BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder

4 posters

Go down

BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder Empty BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Pon Radakrishnan (BJP) said Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder.

Agreed.

Also BJP is respinsible for all bad things that happened to SL Tamils since 2000.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder Empty Re: BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Pon Radakrishnan (BJP) said Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder.

Agreed.

Also BJP is respinsible for all bad things that happened to SL Tamils since 2000.
>>>Then who is responsible for the murder of Rajiv Gandhi?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder Empty Re: BJP says Congress is responsible for Isaipriya rape-torture muder

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:05 pm

A woman raped by Indian soldiers that Rajiv sent to her homeland.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A woman raped by Indian soldiers that Rajiv sent to her homeland.
>>>What about the child killer piraba? Why do you adore him?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A woman raped by Indian soldiers that Rajiv sent to her homeland.
>>> George Bush sent troops to Iraq. A few of them raped and killed Iraqi women. What do you think Iraqis should have done to Bush?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 pm

There is a MAJOR difference. In case of US offenders - at least some where proof is clear - wre prosecuted and punished. This is not so with India.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:There is a MAJOR difference. In case of US offenders - at least some where proof is clear - wre prosecuted and punished. This is not so with India.
>>> Okay, some. So, in those cases where such prosecution did not take place, would you have supported an act by an Iraqi on the same grounds (as you are in the case of Rajiv Gandhi)?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:08 am

1, Whenever ewvidence was there, culprits were prosecuted in US. In in India it is a matter of practice not to do so. Not a single soldier was prosecuted for crimes in SL.

2. I answered Rishi's question who killed Rajiv. I did not say it is right or wrong. Personally I am for forgiving my enemies. In all these years, have I said anything bad about you in spite of your hate posts against me?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:15 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Whenever ewvidence was there, culprits were prosecuted in US. In in India it is a matter of practice not to do so. Not a single soldier was prosecuted for crimes in SL.
>>> Do you believe every single act of rape was prosecuted? Presumably not, as that would be incredibly naïve in a theater of war. The question is would you have supported an Iraqi act similar to that of Rajiv Gandhi's assassin, on the same grounds ?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:1, Whenever ewvidence was there, culprits were prosecuted in US. In in India it is a matter of practice not to do so. Not a single soldier was prosecuted for crimes in SL.

2. I answered Rishi's question who killed Rajiv. I did not say it is right or wrong. Personally I am for forgiving my enemies. In all these years, have I said anything bad about you in spite of your hate posts against me?
1) See my other post.

2) I am puzzled. I am your enemy because I am opposed to terrorists/political assassins/people who steal children of their innocence by using them as shields and their apologists?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 am

1. No, Because US and India act differently on war crimes. So there is reasonable expectation culprits, if proven, would be punished. There are many cases. Just a couple of months ago a soldier was prosecuted for murdering villages knowingly.

NSWER MY QUESTION ABOVE

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:1. No, Because US and India act differently on war crimes. So there is reasonable expectation culprits, if proven, would be punished. There are many cases. Just a couple of months ago a soldier was prosecuted for murdering villages knowingly.

NSWER MY QUESTION ABOVE
>>> What question? I am your enemy because I find the terrorist pirabakaran  abhorrent and your relentless pro pirabhakaran stance scary?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:46 am

Anyone who is the enemy of Tamils is my enemy. But, as in your case, I do not hold any ill will to them. I never said anything bad about you ever.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Anyone who is the enemy of Tamils is my enemy. But, as in your case, I do not hold any ill will to them. I never said anything bad about you ever.
>>>>So being disgusted by Prabakaran and his use of children to achieve his terrorist ends makes one an enemy of all Tamils?!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:05 am

You have written many anti-Tamil posts.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:You have written many anti-Tamil posts.
>>>Now you are starting to prevaricate. What the heck is anti-tamil? Your pro-LTTE predisposition is resulting in a very weird conflation of language and terrorist politics. What next, does 'Osama was scum ' equal 'he hates arabic'?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:33 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:There is a MAJOR difference. In case of US offenders - at least some where proof is clear - wre prosecuted and punished. This is not so with India.
A very simple question:

Has any LTTE cadre ever raped anyone or can you say that no LTTE has ever raped anyone?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:36 am

>> Has any LTTE cadre ever raped anyone or can you say that no LTTE has ever raped anyone?

No LTTE cadre has ever raped anyone.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down