men o men Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

men o men

2 posters

Go down

men o men Empty men o men

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:00 pm

So, bought this electric fly zapper last month. Very handy and useful in dealing with the bug infestation that happened while I was out.

Kids come back from vacation. Before I could even enter the house carrying their suitcases, they were in the kitchen. Walked in to see son holding the racket, pressing the button, and touching the net. By the time I could say no to him, there was a loud zapping noise, and watched in horror him getting shocked.

5 days later, cousin comes in. Kills a fly, then don't know WHY, he touches the net, gets zapped, and tells me, 'Bhabhi, this is dangerous, the current stays even when you no longer press it'.

10 days more later, that is today, XH comes in. Spots a mosquito, kills it with the zapper, then don't know WHY touches the net, gets zapped, and tells me, 'Vidya, this is pretty dangerous. The current stays on even if you are no longer pressing the button'.

All this while, daughter and I have never been shocked by it, not even once. What is it about boys? Or is it just the Bagchi boys?

Back to top Go down

men o men Empty Re: men o men

Post by garam_kuta Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:25 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:So, bought this electric fly zapper last month. Very handy and useful in dealing with the bug infestation that happened while I was out.

Kids come back from vacation. Before I could even enter the house carrying their suitcases, they were in the kitchen. Walked in to see son holding the racket, pressing the button, and touching the net. By the time I could say no to him, there was a loud zapping noise, and watched in horror him getting shocked.

5 days later, cousin comes in. Kills a fly, then don't know WHY, he touches the net, gets zapped, and tells me, 'Bhabhi, this is dangerous, the current stays even when you no longer press it'.

10 days more later, that is today, XH comes in. Spots a mosquito, kills it with the zapper, then don't know WHY touches the net, gets zapped, and tells me, 'Vidya, this is pretty dangerous. The current stays on even if you are no longer pressing the button'.

All this while, daughter and I have never been shocked by it, not even once. What is it about boys? Or is it just the Bagchi boys?
ah...the Bagchi boys...cho chweet scratch

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:30 am

ya dunno why i called them bagchi boys.... i use the same last name for myself and them too, simply for the lack of creativity to come up with names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:30 am

Inference: 
1. Bagchi boys can't follow directions
2. Bagchi girls strictly adhere to the dos and don'ts
3. I am tempted to say, '1 and 2 also apply to all the non-bagchi boys and girls of the world', but wary abt saying so for the fear of some Suchers coming down heavily on me. silent

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 am

kinnera wrote:Inference: 
3. I am tempted to say, '1 and 2 also apply to all the non-bagchi boys and girls of the world', but wary abt saying so for the fear of some Suchers coming down heavily on me. silent
Men/Boys don't need to read directions; thus, the rhetoric "can't follow directions" doesn't apply to them Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:Inference: 
Men/Boys don't need to read directions; thus, the rhetoric "can't follow directions" doesn't apply to them Razz
yeah! they have a built in  gps and instruction manuals in their brains. they can figure out stuff on their own without any directions. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum