SuCH is in a lull... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuCH is in a lull...

+8
truthbetold
Impedimenta
garam_kuta
Idéfix
ashdoc
bw
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
12 posters

Go down

SuCH is in a lull... Empty SuCH is in a lull...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 am

With JM, VB, Kinny, Bittu, BW, and even PP doing a disappearing act this place is in a downward spiral. An empty Chat room is adding to a speedy demise.

This place needs some "infusion"

Just my observation

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

SuCH is in a lull... Empty Re: SuCH is in a lull...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

With JM, VB, Kinny, Bittu, BW, and even PP doing a disappearing act this place is in a downward spiral. An empty Chat room is adding to a speedy demise.

This place needs some "infusion"

Just my observation
but i am here. so cheer up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am

Makes little difference to me. Even when they're active on this board, it's way past their bedtime by the time I come online, so I only get to exchange barbs with the village idiot. And that hasn't changed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Makes little difference to me. Even when they're active on this board, it's way past their bedtime by the time I come online, so I only get to exchange barbs with the village idiot. And that hasn't changed.
there's really no need to be so rude. yeah, i am a bit slow and dull.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:12 am

Aiyyo, you bit the wrong bait. Upps Aunty was baiting you by including you in the list of AWOL parties. And I was baiting her with my barb.

Anyway, when does my transformation begin??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:30 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Makes little difference to me. Even when they're active on this board, it's way past their bedtime by the time I come online, so I only get to exchange barbs with the village idiot. And that hasn't changed.
are you living in india ?? ---going by your timings

mumbai ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:58 am

This news of a SuCH lull has prompted me to respond from my vacation. Aal iz vell in Hawaii as I met my first desi grocery store employee who spoke fluent Hindi. And he was born and brought up in Fiji.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 am

Idéfix wrote:This news of a SuCH lull has prompted me to respond from my vacation. Aal iz vell in Hawaii as I met my first desi grocery store employee who spoke fluent Hindi. And he was born and brought up in Fiji.
wow... a two timer..you run a desi grocery shop in hawaii and work in mainland as well Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 am

OK. It is true. I am chopped liver. i hate you, upps. Me going to become a sanyasini:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:19 am

Only hope. pray for vb to come back. With rishi and uppps.still here, such can breath fora while.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:37 am

yeah..with the government shutdown one would've predicted an increase in such activity; but what's really more bizarre is that those in the  'protected' category posting random videos 24X7 seem to be sluggish in their only life time activity..shouldn't it worry us?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Idéfix wrote:This news of a SuCH lull has prompted me to respond from my vacation. Aal iz vell in Hawaii as I met my first desi grocery store employee who spoke fluent Hindi. And he was born and brought up in Fiji.
wow... a two timer..you run a desi grocery shop in hawaii and work in mainland as well Smile
>>>LOL

Reminds me of the joke about a lecturer in the college I went to. He told one of his students "Yesterday, I saw you in the theater with my wife."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 am

vb accounted for 95% of activity on the site and she's taken a long sabbatical (3 weeks max which is long in her book). now most of activity is the pregnant doucheman's hormonal link postings and mughal bhajans. and ofcourse the childlike postings of big titties

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:vb accounted for 95% of activity on the site and she's taken a long sabbatical (3 weeks max which is long in her book). now most of activity is the pregnant doucheman's hormonal link postings and mughal bhajans. and ofcourse the childlike postings of big titties
>>> I am going to post daily at least 100 messages here. Since you read every posting of mine, it is going to take away at least an hour of your life everyday.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 am

uh-oh..what an irony :-|
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 am

Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:vb accounted for 95% of activity on the site and she's taken a long sabbatical (3 weeks max which is long in her book). now most of activity is the pregnant doucheman's hormonal link postings and mughal bhajans. and ofcourse the childlike postings of big titties
>>> I am going to post daily at least 100 messages here. Since you read every posting of mine, it is going to take away at least an hour of your life everyday.
Looks like Rishi managed to screw Propagandhi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:34 am

garam_kuta wrote:yeah..with the government shutdown one would've predicted an increase in such activity; but what's really more bizarre is that those in the  'protected' category posting random videos 24X7 seem to be sluggish in their only life time activity..shouldn't it worry us?
That could be one reason why some are missing. They could not use the Government computers or Library computers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Aiyyo, you bit the wrong bait. Upps Aunty was baiting you by including you in the list of AWOL parties. And I was baiting her with my barb.

Anyway, when does my transformation begin??
What now...you are trying for access with BW ? Why so ? Did Rashmun dump you ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Rekz wrote:uh-oh..what an irony :-|
Do you support Modi ji or Handsome Rahul ji?..Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Impedimenta wrote:OK. It is true. I am chopped liver. i hate you, upps. Me going to become a sanyasini:-)
You are the shining light of this forum. The Beacon and the Bacon.

If you are planning to become a Sanyasini, will you accept me as your "all-obedient" Sishya.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Impedimenta wrote:OK. It is true. I am chopped liver. i hate you, upps. Me going to become a sanyasini:-)
Yeah right! Aasaram Sanyasi/Sanyasini are the new cults on the horizon.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:27 pm

ah.. i didn't know they have names..which is often more ticketed ? and is the Bacon left or right? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Rishi wrote:
is BIG = beautiful ? No 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:
the only one showing evidence of being screwed by a male is you, with that phlegmy jr growing up in your tummy, reading a big dictionary and practising saying "irrelevant!"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Rishi wrote:
you flatter yourself, and am a much faster scanner of posts than you give me credit for

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
you flatter yourself, and am a much faster scanner of posts than you give me credit for
The whole world knows that you are dumb as a doorknob. So stop boasting about how fast you can read Rishi's posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:
the only one showing evidence of being screwed by a male is you, with that phlegmy jr growing up in your tummy, reading a big dictionary and practising saying "irrelevant!"
Wow, Fisherman Language again on display by the imbecile Propagandhi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:
I know this idiocy of yours, namely, posting incomprehensible and increasingly juvenile repartee could go on till the cows come home so I'll let you have the last word. make sure you take care of phelgmy's unborn kid and take folic acid

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:>>> I am going to post daily at least 100 messages here. Since you read every posting of mine, it is going to take away at least an hour of your life everyday.
I know this idiocy of yours, namely, posting incomprehensible and increasingly juvenile repartee could go on till the cows come home so I'll let you have the last word. make sure you take care of phelgmy's unborn kid and take folic acid
Luke Warmus managed to turn Propagandhi's arse into a finely pureed pulp. Ever since, Propa seems to have taken recourse to Fisherman Language to ease his pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Looks like Rishi managed to screw Propagandhi.
Luke Warmus managed to turn Propagandhi's arse into a finely pureed pulp. Ever since, Propa seems to have taken recourse to Fisherman Language to ease his pain.
did your baby daddy die or go AWOL since impregnating you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:the only one showing evidence of being screwed by a male is you, with that phlegmy jr growing up in your tummy, reading a big dictionary and practising saying "irrelevant!"
did your baby daddy die or go AWOL since impregnating you?
Ever since he got thrashed by Luke Warmus, poor Propagandhi prefers to scream in 'Fisherman Language' so as to ease his pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
>>>> I am quite aware that most of my posts here are either inconsequential or may even be silly and nonsensical. I am also aware that there are people here way smarter than me. It is what it is.
All you have to do is to put me on your ignore list.
Even if it is a  few seconds, why do you waste your time looking at what I blabbered?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
ah.. i didn't know they have names..which is often more ticketed ? and is the Bacon left or right? Wink
ewwwww. yuck!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
>>>> I am quite aware that most of my posts here are either inconsequential or may even be silly and nonsensical. I am also aware that there are people here way smarter than me. It is what it is.
Even if it is a  few seconds, why do you waste your time looking at what I blabbered?
rishi, am your fan. i wish you post more stories. i like manjay. there was also that beautiful, accomplished woman married to a professor. wonder what happened to her. please do update us.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
LOL, there were multiple errors in my post. The grocery store was not desi, the employee was. And no, he wasn't my employee.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:08 pm

bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
rishi, am your fan. i wish you post more stories. i like manjay. there was also that beautiful, accomplished woman married to a professor. wonder what happened to her. please do update us.
I like Manjay too. I would like to see the next installment of his adventures.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum