తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు?

+4
charvaka
indophile
Mosquito
The Absolute Zero
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు? - Page 2 Empty Re: తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు?

Post by charvaka Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

It was pretty common for the princely states to have an appellate court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnataka_High_Court#History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_High_Court#Judicial_System_in_the_Kingdom_of_Travancore
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు? - Page 2 Empty Re: తెలుగు తల్లికి బలవంతపు విడాకులు?

Post by indophile Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 pm

charvaka wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:
charvaka wrote: వచ్చిండన్నా, వచ్చాడన్నా, వరాల తెలుగు ఒకటేనన్నా. As the song goes later... ఈ రెంటి లోన ఏది కాదన్నా, ఇన్నాళ్ళ మన సంస్కృతి నిండు సున్నా.

అంచేత విడిపోతే మాత్రం మన సంస్కృతి పూర్తిగా ఉణ్ణా? (కావాలని రాసాను ఇలాగ)
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశం విడిపోవాలని నాకు లేదు. కలసుంటే కలదు సుఖం, etc. etc. కానీ మీలాంటి attitudes చూసి తెలంగాణా ప్రజలకు విసుగు ఎక్కువైపోయింది. రోజూ వంకలు పెట్టే మొగుడు వుంటే ఎంత, పోతే ఎంత అంటారు మా పక్క; ఆ భావం వలనే అక్కడి ప్రజలు KCR లాంటి వెధవల మాటలు వింటున్నారు.

నాకు కూడా విభజన అయిపోతేనే better అనిపిస్తోంది. కృష్ణదేవరాయలకే హుస్సేన్సాగర్ గతి అయినప్పుడు ఎందుకు ఇంకా పట్టుకు వేలాడడం?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

indophile wrote:
charvaka wrote:
indophile wrote:It appears British located high courts away from muslim-ruled territories - Allahabad away from Lucknow, and Jabalpur away from Bhopal.
The British courts had jurisdiction over British India, not the princely states. But the legal basis for the High Courts of India is not British rule, but the Constitution of India which provides for High Courts as appellate courts at the state level.

Of course, the legal basis is Indian constitution. I was looking at history. As you mentioned the British established Allahabad High Court (when it was not a capital of anything) and it's still in Allahabad, and Allahabad still is not a capital of anything. Ditto for Jabalpur High Court. Now that you mentioned that Hyd had a high court before AP/ independence, I am curious if any other princely state had a high court of its own- Mysore, Tvc, etc.

Hyderabad lo high court undo ledo teleedu kaani, AP telangana to merge avvaka mundu, high court was in Guntur. My extended family, with a whole bunch of lawyers, was forced to move from Guntur to Hyd when the merger happened and the high court shifted to hyd.

Aa madhya T lawyers Seemandhra lawyers and judges paina cheesina daurjanyam chooste, it's better to shift the high court out of Hyd anipistundi.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

indophile wrote:కృష్ణదేవరాయలకే హుస్సేన్సాగర్ గతి అయినప్పుడు ఎందుకు ఇంకా పట్టుకు వేలాడడం?
ఆ మాట నిజమే. ఆ విగ్రహాలన్నీ ధ్వంసం చెయ్యటం అనాగరికం, గూండాగిరీ. కృష్ణదేవరాయలని తెలంగాణా-ఆంధ్రా గొడవల్లో ఇరికించటం ఆ గూండాల మూర్ఖత్వం. తెలంగాణా విడిపోతే అక్కడ అలాంటి గూండా వెధవలే రాజ్యం చేస్తారేమోనని నాకు భయమే.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

kinnera wrote:Hyderabad lo high court undo ledo teleedu kaani, AP telangana to merge avvaka mundu, high court was in Guntur.
That's right... as part of the law which established the Andhra state in 1953, a High Court was created the state. When AP was formed, that was merged with the court in Hyderabad.

kinnera wrote: Aa madhya T lawyers Seemandhra lawyers and judges paina cheesina daurjanyam chooste, it's better to shift the high court out of Hyd anipistundi.
There's no precedent for shifting of a High Court, as far as I know.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

charvaka wrote:
indophile wrote:కృష్ణదేవరాయలకే హుస్సేన్సాగర్ గతి అయినప్పుడు ఎందుకు ఇంకా పట్టుకు వేలాడడం?
ఆ మాట నిజమే. ఆ విగ్రహాలన్నీ ధ్వంసం చెయ్యటం అనాగరికం, గూండాగిరీ. కృష్ణదేవరాయలని తెలంగాణా-ఆంధ్రా గొడవల్లో ఇరికించటం ఆ గూండాల మూర్ఖత్వం. తెలంగాణా విడిపోతే అక్కడ అలాంటి గూండా వెధవలే రాజ్యం చేస్తారేమోనని నాకు భయమే.

మిగిలిన ఆంధ్రదేశంలో ఎదో పతిత్తులు ఉన్నట్లు. అన్ని చోట్లా pretty much ఇదే గోల.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:
మిగిలిన ఆంధ్రదేశంలో ఎదో పతిత్తులు ఉన్నట్లు. అన్ని చోట్లా pretty much ఇదే గోల.

Yes, I've see liquor shops under a Gandhi satue's nose in some places. As for Hyderabad statues, Krishnadevaraya had company. కృష్ణదేవరాయలు ఒక్కడే కాదు. ఇంకో 12 మందికి హుస్సేన్ సాగర్ లో జలసమాధి జరిపేరు. అన్నమయ్యనీ ముంచేసారు, పనిలోపని అని. Just look at the other names in the list.

The 12 statues of Telugu icons - Sri Krishnadevaraya, Yerrapragada, Annamacharya, Siddendra Yogi, Brahmanaidu, Raghupathi Venkataratnam Naidu, Mutnuri Krishna Rao, Kandukuri Veereshalingam, Tripuraneni Ramswamy Choudary, Ballari Raghava, Sir Arthur Cotton and Gurajada Appa Rao - were damaged by the agitators on March 10 during the protest march. Except Bellari Raghava's statue, all the other vandalised statues were dumped in the Hussainsagar.

http://www.teluguone.com/news/content/statues-to-be-reinstalled-on-tank-bund--20-3623.html

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

It is true that Movie industry is well set in HYD. However T state politicos may see it as a cash cow and may bleed it (Bhai log ki kahani - Bhai log = Political goons) dry.

Vizag is a culturally matured city with some of the most wonderful natural surroundings. May be it is my wish rather than an objective analysis. We may see movies like Shubha Lekha and Maro charitra.

Looking at political dimensions, locations, advantages, Kurnool in my view is a non starter for Capital. Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam and Tirupati are natural claimants. However Ongole is well suited because it close to both areas and land is available. It may not be Ongole , it could be a location near there where lot of land is available.

After T state, there will lot of Non Telugu influence in T state. One of the explanation I got about Statue destruction is that it is planned and carried out by ABVP and it has many non telugus who have no respect for any of the great telugu cultural icons. I am sure few local goons joined them.

Latest on T state is the problem is narrowed down to two issues (a) Hyd and (b) Godavari waters. Other than that center feels that both sides do not care much for unity.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 am

truthbetold wrote:One of the explanation I got about Statue destruction is that it is planned and carried out by ABVP and it has many non telugus who have no respect for any of the great telugu cultural icons.
I heard that too from friends in the city.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2