I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha

3 posters

Go down

I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha Empty I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha

Post by Rishi Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 am

I request her to provide sanctuary in TN for NI lovers on the run so that their lives can be saved from the terrible evil of "honor killing." They should be provided a safe house and even police protection from any hit men sent by khap panchayats to snatch their lives.

Can you even imagine what this will do to TN? Saving young lovers from 'honor killing' will bring great honor to Tamilians.

Her name will be etched in the annals of history.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha Empty Re: I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 am

Do remember to go down on one knee before popping the question.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha Empty Re: I have a proposal for Dr. Jayalalitha

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 am

"safe house and  .... police protection........"

Hmm.... So, you trust police! Just yesterday, a policeman and a security guard were involved in a gang rape of a 35 yr old woman in Telangana. She was waiting for a bus at a bus stand (at 1 AM) and thought that the bus stand was a safe place under police protection!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down