An exceedingly beautiful woman... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exceedingly beautiful woman...

+3
SomeProfile
Kris
teerandaz826
7 posters

Go down

An exceedingly beautiful woman... Empty An exceedingly beautiful woman...

Post by teerandaz826 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I just viewed Zeenat's interview by Simi, and some other sites on the internet to catch up on what has been happening to her since I left India many moons ago.  Am truly disturbed at the way some men have treated her.  And the incident at Taj came as a shocker...even as I learned of it 34 years after it happened.  What man beats a woman unless he has been brought up in a bordello!  And the individual and collective character of the crowd at Taj that did nothing to stop the brutal attack on her was a new low!  Holy Cow!  You have to really question the upbringing of the Khans.  Zeenat is such a beautiful woman, and her interview with Simi evinces the sagacity that comes of having seen hard times.  She is so eloquent and lovely (...so is Simi!), and I wish her well.  Understand she has recently married a Bombay businessman.  Wishing her much happiness and laughter, which she truly deserves....from California.  

I am ordering all her movies from Netfilx so I can enjoy the loveliness of this incredible woman!  Haven't seen a Hindi movie in decades!

teerandaz826

Back to top Go down

An exceedingly beautiful woman... Empty Re: An exceedingly beautiful woman...

Post by Kris Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 pm

teerandaz826 wrote:I just viewed Zeenat's interview by Simi, and some other sites on the internet to catch up on what has been happening to her since I left India many moons ago.  Am truly disturbed at the way some men have treated her.  And the incident at Taj came as a shocker...even as I learned of it 34 years after it happened.  What man beats a woman unless he has been brought up in a bordello!  And the individual and collective character of the crowd at Taj that did nothing to stop the brutal attack on her was a new low!  Holy Cow!  You have to really question the upbringing of the Khans.  Zeenat is such a beautiful woman, and her interview with Simi evinces the sagacity that comes of having seen hard times.  She is so eloquent and lovely (...so is Simi!), and I wish her well.  Understand she has recently married a Bombay businessman.  Wishing her much happiness and laughter, which she truly deserves....from California.  

I am ordering all her movies from Netfilx so I can enjoy the loveliness of this incredible woman!  Haven't seen a Hindi movie in decades!
>>>Just saw some of the youtube clip. Very touching. Hope she moves on and finds some peace.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by teerandaz826 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

I am sure she will find peace and much more.  She is a gifted woman.  More importantly, she has a tenacity that makes honest men bow down before her.  Such women never die....and they never fade away (with apologies to Oscar Wilde).  They will speak of this woman long after she has ceased to exist.  May she live a thousand years...and every year have 50 thousand days...like an old Indian song goes.

teerandaz826

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 pm

teerandaz826 wrote:I am ordering all her movies from Netfilx so I can enjoy the loveliness of this incredible woman!  Haven't seen a Hindi movie in decades!
Did you find any of her movies on Netflix? I doubt there are any...

Also, if you post about a particular article or video or interview on the Internet, it would help if you share a link to it so that we can also view what you so obviously enjoyed. This is Internet 101.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:26 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
teerandaz826 wrote:I am ordering all her movies from Netfilx so I can enjoy the loveliness of this incredible woman!  Haven't seen a Hindi movie in decades!

Also, if you post about a particular article or video or interview on the Internet, it would help if you share a link to it so that we can also view what you so obviously enjoyed. This is Internet 101.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:50 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

true.. it's all too tragic the "youth" today looking for raisins - symptoms of early necrophilia, i hope not !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:21 am

She had good boobs.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 am

harharmahadev wrote:She had good boobs.
Yes the grapes are raisins now.

I saw Neetu Singh (the owner of most beautiful twins from the 70s) on KBC the other day and sadly the same is true for her too.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by teerandaz826 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 pm

I didn't expect to make this into a conversation piece, but as some of you have taken interest, let me fill you in on some more.  In case you guys missed it, in the utube snippet supplied above by a kind responder, Zeenat Aman's right eye is half closed...a parting gift from her ex-husband Sanjay Khan. Please check out 

http://tanqeed.com/forum/blast-from-the-past-when-sanjay-khan-beat-up-zeenat-aman/

He gave it to her right after his painfully stupid movie "Abdullah" had been scheduled for release, in which he had cast Zeenat as the heroine.  He probably married her to get her to act in his movie for nothing, and the moment he had no use for her, he ended the marriage in the way only a degenerate of faulty parentage would...by humiliating her beyond belief and in front of a party crowd at the Taj hotel.  Am hard pressed to think of a more insidious way of using somebody.  If the guy had that much anger that he could not keep it within, he should have joined the Indian army instead of prancing around like a goofball in a bit role in Haqeekat (that is an old movie about the Indo-Chinese war of 1962).  The guys in the army would have helped him out of his anger and brought him down to mother earth in 3.5 seconds flat.  I speak from experience...I resigned from the army as a captain to emigrate to the United States...spent 4 years at the NDA.  Only cowards hit women.  There is no other word for such "men".  Khan is lucky this was not the United States.  The law enforcement here would not have bothered to ask Zeenat whether she wanted to press charges.  And they would have cured the angry man of his outburst in no time.  On the other hand, I am surprised Zeenat did not want to press charges.  She seems such an intelligent woman, with a highly adequate sef-image...but she must have had her own reasons.  We men cannot fathom the intricacies of a woman's mind.

May she live happily ever after...I understand she is getting married, or has married recently.

teerandaz826

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:47 am

teerandaz826 wrote:I didn't expect to make this into a conversation piece, but as some of you have taken interest, let me fill you in on some more.  In case you guys missed it, in the utube snippet supplied above by a kind responder, Zeenat Aman's right eye is half closed...a parting gift from her ex-husband Sanjay Khan. Please check out 

http://tanqeed.com/forum/blast-from-the-past-when-sanjay-khan-beat-up-zeenat-aman/

He gave it to her right after his painfully stupid movie "Abdullah" had been scheduled for release, in which he had cast Zeenat as the heroine.  He probably married her to get her to act in his movie for nothing, and the moment he had no use for her, he ended the marriage in the way only a degenerate of faulty parentage would...by humiliating her beyond belief and in front of a party crowd at the Taj hotel.  Am hard pressed to think of a more insidious way of using somebody.  If the guy had that much anger that he could not keep it within, he should have joined the Indian army instead of prancing around like a goofball in a bit role in Haqeekat (that is an old movie about the Indo-Chinese war of 1962).  The guys in the army would have helped him out of his anger and brought him down to mother earth in 3.5 seconds flat.  I speak from experience...I resigned from the army as a captain to emigrate to the United States...spent 4 years at the NDA.  Only cowards hit women.  There is no other word for such "men".  Khan is lucky this was not the United States.  The law enforcement here would not have bothered to ask Zeenat whether she wanted to press charges.  And they would have cured the angry man of his outburst in no time.  On the other hand, I am surprised Zeenat did not want to press charges.  She seems such an intelligent woman, with a highly adequate sef-image...but she must have had her own reasons.  We men cannot fathom the intricacies of a woman's mind.

May she live happily ever after...I understand she is getting married, or has married recently.
I agree, she had good boobs.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:04 am

harharmahadev wrote:
teerandaz826 wrote:...........May she live happily ever after...I understand she is getting married, or has married recently.
I agree, she had good boobs.
you keep sayin' that..very intriguing why you didn't like SIMILAC.. too bad there ain't no ZEELAC for you Razz 

An exceedingly beautiful woman... Similac_Advance_Early_Shield_12

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by teerandaz826 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

garam_kuta wrote:you keep sayin' that..very intriguing why you didn't like SIMILAC.. too bad there ain't no ZEELAC for you An exceedingly beautiful woman... Icon_razz 
I was just trying to share some news about the vindictiveness shown to her by her ex-husband, Khan.  I was highly disturbed as I have never personally seen a woman being brutally beaten, and her beating incident came to me as a shock (how often do you see a woman being assaulted in the Taj hotel?).  Unless a person has a mental problem, sick mind, etc., it is normal to wish someone happy times, esp when they have been through hell.  If you had been disfigured for life, like she has, you would completely empathize with her situation, and my wishing her well.  

Now smile!

teerandaz826

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:41 pm

teerandaz826 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:you keep sayin' that..very intriguing why you didn't like SIMILAC.. too bad there ain't no ZEELAC for you An exceedingly beautiful woman... Icon_razz 
I was just trying to share some news about the vindictiveness shown to her by her ex-husband, Khan.  I was highly disturbed as I have never personally seen a woman being brutally beaten, and her beating incident came to me as a shock (how often do you see a woman being assaulted in the Taj hotel?).  Unless a person has a mental problem, sick mind, etc., it is normal to wish someone happy times, esp when they have been through hell.  If you had been disfigured for life, like she has, you would completely empathize with her situation, and my wishing her well.  

Now smile!
her boobs were really perky in Satyam Shivam Sundaram.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 pm

teerandaz826 wrote:

Now smile!
scratch hey..my response was to HHM..Cool 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by teerandaz826 Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:37 pm

garam_kuta wrote:hey..my response was to HHM..An exceedingly beautiful woman... Icon_cool 
I am sorry.  I am new to this desi Coffehouse...didn't notice the inverted commas within a second set.  But smile anyway!  A little attention to a good lady's breasts is the sign of a healthy mind.

teerandaz826

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:50 pm

teerandaz826 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:hey..my response was to HHM..An exceedingly beautiful woman... Icon_cool 
I am sorry.  I am new to this desi Coffehouse...didn't notice the inverted commas within a second set.  But smile anyway!  A little attention to a good lady's breasts is the sign of a healthy mind.
She had a good ass too.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down