are angry and upset".

Anyway, asalu, aa thing undedi vaallake  kada - one inch, one foot anukuntu tirugutharu. Basic anatomy fail, whoever came up with that.
okokka sAri buddhi is not the asset it is made out to be. kAni anavasaramga manalO manam nAnA mATalu anukOvaTam enduku ani vadilEsAnu. vErE vALLanu "nuvu nASanamaiponU" anTU SApanArthAlu peTTe anta kOpamgA vunnavALLatO mATlADaTam vyartham.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 am

Yaar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Yaar...
abbi kya hua? kaiku pukaarre?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am

ashaNirasha wrote:
kinnera wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
bw wrote:

Vee gari framing of the term adi. meeku daani history gurinchi teliyadanukunta. I think bw's comment was a sarcastic (and self deprecating) dig at vee's frequent allegations and the use of the term.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 am

Idéfix wrote:

telugu overload on this thread... i did try google translate, and that makes me more frustrated. First you have to space out of every word for it to translate, and then, it spits out something like this:

Cestamandi value directness in communication with our side ... My grandfather was called to ceddaina mancaina kharakhandiga.

Hainwhat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

telugu overload on this thread... i did try google translate, and that makes me more frustrated. First you have to space out of every word for it to translate, and then, it spits out something like this:

Cestamandi value directness in communication with our side ... My grandfather was called to ceddaina mancaina kharakhandiga.

Hainwhat?
OK, because you went to those lengths, I will tell you what I said...

Sometimes buddhi is not the asset it is made out to be. But I thought, why unnecessarily exchange harsh words among ourselves, and let it go. When someone starts cursing other people with things like "you will be destroyed," they are too angry for a meaningful conversation.

PS: Oh, I translated the wrong thing... that was: on our side, we value directness in communication. My grandfather used to say: whether good or bad, say it plainly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:21 pm

i can see why divide and rule was such an effective strategy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Idéfix wrote:

PS: Oh, I translated the wrong thing... that was: on our side, we value directness in communication. My grandfather used to say: whether good or bad, say it plainly.

Smile looks like I am the only guy who follows your grandfather...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:okokka sAri buddhi is not the asset it is made out to be. kAni anavasaramga manalO manam nAnA mATalu anukOvaTam enduku ani vadilEsAnu. vErE vALLanu "nuvu nASanamaiponU" anTU SApanArthAlu peTTe anta kOpamgA vunnavALLatO mATlADaTam vyartham.

Oh i missed this jhalak. What you said to moxi is out of context to what moxi and i were talking. Anyway, pls show me where i said, 'nuvvu nASanamaiponU', which means, 'you (meaning Carvaka) will be destroyed'. Twisting of the words ante ide. I said, 'naasanamaipotaru', it's a plural. i never said, 'you' (singular). What i said is a plural which includes all (who unfairly leveled baseless allegations against non-telanganites and also the politicians) who facilitated the bifurcated the state.

Back to top Go down

Post by guntur gajalaxmi reddy Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello ex-Sulekhites: I am still looking for my husband Surendra "leatherbelt" Reddy. The swine wifebeating Telanganite is still missing after leaving me with child and mortgage. He is still a deadbeat father. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact, 1-800-kovvu-bharya. Thanks in advance.

guntur gajalaxmi reddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 am

1) I never knew the Thing could talk. it has lips but thought they werent for talking, what do you know
2) lots of dumbasses on this thread

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3