Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act

Go down

Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act Empty Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:16 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-countdownto2014/ahead-of-elections-bjp-s-dr-jekyll-and-mr-hyde-act/sp-article10-1156947.aspx

Back to top Go down

Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act Empty Re: Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:31 pm

"Rahul Gandhi’s formulation on the vulnerabilities of minorities alienated by communal violence was well conceived but poorly worded. The Sangh shared his apprehensions. But in another display of a split personality, the BJP used it to incite the Congress’s Muslim base. As much ammunition for it were the SP’s crude overtures to mollify the minorities after failing them in Muzaffarnagar."....

>>> The minority tag in India, even applied to hundreds of millions of people, is a convenient expression for the vote bank.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act Empty Re: Vinod Sharma: The BJP’s obviously choreographed dissociative identity disorder – or call it a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde act

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:"Rahul Gandhi’s formulation on the vulnerabilities of minorities alienated by communal violence was well conceived but poorly worded. The Sangh shared his apprehensions. But in another display of a split personality, the BJP used it to incite the Congress’s Muslim base. As much ammunition for it were the SP’s crude overtures to mollify the minorities after failing them in Muzaffarnagar."....

>>> The minority tag in India, even applied to hundreds of millions of people, is a convenient expression for the vote bank.
I could not understand the last sentence in the article:

About time the “secularists” realise that they aren’t facing one but two BJPs — their strings held by a common puppeteer.

By common puppeteer I think he is referring to RSS but who are the two BJPs? BJP and SP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:"Rahul Gandhi’s formulation on the vulnerabilities of minorities alienated by communal violence was well conceived but poorly worded. The Sangh shared his apprehensions. But in another display of a split personality, the BJP used it to incite the Congress’s Muslim base. As much ammunition for it were the SP’s crude overtures to mollify the minorities after failing them in Muzaffarnagar."....

I could not understand the last sentence in the article:

About time the “secularists” realise that they aren’t facing one but two BJPs — their strings held by a common puppeteer.

By common puppeteer I think he is referring to RSS but who are the two BJPs? BJP and SP?
This article is full of holes.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Seva, who is your favorite Indian political party?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:Seva, who is your favorite Indian political party?
None, Rashmun ...  I am not well aware of Indian political parties since I have been living in Canada for a very long time. My comments on SUCH etc. about various Indian politicians and political parties are based mostly according to the articles printed in TOI etc.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
None, Rashmun ...  I am not well aware of Indian political parties since I have been living in Canada for a very long time. My comments on SUCH etc. about various Indian politicians and political parties are based mostly according to the articles printed in TOI etc.
Thanks Seva. If you recall though I recall you being very gung-ho about Mayawati at one point of time. Somewhere down the line your enthusiasm for Mayawati evaporated. Btw that should have been 'which is your favorite party' instead of 'who'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Thanks Seva. If you recall though I recall you being very gung-ho about Mayawati at one point of time. Somewhere down the line your enthusiasm for Mayawati evaporated. Btw that should have been 'which is your favorite party' instead of 'who'.
It would have been better for her to stay away from caste and religious vote banks politics to get rid of casteism and communalism in society, about which she had been complaining before becoming the C.M., but she did not do that. In fact, she resorted to the same type of casteist and communalist / religious vote bank policies, as done by other politicians and political leaders, to stay in power and get re-elected.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down