[Rishi ] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rishi ]

2 posters

Go down

[Rishi ] Empty [Rishi ]

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 20, 2014 3:26 am

I notice you've not posted anything celebrating Modiji's phenomenal victory nor gloated over the CONgoons's spectacular collapse.

Your continued silence on these topics makes us suspect you're actually a sickular mole whose commitment to Hindu Nationalism, and therefore to India, are shaky at best and nonexistent at worst. We also note that you're a self confessed follower of Paki media. Kindly declare your loyalties and repent for your anti-national transgressions else the wrath of the chaddis shall descend upon you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

[Rishi ] Empty Re: [Rishi ]

Post by Rishi Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I notice you've not posted anything celebrating Modiji's phenomenal victory nor gloated over the CONgoons's spectacular collapse.

Your continued silence on these topics makes us suspect you're actually a sickular mole whose commitment to Hindu Nationalism, and therefore to India, are shaky at best and nonexistent at worst. We also note that you're a self confessed follower of Paki media. Kindly declare your loyalties and repent for your anti-national transgressions else the wrath of the chaddis shall descend upon you.

Merlot,

It is interesting that you noticed my non-gloating over Modi's victory. It is quite silly to jump up and down over his victory. And it is also equally silly to whine over the decision made by mostly the young people of India. One thing I am glad though is Sonia has been shown the door.

In fact, even if a Muslim or a Christian who is a natuarl born citizen of India and raised in India would have been acceptable to me as the PM if he or she is truly secular, decisive, runs an efficient, clean government and develops India and makes it a modern nation.

There are really some patriotic Muslims and Christians out there. However Sonia and her coterie are not secular and in fact they are corrupt to the core.

Rishi

Back to top Go down