[Rishi] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rishi]

3 posters

Go down

[Rishi] Empty [Rishi]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:32 pm

among the many things i wish to do before i die, one is to strangulate you. somehow this wish has come to the fore in the last few days. i know why. it is 'cos you are having a free run in a such environment that is suddenly predominantly iyer (the gults are busy with the AP set theory). i know i'll die with my wish unfulfilled but, by god, tomorrow i am going to strangulate the first wussy iyer boy i set my sight on. that is a promise!

Back to top Go down

[Rishi] Empty Re: [Rishi]

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 pm

LoL bhaiya! you made my day TGIF

et voila the one that you're looking for:P 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:among the many things i wish to do before i die, one is to strangulate you. somehow this wish has come to the fore in the last few days. i know why. it is 'cos you are having a free run in a such environment that is suddenly predominantly iyer (the gults are busy with the AP set theory). i know i'll die with my wish unfulfilled but, by god, tomorrow i am going to strangulate the first wussy iyer boy i set my sight on. that is a promise!
>>> the gults are busy with the AP set theory?

AP set theory? Never heard of that before. Now I know that there is an Advanced Placement course in Set Theory!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:08 pm

rofl
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down