Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu

2 posters

Go down

Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu Empty Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm

http://tribune.com.pk/story/623626/oh-look-a-pakistani-hindu/

Back to top Go down

Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu Empty Re: Oh, look, a Pakistani Hindu

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/623626/oh-look-a-pakistani-hindu/
>>> In 1980s I met a Pakistani Hindu who was married to a Kannadiga. She told me that the problem was Muslims did not want to be ruled by Hindus. Hardly 1% of population being Hindus. 90% of those Hindus are poor and live in villages. Their daughters are the ones who get kidnapped and forced into Islam. Also many of the rural Hindus in Pakistan are bonded laborers.

This girl is from upper middle class family. And she lives in a city. Most likely she will be left alone as long as she keeps her mouth shut. If Pakistan is such a paradise for Hindus, you will see even people from Kanyakumari sneak into that country.

Last edited by Rishi on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Arindom
Oct 29, 2013 - 2:33AM
I have a Pakistani Hindu friend – an engineer who tells me of his experiences. On a education-trip to a nuclear plant, he was refused entry as he was ‘enemy’ and he may steal secrets!! He had to wait outside in the college bus with the driver and forbade from even getting down!! He was also discouraged from selecting electronics and electrical engineering and was asked to stick to “safer” branches like civil and mechanical as he might grow up and steal hi-tech secrets!!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:17 pm

• Naresh Khatri
    Oct 29, 2013 - 2:08AM
    Appreciable! it is quite complex but interesting to read, it is small but worth taking article. Being a Hindu in Pakistan, i have different views may be because I didn’t missed Pakistan by living here in Pakistan. I accept everyone is not safe here but i must tell you that Hindus in Sindh are special target for religious discrimination and tortures. According to Asian Rights commission: “In Sindh, Jihad is Continued to Convert Hindu girls to muslims”

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm

sure?
Oct 29, 2013 - 6:06AM
You said in one place that you do not know Hindi – how then can you dislike something you do not know? Just to show your patriotism that you reject anything Indian?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Dear Writer,
The importance given and the comments indicate that how unusual it is in Pakistan for a non muslim to be comfortable. And why people in Pakistan fall on you to make you feel special? There are millions of Muslims living in India and they are just another citizen. Please understand a language has nothing to do with nationality. There are millions here who are not comfortable with Hindi as they are with Bangla, Oriya, Khasi, Malyali, Tamil, Kannad and even with Urdu etc. Urdu is well spoken, read and appreciated with hundreds of newspapers, magazines and books published here. Regards.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Rishi wrote:sure?
You said in one place that you do not know Hindi – how then can you dislike something you do not know? Just to show your patriotism that you reject anything Indian?
Spoken colloquial hindi and Urdu are the same languages. The Hindi and Urdu script is different though. She cannot read hindi in Devanagari script for this reason but she can communicate with Indians who speak hindi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Migrant
Oct 29, 2013 - 6:31PM
I am a Pakistani Hindu migrated to India a few years ago. I was happy in Pakistan but happier in India because the country is safe for my kids. I have never been discriminated here because of being Pakistani. No doubt India is treating us well.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:sure?
Spoken colloquial hindi and Urdu are the same languages. The Hindi and Urdu script is different though. She cannot read hindi in Devanagari script for this reason but she can communicate with Indians who speak hindi.
now dont be a coward.... admit you posted that column to show that Paksitan does not discrimnate the hindu minority and all the kidnapping and forced marriage of hindu girls is media creation and "communal" propaganda...

You were simply batting for your Pakistani iSlami brethren. YOu just went cold when Rish bombarded you with evidence contrary to your agenda....

rofl 

Of course, you will rebut and BS and we all expect nothing less from you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Zog
Oct 29, 2013 - 1:28AM
Priyanka thank you for penning this blog.
If Qaid E Azam’s vision had been maintained, it would not have mattered who you were or your religion, you would have just been a Pakistani.
It makes me so angry to see what has become of Pakistan. The reality is no one is safe, not even muslims (for which this was supposed to be a safe haven) – if you are perceived to be from a different sect etc etc, you can be called an infidel and killed.
But, I am hopeful things will change for the better…

----

What does the above comment reveal? it reveals that Pakistan is an artificial country that is breaking apart at its seams. The thing to do is for it to reunite with India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down