For Rishi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Rishi

3 posters

Go down

For Rishi Empty For Rishi

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 pm

This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

Rishi wrote:Mozilla
What version do you have?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

For Rishi Empty Re: For Rishi

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

Now on version 23.0.1.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 pm

[quote="Idéfix"][quote="Idéfix"]This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

[quote="Rishi"]Mozilla[/quote]What version do you have?[/quote]Now on version 23.0.1.[/quote]
I have 17.0.8

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:24 pm

I think there is a story in there regarding his desktop very similar to that of the jalopy of His Holiness.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Now on version 23.0.1.
I have 17.0.8
You didn't have this problem until recently. Did anything change with your computer or browser recently at around the same time that this problem started?

PS: If you are not opposed to upgrading, see if upgrading your browser to the latest version fixes the problem.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

[quote="Idéfix"][quote="Rishi"][quote="Idéfix"][quote="Idéfix"]This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

[quote="Rishi"]Mozilla[/quote]What version do you have?[/quote]Now on version 23.0.1.[/quote]I have 17.0.8[/quote]You didn't have this problem until recently. Did anything change with your computer or browser recently at around the same time that this problem started?

PS: If you are not opposed to upgrading, see if upgrading your browser to the latest version fixes the problem. [/quote]
Now I am using IE 8 version 8.0.6001.18702
Let us see if it works.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Now on version 23.0.1.
I have 17.0.8
You didn't have this problem until recently. Did anything change with your computer or browser recently at around the same time that this problem started?

PS: If you are not opposed to upgrading, see if upgrading your browser to the latest version fixes the problem.
Let us see if it works.

OK this makes me think the problem is somewhere else. Would you please do the following?

1. Click on the Profile link up top.
2. Click on Preferences.
3. Note your settings for "Always allow BBCode" and "Always allow HTML" and tell me what they are.

The correct settings should be "Yes" for BBCode and "No" for HTML.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 pm

[quote="Idéfix"][quote="Rishi"][quote="Idéfix"][quote="Rishi"][quote="Idéfix"][quote="Idéfix"]This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

What version do you have?[/quote]Now on version 23.0.1.[/quote]I have 17.0.8[/quote]You didn't have this problem until recently. Did anything change with your computer or browser recently at around the same time that this problem started?

PS: If you are not opposed to upgrading, see if upgrading your browser to the latest version fixes the problem. [/quote]Now I am using IE 8 version 8.0.6001.18702
Let us see if it works.

[/quote]OK this makes me think the problem is somewhere else. Would you please do the following?

1. Click on the Profile link up top.
2. Click on Preferences.
3. Note your settings for "Always allow BBCode" and "Always allow HTML" and tell me what they are.

The correct settings should be "Yes" for BBCode and "No" for HTML.[/quote]This is a test.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm

[quote="Rishi"][quote="Idéfix"][quote="Rishi"][quote="Idéfix"][quote="Idéfix"]This is a test, posting from Mozilla Firefox version 21.0

[quote="Rishi"]Mozilla[/quote]What version do you have?[/quote]Now on version 23.0.1.[/quote]I have 17.0.8[/quote]You didn't have this problem until recently. Did anything change with your computer or browser recently at around the same time that this problem started?

PS: If you are not opposed to upgrading, see if upgrading your browser to the latest version fixes the problem. [/quote]Now I am using IE 8 version 8.0.6001.18702
Let us see if it works.

[/quote]Another test.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Rishi, I have reproduced your problem, and here is the solution. Go this link: https://such.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences and set the option "Always allow BBCode" to yes and click save at the bottom. This should fix your problem.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Now on version 23.0.1.
I have 17.0.8

Let us see if it works.

Another test.
Testing with the fix.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Idéfix wrote:Rishi, I have reproduced your problem, and here is the solution. Go this link: https://such.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences and set the option "Always allow BBCode" to yes and click save at the bottom. This should fix your problem.

OK.

I did that.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Idefix,

Thanks.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content