[Rishi] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rishi]

+4
Rishi
garam_kuta
Captain Bhankas
Merlot Daruwala
8 posters

Go down

[Rishi] Empty [Rishi]

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 08, 2013 2:42 am

Scrolling through Krish Ashok's oh-cho-chweet blog about his kid, I came across these very interesting comments illustrating Tambrahm rage at its uninhibited best. Is this fellow projecting his personal humiliation by a (lower caste) DMK fellow into a collective persecution or do Tambrahms nurse a general sense of victimhood but don't talk about it unlike him?

April 23, 2013 at 8:08 am

you have vapid interests and have been effectively emasculated, Tam Brahm, I hate the auto-drivers of Madras that take you for a ride, chattering nonsense all the time to distract one from realising that one is indeed being taken for a ride, thank-goodness Jayalalithaa is your CM, have had enough of the DMK shits, from one Tam Brahm to another…….. I’d really like you to show your blog to your kid when said being is in teens, I’d like to see you caught in the crossfire between wifey and kid, I program synths for a hobby, and I speak MIDI, am glad am not married or have a kid to get mileage from on the net, for a lame blog. Just goes to show that we, as Tam Brahms are losing our touch, be it Veganism/anti-cow slaughter activism, animal rights, need proof ? well, Vishwanathan Anand lost to a Brit, we can’t sink any lower can we ?

April 23, 2013 at 8:36 am

sorry about the harsh comments, I’m separated and my ex-wife is still f***ing around with my babe’s life, and she’s going to be 2 years old soon, and my in-laws are influential and turn a blind eye to my ex-wife’s cheating with her high-school boyfriend and they don’t let me see my daughter and she won’t sign the divorce papers. I work in IBM, Bangalore and its showing in my workplace, the stress, sorry I lashed out at you, fellow Tam Brahm..

April 23, 2013 at 8:51 am

all I want is a DNA test to prove fatherhood of my girl and I’d like to see her now and then, but my ex-wife is crazy about a DMK idiot whose father or grandfather spewed venom against Brahmins in TN and hence our(Tam-Brahms) exodus and this high-school rowdy took her virginity and when we got engaged, I requested her to come clean as I did and she promised that we’d put her past behind us, and I have never done it with a woman before my now ex-wife, it seems silly to call myself a virgin, but if that means having no sexual contact with any woman before my ex-wife, then I am purer, I have wanked-off during teen years but never did the nasty before marriage……….. I’m so depressed, wish I had a happy scene like you do fellow Tam-Brahm………….
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

[Rishi] Empty Re: [Rishi]

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 am

sounds like truthseeker's tamilian counterpart with some hints of JBF. the one who does not believe in the usefulness of either full stops or double quotes.

over to rishi now.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Scrolling through Krish Ashok's oh-cho-chweet blog about his kid, I came across these very interesting comments illustrating Tambrahm rage at its uninhibited best. Is this fellow projecting his personal humiliation by a (lower caste) DMK fellow into a collective persecution or do Tambrahms nurse a general sense of victimhood but don't talk about it unlike him?
[/quote]

bheem-boy! bheem-boy !

For a moment i thought it looked like krish ashok the fellow that is cited in the above note. of course i re-read your note where you say its in the comments - it's like a WMD-in-iraq enlightenment sunny

Last edited by garam_kuta on Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 am

Yes, I was referring to Deep's comments (which is where the hyperlinks in those quotes take you). Sorry if I made it sound like K Ashok's comments.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yes, I was referring to Deep's comments (which is where the hyperlinks in those quotes take you). Sorry if I made it sound like K Ashok's comments.

mea culpa, agent bhim! indeed so polite of you !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 am

k'ben, what's the story behind "agent bhim"? i prefer a story in english.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:k'ben, what's the story behind "agent bhim"? i prefer a story in english.

MD's licence to unkiLize everyone made Huzey call him 'our agent. bhim/bheemboy - the see-food diet that he follows

now i have to get sridevi's time for your uptake Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 08, 2013 12:18 pm

IMO the only person who can objectively figure this out is Saamiyaar.
His analysis of the Brahmin and DMK matters is closer to the reality than anyone else.

Let me take a crack at this.

1. This guy Deep's wife slept with another man even though she was engaged to him. Why on earth she went ahead with the marriage anyway? The right thing to do is to tell her parents, call off the marriage to Deep and get married to the high school DMK rowdy as Deep put it.

2. No wonder Deep feels betrayed and humiliated. And he is right to suspect if the child is his own.

3. It is a fact that the DMK/DK party has created an atmosphere of open hatred against Brahmins.

4. It is also true that a lot of TN "low caste" guys want to have sex with middle class educated Brahmin girls. I guess it is a form of conquest or payback.

5. Deep would have also felt betrayed and humiliated if his wife had slept with another Brahmin guy before the marriage.

6. His anger of being cheated by his wife was only compounded by the fact that a DMK type loser is now thumbing his nose at him. May be Deep is imagining the DMK rowdy telling his friends "I got to screw that Brahmin girl before that Brahmin fellow could even touch her. He is only eating the food I had already tasted before."

7. If Deep is a vanniyar or thevar, had his wife had slept with a dalit before the marriage, he would not be lamenting like this. He would have engaged a couple of thugs and castrated the dalit guy.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Rishi wrote:

7. If Deep is a vanniyar or thevar, had his wife had slept with a dalit before the marriage, he would not be lamenting like this. He would have engaged a couple of thugs and castrated the dalit guy.

Was it because he was a Wussy Iyer boy?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Rishi wrote:IMO the only person who can objectively figure this out is Saamiyaar.
His analysis of the Brahmin and DMK matters is closer to the reality than anyone else.

1. This guy Deep's wife slept with another man even though she was engaged to him. Why on earth she went ahead with the marriage anyway? The right thing to do is to tell her parents, call off the marriage to Deep and get married to the high school DMK rowdy as Deep put it.

2. No wonder Deep feels betrayed and humiliated. And he is right to suspect if the child is his own.

3. It is a fact that the DMK/DK party has created an atmosphere of open hatred against Brahmins.

4. It is also true that a lot of TN "low caste" guys want to have sex with middle class educated Brahmin girls. I guess it is a form of conquest or payback.

5. Deep would have also felt betrayed and humiliated if his wife had slept with another Brahmin guy before the marriage.

6. His anger of being cheated by his wife was only compounded by the fact that a DMK type loser is now thumbing his nose at him. May be Deep is imagining the DMK rowdy telling his friends "I got to screw that Brahmin girl before that Brahmin fellow could even touch her. He is only eating the food I had already tasted before."

The following applies all 7 points:

Tambrahms or most Brahms worry about their "Image", what others would think, how it will look for others, and ALWAYS plays safety first when it comes to risk taking. So the woman - whoever she slept with - went ahead with marriage for these "external" reasons. The Tambrahmi dude also did not do anything except to whine - for the same safety reasons.

Education and to a lesser extent wealth forces people to play on this Image and safety factors. Tambrahmis are mostly educated and hence inherently play by these rules - men or women. Of course, if it is protected from exposure, then all are one and the same.

Oh for the DKhead-types, screwing is just like for the americans..... and brahmins are like trophies, it is the equivalent of a Black screwing a blonde. Marrying is better, but screwing will greatly help their morale.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Tambrahms or most Brahms worry about their "Image", what others would think, how it will look for others, and ALWAYS plays safety first when it comes to risk taking. So the woman - whoever she slept with - went ahead with marriage for these "external" reasons. The Tambrahmi dude also did not do anything except to whine - for the same safety reasons.

ayyo - wussy iyer girls too? Razz

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

bw wrote:

ayyo - wussy iyer girls too? Razz

That is one thing they achieved equality with men...and Tambrahmi culture brings them both on an equal footing. Iyer girls may be wussy, but they are one smart bunch.

The non-Brahmi population have FULLY understood their Tambrahmi psyche and that is one reason why Tambrahmis dont even bargain loudly even when they realize they are being duped.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 09, 2013 12:07 am

Rishi wrote:IMO the only person who can objectively figure this out is Saamiyaar.

Education and to a lesser extent wealth forces people to play on this Image and safety factors. Tambrahmis are mostly educated and hence inherently play by these rules - men or women. Of course, if it is protected from exposure, then all are one and the same.

Oh for the DKhead-types, screwing is just like for the americans..... and brahmins are like trophies, it is the equivalent of a Black screwing a blonde. Marrying is better, but screwing will greatly help their morale.

whoa! Dr. Eisenbaum's 'eye-for an eye/revenge is sweet' is the way to go, huh? not being wussy iyers and all, back to the bushes.. huh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 am

Dr.eisenbaum's eye-for-an-eye is the way to go..not the wussy iyer's, but back to the bush, huh?
http://www.npr.org/2013/04/08/176583581/op-ed-the-nonexistent-line-between-justice-and-revenge

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am

garam_kuta wrote:

whoa! Dr. Eisenbaum's 'eye-for an eye/revenge is sweet' is the way to go, huh? not being wussy iyers and all, back to the bushes.. huh?

What eye for an eye/revenge is sweet ??? I am not recommending one way or another. I am just giving my views, based on my "observational" research study, how this Brahmin woman vis-a-vis Wussy Iyer boy and DKHeads simultaneous equations work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 am

>>>I don't want to get into stereotypes and it really looks like this guy is in a lot of pain based on his comments on a light-hearted article. Here is the rub though: if the girl told him she was involved with another guy, it seems incredibly naïve to continue the relationship, doesn't it?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 09, 2013 2:24 am

Kris wrote:The following applies all 7 points:

>>>I don't want to get into stereotypes and it really looks like this guy is in a lot of pain based on his comments on a light-hearted article. Here is the rub though: if the girl told him she was involved with another guy, it seems incredibly naïve to continue the relationship, doesn't it?

It seems like a good idea...but only for those who are not in such a situation. When one truly FEELS "cheated" the emotional consequences are unpredictable even if the person gives up the partner. Some sulk for a while and get over it. Some get depressed, some seek revenge, some react like the writer and others like those who made the comments. Of course, the Tambrahmi woman - if she is questioned - will give her own reasons and justifications.

Justifying an action frees a person of any potential guilt.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu May 09, 2013 3:48 am

It seems like a good idea...but only for those who are not in such a situation. When one truly FEELS "cheated" the emotional consequences are unpredictable even if the person gives up the partner. Some sulk for a while and get over it. Some get depressed, some seek revenge, some react like the writer and others like those who made the comments. Of course, the Tambrahmi woman - if she is questioned - will give her own reasons and justifications.

Justifying an action frees a person of any potential guilt.
>>>> Of course, otherwise the person can go insane. I didn't read all the details*, but my understanding was the gal was doing the wild thing with some other guy after getting engaged to this gent. I don't understand what made this guy press ahead. It wasn't like there was some romance between them at some point and this was a triangle and hence, my comment.
*please don't make me go back and read it, please, please- I am retired from this thread. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 am

did someone mention tamil nadu? did someone from tamil nadu then respond with a reference to caste? iyer? iyengar? mudliar? thevar? gownder? business as usual, sir, business as usual.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:did someone mention tamil nadu? did someone from tamil nadu then respond with a reference to caste? iyer? iyengar? mudliar? thevar? gownder? business as usual, sir, business as usual.

..reporting from shivsenastan Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down