Got boner while watching CNN American Morning Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got boner while watching CNN American Morning

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
harharmahadev
6 posters

Go down

Got boner while watching CNN American Morning Empty Got boner while watching CNN American Morning

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am

I don't know why this happened. I was watching CNN American morning while having breakfast this morning and these two ladies - Kiran Chetry and Carol Costello - gave me a real hard on. I mean, the way Kiran was playing with her knee and the skirt riding up her thigh...

My mind was visualizing what these women looked without their clothes on!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Got boner while watching CNN American Morning Empty Re: Got boner while watching CNN American Morning

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am

DUT will go one step further and visualize them at a higher level of Nirvana.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Got boner while watching CNN American Morning Empty Re: Got boner while watching CNN American Morning

Post by FreeStyle Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 am

oboy there r too many videos on youtube on this lady kiran chetry and her skirt,knee play
nigella lawson on foodnetwork for me
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 am

I hate those two hags. no boners here for hags. there's betty liu on bloomberg that gives me a instaboner with her smoky slant eyes and petite yet voluptuous (for an asian) body. and a bunch of others, but not that chetry hag nor that carol horsey costello with her folds and wrinkles.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I hate those two hags. no boners here for hags. there's betty liu on bloomberg that gives me a instaboner with her smoky slant eyes and petite yet voluptuous (for an asian) body. and a bunch of others, but not that chetry hag nor that carol horsey costello with her folds and wrinkles.

I know...I know. That's why I'm really upset at myself. My standards are dropping really fast.

Maria and WhatsthatotherfaceonCNBC give me an instant rise, but Costello?? You, yes, You. I'm talking to YOU!!

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 pm

there's that nordic looking blonde on CNN who covers the white house. she looks eminently bonable.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

The face on CNBC I was referring to earlier was Erin Burnett! I'd def do her in a heartbeat.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

she no longer there..I lost several ridges on both the palms courtesy of erin.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:she no longer there..I lost several ridges on both the palms courtesy of erin.

Yeah..she had nice tits.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Guys talking about boners inspired by mostly-older news anchors on cable TV? Could this thread get any more geriatric?

True fact: Mostly old people have cable TV.

Truer fact: Almost only old people use cable TV for news.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Guys talking about boners inspired by mostly-older news anchors on cable TV? Could this thread get any more geriatric?

truesht fact: they don't need Kleenex, I gather bounce

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:Guys talking about boners inspired by mostly-older news anchors on cable TV? Could this thread get any more geriatric?

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

scratch

why scratch hot air doesn't need cleaning up, na Embarassed

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down