Who is emotional here? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is emotional here?

+14
Seva Lamberdar
bw
Kayalvizhi
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
indophile
nevada
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Obnoxious
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is emotional here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is emotional here?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Haha! do you know that Kamma guys from Guntur district are scared to marry Kamma girls from Krishna and any dude from Kadapa is a bomb maker. These stereotypes probably won't bode well for this generation.

i know that they have that reputation. Kadapa guys are extremely nice to women. They treat their women very well. They feel too manly to ill-treat a woman. Any woman abuser is viewed as a kojja (eunuch).

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

indophile wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 
You are spreading wild accusations about people. It is fine if you are angry, but you should consider what you are doing.

It is what it is.
To use your own words: bullshit is what it is.

please, inka kattipettandi andaroo ee type of exchanges. gatam gataha.

Thanks Indo for keeping SuCh 'T' family sanity. If I look around my family I see many marriage-alliances all around the state, from Bodhan to Tirupati, Mahabubnagar to Dhavaleswaram. Relationship are not going to change due to this split. Times have changed, we should desist from restoring to outdated legends.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

A-T people are indeed emotional today, even when they are appealing others to keep cool or joking.

*hugs all*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Haha! do you know that Kamma guys from Guntur district are scared to marry Kamma girls from Krishna and any dude from Kadapa is a bomb maker. These stereotypes probably won't bode well for this generation.

i know that they have that reputation. Kadapa guys are extremely nice to women. They treat their women very well. They feel too manly to ill-treat a woman. Any woman abuser is viewed as a kojja (eunuch).

I know a couple of fellows from Kadapa. They both are nice, family people.

Guntur vs Krishna Kamma?  Guntur (Gummadi) and Krishna (NTR) kammas are not different. Kamma girls from Krishna?  I knew girls from both districts. Culturally, there are no differences between Ventrpragada and Nidubrolu.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, and the kind who will take their gifts back if they got pissed at you. I think Caru is an exception though, if he is a Telanagana, or is it telangi, or telanganite?

Yeah, they are. Telangana men are not viewed kindly. Non-telanganites dread to give their daughters to telangana men. Their fears are not baseless. Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 

To be fair, they think twice to get their daughters-in-law from guntur and vijayawada coz the women there are viewed to be very chaalu and dominant.

Lol, and the same fears and mistrust are felt by Telangana people about andhrawalas. My grandmother rented out a portion of her house in Hyderabad to an Andhra single mom but had to kick her out because she was running brothel business. And a few years later, the same story repeated with another Andhra family - a mom, dad, 1-2 daughters and a son all living under the same roof and running brothel business. Several of my Andhra friends are big time fans of Peddapuram the infamous/famous hotspot for prostitution. The owners of Bommana brothers are known to purchase virginity - "buy" a girl of 13-14, keep her as a sex slave and then move on to the next one. Actress Jayaprada was reportedly one such girl. Bhanupriya's dad got arrested  in Chennai for pimping a few years ago. She was allegedly pimped by her father as well as brother. How sick and disgusting is that? Isn't the disgustingly infamous Lakkireddy Ballreddy from Andhra too?

Anyways, the above are just some examples of bad behavior from people of a certain dialect. That doesn't mean everyone from that area is bad. Also, I don't understand the outrage against the state division either - this is not like partition of India where people had to flee for their lives leaving behind land and properties. No one is kicking out anyone from their homes or seizing all that they have.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:If I look around my family I see many marriage-alliances all around the state, from Bodhan to Tirupati, Mahabubnagar to Dhavaleswaram. Relationship are not going to change due to this split. Times have changed, we should desist from restoring to outdated legends.
+1
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Guntur vs Krishna Kamma?  Guntur (Gummadi) and Krishna (NTR) kammas are not different. Kamma girls from Krishna?  I knew girls from both districts. Culturally, there are no differences between Ventrpragada and Nidubrolu.

That's the whole point sir, culturally not different yet different Razz 

P.S.: It's more like Ghattamaneni Krishna vs NTR.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, and the kind who will take their gifts back if they got pissed at you. I think Caru is an exception though, if he is a Telanagana, or is it telangi, or telanganite?

Yeah, they are. Telangana men are not viewed kindly. Non-telanganites dread to give their daughters to telangana men. Their fears are not baseless. Women abuse/wife beating, extramarital affairs and all are pretty high among telangana men. 

To be fair, they think twice to get their daughters-in-law from guntur and vijayawada coz the women there are viewed to be very chaalu and dominant.

I'm sure they can find an exception of atleast 1 non-chaalu woman in guntur and vijayawada. How about making out? Is that looked down as well with a gunturian?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

southindian wrote:non-chaaluant
Vivek, I have always enjoyed your portmanteaux, even the ones that are malapropisms at the same time. I really like this one.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

That's the whole point sir, culturally not different yet different Razz 

P.S.: It's more like Ghattamaneni Krishna vs NTR.
They both were family people. NTR became strange after living in Hyd (LOL). Even when there were misunderstandings between Gummadi and NTR, Gummadi didn't utter a word against NTR. He was a samskaari.

Krishna (Burripalem, near Tenali) is different even from Gummadi (Ravikampadu, also close to Tenali). So, Krishna will be different from some other guy from Burripalem itself.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 pm

wow! so many stereotypes within one state! should we not be surprised at the split then?

what are some regional TN stereotypes? i don't know of too many. generally people from madurai are thought to be very polite, chennaivAsis rude, and thanjAvurians cunning. anything else?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:wow! so many stereotypes within one state! should we not be surprised at the split then?

what are some regional TN stereotypes? i don't know of too many.  generally people from madurai are thought to be very polite, chennaivAsis rude, and thanjAvurians cunning. anything else?

Who rule the penii kingdom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:wow! so many stereotypes within one state! should we not be surprised at the split then?

what are some regional TN stereotypes? i don't know of too many.  generally people from madurai are thought to be very polite, chennaivAsis rude, and thanjAvurians cunning. anything else?

What are the general stereotypes about Tamils as a whole?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

i don't know. you tell me.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i don't know. you tell me.

Well, I googled:

Stereotypes that define us - Nxg
www.go-nxg.com/?p=10995‎
Even though I try to resist stereotypes, they seep in anyway. ... I'd also heard multiple imitations of the Tamil accent before I came to Chennai, most of them from ...
Southern Stereotypes In Bollywood - Thamarai
www.thamarai.com/news-details/.../southern-stereotypes-in-bollywood.ht...‎
The trailer for Aiyyaa, as well as song “Dreamum Wakeupum” both reek of the same stereotypical portrayal of Tamil people – bright, clashing colours; the word ...
Ayyo, Rama, what's aappening? - The Hindu
www.thehindu.com › Opinion › Op-Ed‎
Jun 24, 2013 - Why, then, haven't we seen many protests against these stereotypes in Tamil cinema? Probably not many from outside Tamil Nadu watch Tamil ...
Tamil Canadians' hurtful and false stereotypes - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/world/sri-lanka/TBKSMC45OV5RGS7UQ‎
Oct 31, 2010 - 20 posts - 7 authors
ROFL demala- your precious university doesn't make it into the top 50 in any world ranking and doesn't even make it into the top 100 in the ...
Are tamil girls ugly?why is it that people think that way? - Yahoo ...
answers.yahoo.com › ... › Family & Relationships › Singles & Dating‎
Jul 3, 2007 - Its just a typical stereotype that we all consider. And, Tamils might be considered ugly because of their lifestyle, i don't know. But I'm an Indian, ...
`Stereotyping of Tamils as dark inappropriate`. Tamils Are Dirty ...
www.lankanewspapers.com › AnuD's Home Page‎
Aug 17, 2011 - `Stereotyping of Tamils as dark inappropriate` Express News ServiceLast Updated : 14 Aug 2011 10:25:59 AM IST CHENNAI: The comments ..

Rashmun would love this from the first link:

Based on travel guides and bits and pieces that I’ve read about India’s politics, I had assumed Tamil Nadu to be a fiercely nationalistic, anti-Hindi place. I thus assumed I would have no problems watching a Hindi film because it had to have English subtitles. Right? Wrong again. I think the cinema staff were slightly confused when I began inquiring, about Hindi films with no subtitles.  How on earth does anyone in Chennai watch Hindi films with no English subtitles, I demanded to know. When she overcame her embarrassment, my companion quietly told me that more and more Tamils learn Hindi at school. Besides, she said, Hindi IS the national language. Slinking out of that theatre, I began to realise that things weren’t quite as black and white as I had previously imagined..

Last edited by Hellsangel on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

they grow big dicks around krishna river only

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

From my own experience - there are a few Tamil types. Brahmins who are very intelligent and urbane. Lower castes from interiors of Tamil Nadu that are simple minded folk. Coimbatore/Madurai people whose language is polite. Palakkad Tamils who sound like Mallus. Christians some of whom have mixed names - eg - Walter Dewaram. And then Jains, Punjabis, Marwaris, Saurashtras settled in Chennai/TN who all speak Tamil fluently. I lived in a hostel with most of the above types and they all used to get along very well with each other and with people of other languages. Also, they would always speak in English if they had a non Tamil in the same room as them. This is something the Telugus would never do.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

i now wonder if surinder reddy is also a telangana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that bozo's name is rAja-gOpAlA-chAri.

Is that how they spell it? Why do you call him a bozo, Il Professore?

i try to use mixtures of lower case and upper case roman letters to indicate long and short and soft and hard indian sounds. he would just write it as rajagopalachari.

i call him a bozo because of his role in the disastrous hindi pushing fiasco and his views on what he called kula kalvi, the idea of continuing the tradition of caste based profession and professional training.

Rashmun should make Rajaji his hero, Rajaji influenced a lot of Tamils to take pride in knowing Hindi, reading Hindi literature and accepting Hindi as a common language.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote: i now wonder if surinder reddy is also a telangana.

100%, andhra guy would be Surendra Reddy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

walter devaram was a very competent DGP. he told MGR way early that the LTTE was going to be a problem and that if he left it to him, he would make sure it wouldn't become a problem in TN. MGR and later jayalalitha didn't listen and we all know how that ended. respect.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:walter devaram was a very competent DGP.  he told MGR way early that the LTTE was going to be a problem and that if he left it to him, he would make sure it wouldn't become a problem in TN. MGR and later jayalalitha didn't listen and we all know how that ended. respect.

Ebonics?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun should make Rajaji his hero, Rajaji influenced a lot of Tamils to take pride in knowing Hindi, reading Hindi literature and accepting Hindi as a common language.

C. Rajagopalachari (First Governor-General of India): "If Hindi is made the Union official language, the people of the South will not see identity of language between them and the government, but the domination of a language that is not theirs by birth but which gives to a section of the people of India the position of a ruling race".

You can read more quotes from dominant leaders at
http://www.tamiltribune.com/hindi/index.html#cat02

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

>> he would make sure it wouldn't become a problem in TN.

It was NEVER a problem to TN. People respected and loved it and PROUD of it and in 2009, people demonstrated in large numbers in support of it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

C. Rajagopalachari (First Governor-General of India): "If Hindi is made the Union official language, the people of the South will not see identity of language between them and the government, but the domination of a language that is not theirs by birth but which gives to a section of the people of India the position of a ruling race".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajaji#Madras_Presidency_1937.E2.80.9339 wrote:Rajagopalachari's tenure as Chief Minister is largely remembered for the compulsory introduction of Hindi in educational institutions, which made him highly unpopular.[24] This measure sparked off widespread anti-Hindi protests, which led to violence in some places and the jailing of over 1,200 men, women and children who took part in the unrest.[25] Two protesters, Thalamuthu Nadar and Natarasan, were killed during the protests.[25] In 1940, Congress ministers resigned in protest over the declaration of war on Germany without their consent, leaving the Governor to take over the reins of the administration. The unpopular law was eventually repealed by the Governor of Madras on 21 February 1940.[25] Despite its numerous shortcomings, Madras under Rajagopalachari was still considered by political historians as the best administered province in British India.[26]
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> he would make sure it wouldn't become a problem in TN.

It was NEVER a problem to TN. People respected and loved it and PROUD of it and in 2009, people demonstrated in large numbers in support of it.

people demonstrated in support of tamil civilians of sri lanka. not at all the same thing as support for captain fatty's murderous thugs.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i am not sure i understand your post. are you or the tamil tribune of the view that rajagopalachari was against hindi introduction? in fact the opposite is true. his actions are what spurred the anti-hindi riots.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Rajaji introduced the virus into TN in 1938 at the ue=rging of the hypocritic Mohandas KaramchandGandhi.

Later by late 1950s he saw the effect of Hindi and changed his views on Hindi imposition.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rajaji introduced the virus into TN in 1938 at the ue=rging of the hypocritic Mohandas KaramchandGandhi.

Later by late 1950s he saw the effect of Hindi and changed his views on Hindi imposition.

Trollus Fishyeyeus, why do *you* call him Rajaji?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

people demonstrated in support of tamil civilians of sri lanka. not at all the same thing as support for captain fatty's murderous thugs.

No. I know what happened in TN. I was not sitting in US and watching what is happening in TN.

People dcemonstrated for the people and their defenders.

If anyone has any doubt, a opinion poll conducted by Ananda Vikatan, Indian Express and Lyola college showed over 90% of TN wanted India to send army to protect the commander. The poll is very specific. So don't talk without reading up on the subject.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

your memory is slowly going, conflating topics, issues and whatnot

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

your memory is slowly going, conflating topics, issues and whatnot

arre 'material' + 'leather-belt treatment'. I am slowly building a character out of stereotypes. or maybe stereotype out of a character. *shrug*.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
 arre 'material' + 'leather-belt treatment'. I am slowly building a character out of stereotypes. or maybe stereotype out of a character. *shrug*.

Dang! I forgot all about Surinder Reddy and belt bhagotham. Didn't even occur to me when you asked that Q.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm

when is akhand madras happening? i want to claim v.v.s.laxman as our own.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i try to use mixtures of lower case and upper case roman letters to indicate long and short and soft and hard indian sounds. he would just write it as rajagopalachari.

i call him a bozo because of his role in the disastrous hindi pushing fiasco and his views on what he called kula kalvi, the idea of continuing the tradition of caste based profession and professional training.

most of my family(mother's side) looked up to rajaji and gandhiji as freedom fighters and are well versed in hindi and tamil literature. i had no idea about anti-hindi issues when growing up.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Congratulations to the politicians on getting a new state to milk.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Congratulations to the politicians on getting a new state to milk.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Congratulations to the politicians on getting a new state to milk.
This usual CH message has more meaning than ever in this case: Congrats Sonia!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Congratulations to the politicians on getting a new state to milk.
This usual CH message has more meaning than ever in this case: Congrats Sonia!
Of course!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 pm

????? What you smoking? There were riots and protest at LTTE cadres settling along the SE coast and demanding share of the fishermen money and also use them as smugglers of arms - the reason why SL army still kills TN fishermen.

These LTTE goons occupied some areas near our beighborhood and now run the pEttai...

LTTE scumbags and ungrateful and their character was same as that of their leader Butcher Pirabhakaran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

most of my family(mother's side) looked up to rajaji and gandhiji as freedom fighters and are well versed in hindi and tamil literature. i had no idea about anti-hindi issues when growing up.

if there's one tamil politician i genuinely and intensely dislike (i mean like bile producing dislike, really) from the independence era, it is rajagopalachari, because of his selling out on the hindi issue. everything else that is desirable about him in my eyes absolutely pales in comparison to this one issue. he was an etappan, a grade one benedict arnold.  i know this is a heresy from the standpoint of tambrahm thought and life, but i just cannot forgive him for this.

most tambrahm families are probably like yours, not intensely anti-hindi but probably not very pro-hindi either. we have a special ancestral connection to tamil and the discovery of lost manuscripts of tamil literature. my father participated in the anti-hindi riots. as individuals and as a family, we care about this a lot.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

?????  What you smoking?  There were riots and protest at LTTE cadres settling along the SE coast and demanding share of the fishermen money and also use them as smugglers of arms - the reason why SL army still kills TN fishermen.

These LTTE goons occupied some areas near our beighborhood and now run the pEttai...

LTTE scumbags and ungrateful and their character was same as that of their leader Butcher Pirabhakaran.
>> There were riots and protest at LTTE cadres settling along the SE coast 

WHEN? WHERE? News reference?

Opinion poll shows 92% of TN wanted India send army in 2009 to protect LTTE and its commander.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm

+1

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Maybe they should split tn into two parts. Tamil Tamil nadu and Tamil Hindi nadu. And let people migrate accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

?????  What you smoking?  There were riots and protest at LTTE cadres settling along the SE coast and demanding share of the fishermen money and also use them as smugglers of arms - the reason why SL army still kills TN fishermen.

>> There were riots and protest at LTTE cadres settling along the SE coast 

WHEN? WHERE? News reference?

Opinion poll shows 92% of TN wanted India send army in 2009 to protect LTTE and its commander.

You and your kumudam survey....Razz If those surveys had meant ANYTHING politicians and Vaiko would have jumped and the media and people would have marched all over the cities...

Instead people watched your Butcher die a disgraceful death, clapped and went back to their work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Appalamma wrote:I certainly am. I feel as if my own home being wrecked.

How can you feel so emotional when this has been going on for so long? When all this started about 5 yrs ago, it was unbelievable. But it was apparent the last couple of years that it was inevitable. 

It just feels funny though. I just filled out tons of paper work yesterday, and mentioned AP like 10 times.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Nedumaran was speaking at a public meeting. Some one gave a piece of paper. He read and told the crowd Tamil Air Force had conducted its first raid over enemy territory (it was succcessful. Planes retrned to base safely). The crowd burst into applauce.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Good! The Tamils have taken over a Telugu thread. Thread today, Tirupati tomorrow.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:48 pm

You and your kumudam survey....Razz  If those surveys had meant ANYTHING politicians and Vaiko would have jumped and the media and people would have marched all over the cities...

Instead people watched your Butcher die a disgraceful death, clapped and went back to their work.

Nedumaran was speaking at a public meeting. Some one gave a piece of paper. He read and told the crowd Tamil Air Force had conducted its first raid over enemy territory (it was succcessful. Planes retrned to base safely). The crowd burst into applauce.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
nevada wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:so who on such falls where now. Andhras Telanganas are rumored  to be bad evil people. The kind who will use you like a toilet paper, 

That is what Telanganites believe about Andhrawalas.

k so for a seedhi saadhi MP waali like me, BOTH are evil.

I don't know about them, but just for your reference, Hyderabadi ammayilu are the best.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next