You are a gentleman Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a gentleman

+3
harharmahadev
southindian
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

You are a gentleman Empty You are a gentleman

Post by Rishi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Yesterday, I was on the British Airways flight from Bangalore to London.

I was my usual self.

At the end of the flight, the English Air hostess who served me said "You are a gentleman. You are polite."

I was surprised. "Well. It is always good to be polite," I said:

"You are. Really," she said.

I wonder what made her come to me and say explicitly that I acted like a gentleman.

Looks like the other desis in the business class must have treated her shabbily.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

You are a gentleman Empty Re: You are a gentleman

Post by southindian Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

She must have said that since you did not share your daily SuCH links with her. Try including her in your daily spam from Indonesia and Zimbabwe and see if she still thinks the same.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Rishi wrote:Yesterday, I was on the British Airways flight from Bangalore to London.

I was my usual self.

At the end of the flight, the English Air hostess who served me said "You are a gentleman. You are polite."

I wonder what made her come to me and say explicitly that I acted like a gentleman.

Looks like the other desis in the business class must have treated her shabbily.
You should thank her and then grope her tits.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Rishi wrote:Yesterday, I was on the British Airways flight from Bangalore to London.

I was my usual self.

There goes your chance of the year.

Do you know if she is a christian and if so what caste ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:18 am

Rishi wrote:At the end of the flight, the English Air hostess who served me said "You are a gentleman. You are polite."
Oh you mean you didn't grope her or pinch her butt?? Rishi Unkil, how can you fly Business Class in British Airways and not physically demonstrate your appreciation of the stewardess' body??

Pls listen to Assdoc and eat more goat. That'll strengthen your spine, infuse some tamas in your soul and make a manly man out of you. We shouldn't have to listen to such cringe-inducing stories about how you got called a gentleman.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 am

you forgot to tell us that part of the story when philip kuruvilla, that legendary practitioner of kuruvilla warfare, materialized from the overhead compartment and yelled "access denied!" with relish at which point the lady in question jumped 2 feet in the air with a shriek that can best be described with "aiyyeeeooooooo yau!"
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 am

I once called someone a gentleman and he thought I was complaining or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I once called someone a gentleman and he thought I was complaining or something.
must be a homer-simpson-type ("Just once I'd like someone to call me "Sir" without adding "you're making a scene.").
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:At the end of the flight, the English Air hostess who served me said "You are a gentleman. You are polite."
Oh you mean you didn't grope her or pinch her butt?? Rishi Unkil, how can you fly Business Class in British Airways and not physically demonstrate your appreciation of the stewardess' body??

Pls listen to Assdoc and eat more goat. That'll strengthen your spine, infuse some tamas in your soul and make a manly man out of you. We shouldn't have to listen to such cringe-inducing stories about how you got called a gentleman.
tamizhars restrain veeram and kAdhal in the skies - adopted from Bhimsen Joshi's 'Liquor laws are only on the earth, not for the skies'

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down