help me decide please Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me decide please

+2
Nila
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

help me decide please Empty help me decide please

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:57 pm

s4 or htc one. i am going mad here.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

help me decide please Empty Re: help me decide please

Post by Nila Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 pm

s4 is too heavy with big screen for a phone. HTC will be my choice.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:07 pm

i actually like the big screen. s4 is lighter and thinner than the htc one and the display is bigger. big win for me. my  issue with the htc is the battery life and reports that the phone "dials out numbers itself". and the automatic shutdowns. but i do love the htc's camera. argggg...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Impedimenta wrote:s4 or htc one. i am going mad here.

S4... I was just handed down an S3. Trying to transfer from my iPhone to S3. None of my computers is recognizing the S3 and I am stuck. been googling for solutions sites and forums and downloaded drievrs and software, and still nada...

Will have to transfer the old fashion way and let my fingers do the transferring.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 pm

upps, serves you right for using an iphone in the first place. there is always a roughdraft before a masterpiece. your roughdraft is the iphone.

btw, decided to go with the S4.

http://www.crazyandroid.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-vs-htc-one/

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

I would have picked HTC One. It looks better IMO. The technical specs are too close to make a difference.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Idéfix wrote:I would have picked HTC One. It looks better IMO. The technical specs are too close to make a difference.

dude, read this. true story. happened with my colleague two times in the past month. just not with 911 calls but apparently his phone dialed the "last dialed contact" randomly at 12 in the night.

http://www.htcforums.com/android-general-discussion/12450-pocket-dial-911-design-flaw-htc-one-64gb.html+

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I would have picked HTC One. It looks better IMO. The technical specs are too close to make a difference.

dude, read this. true story. happened with my colleague two times in the past month. just not with 911 calls but apparently his phone dialed the "last dialed contact" randomly at 12 in the night.

http://www.htcforums.com/android-general-discussion/12450-pocket-dial-911-design-flaw-htc-one-64gb.html+

lol!

This HTC product looks like a beta product pushed to production, without removing some (whatever) software triggers. HTC SQA was sleeping on the job and the irony is, the midnight call bug couldn't wake them up either.

OR an HTC engineer trying to prove s/he is too productive and making auto calls in the middle of the night.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 pm

I don't trust android. It is very hackable...no wonder the corporate world doesn't trust that OS...yep, they cannot trust Apple as well.

BB is secure for corp world. Windows OS is secure for personal world and rest is all considered as smart toys.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 pm

southindian wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

lol!

This HTC product looks like a beta product pushed to production, without removing some (whatever) software triggers. HTC SQA was sleeping on the job and the irony is, the midnight call bug couldn't wake them up either.

OR an HTC engineer trying to prove s/he is too productive and making auto calls in the middle of the night.

Tut tut tut! A SouthIndian would say "A hech tee cee" engineer
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
southindian wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

lol!

Tut tut tut! A SouthIndian would say "A hech tee cee" engineer
Shhhhhh... Don't say that too loud. Yum Yay Yax may respond.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

That sucks; I am surprised they didn't catch that during testing!

But if you really wanted to get the phone and not have the problem, you can replace HTC's software on the phone with a custom ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, or PA. I always run custom ROMs on my phone.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down